Hot Topic vs Star Wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=15288

Bloigen
Then one of the guys was like "suck my balls" and I was was like with my mum so...

Lana
Best line: "Knock his ****ing poser ass down!"

DarkWizard
I'd be on the starwars side.

Lana
So would I.

Stupid hot topic posers.

a1hsauce
STARNERDS ALL THE WAY! thumb up

Bloigen
Originally posted by a1hsauce
STARNERDS ALL THE WAY! thumb up

w00t

KENobi™
OMG, best laugh I've had all day.

Cyber Ninja
lol this was funny.

Cyber Ninja
Would any of you guys have done the same ?

KENobi™
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Would any of you guys have done the same ?

Yeah I would have. Not for the fact of them heckling Star Wars, but because they were poser asshats.

Lana
I agree with Ken.....

Cyber Ninja

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by BackFire
http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=15288

"Get back to Hot Topic, b*tch" laughing out loud

WrathfulDwarf
laughing out loud

mysterio69
laughing out loud his mom was in line with him! that's even cooler than the beat-down he gave that good charlotte fan.

Morning_Glory
http://www.georgettesworld.com/main/obi-wan-anakin-diarrhea.jpg

embarrasment

mysterio69
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
http://www.georgettesworld.com/main/obi-wan-anakin-diarrhea.jpg

embarrasment
f*ck. i know the feeling all to well. too many close calls.

Arachnoidfreak
laughing

That was great! Star Wars fans kick ass. And that guy was pretty big too. Only a poser ignoramus would have started shit with them. Who stand in a group of like 6 people and then talks shit to a group of like 40 guys?

haha he deserved it. One good punch to the forehead and he stayed down, what a douche.

Faroth
That's Star Geeks.

Nerd- Smart person
Geek- Person who's obsessed with something.

If you frequently visit the Star Wars forums, you are a SW geek.

Regardless, that was hilarious. SW geeks OWNED them.

Lana
Originally posted by Faroth
That's Star Geeks.

Nerd- Smart person
Geek- Person who's obsessed with something.

If you frequently visit the Star Wars forums, you are a SW geek.

Regardless, that was hilarious. SW geeks OWNED them.

Most people who are big fans of something like SW are also intelligent, so nerds would be right.

Besides with, so far as I'm concerned, both words mean the same thing.

WrathfulDwarf
Well, to be fair the guy was a lot more bigger than the punker posser. I doubt the guy would have try the same with someone about his size. Then again...why talk trash?

Faroth
Maybe erm

Eh, yeah what the hell. Say nerd. As far as I'm concerned, they have different definitions, but that's just me. Let's not get off track talking about geeks and stuff, though.

Lana
Well, you gotta love how the little posers are fine with shouting crap from the other side of the street, but once the other guys come over they start freaking and trying to get them to go away by saying they'll lose their place in line roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't talk shit if you can't back it up.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Faroth

Let's not get off track talking about geeks and stuff, though.

I'm a Batman geek and proud.

*pumps chest*

Heer 2 Represent!

Peace! stick out tongue

Ronny
hysterical "Go back to hot topic, *****!"

I hate kids like that messed That little whore chick was like "Act your age!" and shes acting like a kindergratener. Honestly. And Bloigen, its not strange for someone 40+ to go to an opening show as massive as Star Wars with their mother erm As long as the mother is a fan.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Ronny
hysterical "Go back to hot topic, *****!"

I hate kids like that messed That little whore chick was like "Act your age!" and shes acting like a kindergratener. Honestly. And Bloigen, its not strange for someone 40+ to go to an opening show as massive as Star Wars with their mother erm As long as the mother is a fan.

I didn't say it was strange, I was quoting him.

Ronny
stick out tongue seemed like you were making a joke out of it.

I saw star wars the second time with my dad big grin

The first time I was all the way across the country happy

Sorgo
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Well, to be fair the guy was a lot more bigger than the punker posser. I doubt the guy would have try the same with someone about his size. Then again...why talk trash?

To be fair, Emoboy started it so he got put down like the ugly-lookin' punk he is.

Star Wars pwns by the way.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Sorgo
To be fair, Emoboy started it so he got put down like the ugly-lookin' punk he is.

I'm not sure who started it. The video pretty much begins with people shouting obscenities to each other. And when you think about a big 30 year old guy punching a skinny depress kid does seem to be unbalanced. Still it was funny to see it. laughing out loud

Sorgo
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I'm not sure who started it. The video pretty much begins with people shouting obscenities to each other. And when you think about a big 30 year old guy punching a skinny depress kid does seem to be unbalanced. Still it was funny to see it. laughing out loud

They wanted trouble, and that is what they recieved.

The 30 Year Old shouted He touched me first!.

I'm sure he isn't lying.

Faroth
I especially like how the little chav started swearing at them and making fun of them, and then got pounded by the guy and like started crying. laughing out loud

Cyber Ninja
You just don't make stuff like this up. It was funny, I know the guy that got his ass beat, felt pretty stupid.

Fox Summers
"Star Wars nerd, my ass!"

That was awesome.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.