Would you take a bullet for J.K?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MistressofSnape
If it would in ensure her completing the 7th book, would you? Could you not, knowing you would go on never knowing the true meaning behind the hints?

saw the question on mugglenet. just wondering...

danagrint
No, I mean I'm not that obessed and she probably has the book finshed so someone like a relative or friend could give the book to the publishers.

MistressofSnape
Let's say you wouldn't die from the bullet but she would if it hit her. And she's writing the book now, so what if someone shot her through that period. Would you then take it? Keep in mind you wouldn't die.

The Phantom
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
Let's say you wouldn't die from the bullet but she would if it hit her. And she's writing the book now, so what if someone shot her through that period. Would you then take it? Keep in mind you wouldn't die. Well, if she would have died and I wouldn't, then I would take it. Not because of the book either. But because it'd save a life at the cost of getting shot and surviving.

Barker
I'd do it for her, if she'd do it for me. erm

Unicor777
i wouldn't do it! Whats the use of saving the book when I can not read it. I mean I would do something else for her, only if I would survive

MistressofSnape
Yeah but you'd go without the book and that would just be so terrible. Then again I don't think anyone shares my devotion. To live without knowing the ending is just madness. I might save her. Maybe. If I didn't die. I'd still save her if I would.

The Phantom
Originally posted by MistressofSnape
Yeah but you'd go without the book and that would just be so terrible. Then again I don't think anyone shares my devotion. To live without knowing the ending is just madness. I might save her. Maybe. If I didn't die. I'd still save her if I would. Heh. It is a book. And never knowing the end is all what life is about.

Skynard
No, Because I'm not Reliable, and I'd rather steal your wallet when your down.

Bar-en-Danwedh
i wouldn't even take a bullet for me.

SolLuna
I think taking a bullet for an author who's not a family member of yours or an extremely close friend is a bit too much. So...no.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Barker
I'd do it for her, if she'd do it for me. erm

I'd do her, if she'd do me. erm

I will never forget this. confused

DarkC
I'd do it for the one I love, not a random author; no matter how famous she is.

sasee tiin
perhaps if she make DD live againwink ????
or not....

~*Angel_Wingz*~
i dunno, if i would it would be more cos i would be save a life then about the book, since i wouldnt die and she would.
maybe if i saved her life shed owe me and i could make her write more books....

Imperial_Samura
Hmmm, being the kind of person who would throw themselves in front of a bus to push a child out of harms way, I guess I would. Even if I didn't know her I guess I would. And if I didn't die I'd get the insure the prat who shot me was brought to justice.

Still, I'd expect her to give me a cameo appearance in the book. I don't know, as the guy who takes a killing curse for Harry and marries the Patil twins or something.

Bar-en-Danwedh
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Still, I'd expect her to give me a cameo appearance in the book. I don't know, as the guy who takes a killing curse for Harry and marries the Patil twins or something.

in that order?

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by Bar-en-Danwedh
in that order?

Yep. It would be so damn heroic people would even want to be marrying my ghost.

Knightfall93
LMAO

Knightfall93
Originally posted by H. S. 6
I'd do her, if she'd do me. erm

I will never forget this. confused
I dunno... how old is she? The problem is... doing her, OK, but then she'd get put away for child abuse and be unabvle to finish HP7!

tigress
if she messes the next book up ill send her one made of butober pus lol just so shes messy lol

what the hell was she thinking it was like a badly written fic, I felt betrayed.

Knightfall93
Do ya mean "bubotuber" puss?

HermWeasley
yeah if i was desperate but i'm not so no! no
i love her books and all but i hardly know her.
and i think mugglenet has the same question in their poll.

No hard feelings, J.K. if u happen 2 read this!
I THIS LOVE YOU GIRL! rock

Knightfall93
I'll block the bullet if she'll shag me afterwards...

Thekid1
stick out tongue are you been serious (no offence)

MistressofSnape
Maybe he wants to be able to say, "I shaged the great J.K Rowling." It just might be his secret fantasy.

Knightfall93
Umm... umm... I actually wanted access to her fame and fortune rather than to shag some middle aged woman... but I'd rather shag her than say... jacqueline Wilson!

tigress
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Do ya mean "bubotuber" puss?

erm yeah eep me an my typos lol

but ud shag her for fame you slytherin you lol ( tis meant as a compliment wink )

u rule mate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.