What would happen if a Zombie bit a Vampire?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Seriously. wink

Bloigen
*guitar solo*

a1hsauce
It would be a Zompire yes

Bloigen
Originally posted by a1hsauce
It would be a Zompire yes

Werewolf.erm

Morning_Glory
i dont get it huh

SnakeEyes
Well, I'm wondering whether a Vampire would be affected by the Zombie bite the same way a normal human would.

mysterio69
vampires already dead. you wondering if the vampire will turn into a hideous, slow-moving freak?

leonheartmm
theyd end up screwing.

mysterio69
Originally posted by leonheartmm
theyd end up screwing.
eek! that'd be quite the sight!

Bloigen
Originally posted by leonheartmm
theyd end up screwing.

laughing out loud

DarkC
You'd get two zombies.

One with an unusual amount of bloodthirst, greatly increased agility, and the ability to turn into a bat.

http://www.morbid-obsession.com/series/resievil/enemies/crsnhead-small.jpg

WrathfulDwarf
The Vampire would start walking like an Idiot.

mysterio69
or 2 vampires...smarty-pants

Koala MeatPie
From what I read in some sick disturbing forum where the People ACTAULLY thought they where vampires- sorry "Vampyres" and WhereWolves...

A fetish for Vampyre Males are Vampyre Females who are also WhereWolves

SnakeEyes
Originally posted by DarkC
You'd get two zombies.

One with an unusual amount of bloodthirst, greatly increased agility, and the ability to turn into a bat.

http://www.morbid-obsession.com/series/resievil/enemies/crsnhead-small.jpg

That was somewhat of the answer I was looking for. If a zombie tried to infect a vampire, would it work?

DarkC
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
That was somewhat of the answer I was looking for. If a zombie tried to infect a vampire, would it work?
Depends.

Like, if it's a T-virus zombie. Or a g-virus, or normal.

SnakeEyes
T-virus is like Resident Evil, right? What's G-virus?

Regardless, go ahead and tell me for each type, if you want.

DarkC
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
T-virus is like Resident Evil, right? What's G-virus?

Regardless, go ahead and tell me for each type, if you want.
T-virus was the original infestation that caused the zombies, it was originally meant to induce cell reproduction and stop aging, but it screwed up the Cell DNA badly.

G-virus, I don't even think it's possible that there could be a g-virus zombie. Because it's about five times as nasty as T-virus; some poor fellow(this guy right here)
http://www.maximum-cube.com/charactermodels/rezerobirkin.jpg injected himself with a sample and turned into this ugly shitbag.
http://img218.echo.cx/img218/5853/bosswilliamm35gr.jpg

Now, if a vampire got infested with g-virus, it'd be stronger than Dracula.

SnakeEyes
Hmmmm, so I'm assuming a Vampire wouldn't be able to resist getting infected at all.

DarkC
Probably not, it spreads to any other organism.

mysterio69
yes, but is it stronger than...BLACULA?!?!?!?!?

DarkC
Uh, yes...

mysterio69
balls. i don't belive you.no2

Hit_and_Miss
These kinda questions all depend on the versions of zombies and vamps your using... Its a bit hard mixing all the tales, game chars, movies, together...

I would expect the vampire wouldn't be affected...

though blade 1 does say that zombies come about when a vamp bites a human and there are "complications".....wink

Ronny
Um... Vampires and Zombies... dont.. exist confused

mysterio69
Originally posted by Ronny
they don't? then who the hell is that hideous freak that shambles down the street chasing me every day?

Bloigen
Originally posted by mysterio69
they don't? then who the hell is that hideous freak that shambles down the street chasing me every day?

whistling

Ronny
Originally posted by mysterio69
they don't? then who the hell is that hideous freak that shambles down the street chasing me every day? Your mom erm

mysterio69
Your mom erm
nah. can't be. she's been off the booze for a while now. and she got a face lift. big grin

WrathfulDwarf
Come to think of it. If it is a Bio-Hazard Zombie then he would mutate the Vampire. Hmm....that might be interesting.

DanteMayCry

aha you are very wrong my friend.

vampire existed by the name of VLAD the impaler... the actual historical figure.

a romanian man who used to rein power and got exiled from his country and he came back with supporters to overthrow who overthrew his family's position. he actually drank blood of those who tried to overthrow his family's power

zombies do exist
those who practice voodoo are able to create substances that when a person dies due to an injury.
they let them drink this toxic substance (one of the ingredient is the juice of puffer fish) and this vial would create a death trance like suspended animation and it can be revived by a shaman with another type of toxic substance that re stimulates heart to beat and brain to create electric charges (action potentials)
both fein death vial and revival vial use similar ingredient (juice of puffer fish) tetra-something hexide i forget the spelling/pronounciation.

anyway the revival of a person by shaman or creating zombies theres a religious importance to it in voodoo but i forget cuz i turned off the TV

therefore both exist.

if a zombie bites dracul/vlad...
dracul would have rabies and the juice of puffer fish from the mouth of the zombie would kill dracul or make him sick.

DanteMayCry
wait

DanteMayCry
wait
EDIT damnit double save and... i duno how it happened

Council#13
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
The Vampire would start walking like an Idiot.

I find that offensive. I am not like a vampire who was bitten by a zombie!

Hit_and_Miss
Originally posted by DanteMayCry
aha you are very wrong my friend.

vampire existed by the name of VLAD the impaler... the actual historical figure.

a romanian man who used to rein power and got exiled from his country and he came back with supporters to overthrow who overthrew his family's position. he actually drank blood of those who tried to overthrow his family's power

zombies do exist
those who practice voodoo are able to create substances that when a person dies due to an injury.
they let them drink this toxic substance (one of the ingredient is the juice of puffer fish) and this vial would create a death trance like suspended animation and it can be revived by a shaman with another type of toxic substance that re stimulates heart to beat and brain to create electric charges (action potentials)
both fein death vial and revival vial use similar ingredient (juice of puffer fish) tetra-something hexide i forget the spelling/pronounciation.

anyway the revival of a person by shaman or creating zombies theres a religious importance to it in voodoo but i forget cuz i turned off the TV

therefore both exist.

if a zombie bites dracul/vlad...
dracul would have rabies and the juice of puffer fish from the mouth of the zombie would kill dracul or make him sick.

vlad the impalor wasn't a vampire... Cause hes dead....
and voodoo zombies is an easy story to make up...

Vendetta
This question sparked another from me If a pregnant woman was bitten by a zombie, so she turned into a zombie --- would her unborn baby become a zombie too?

And if the unborn baby does become a zombie --- will the baby eat through the zombie mother zombie, or will the zombie baby wait until it was born???

Can zombie sperm can get you pregnant? I mean does those swimmers swim? Or do they kinda stagger around eating the heads of other sperm?

Lol this thread is weird, and I just made it even more weird. stick out tongue laughing

Hit_and_Miss
that actually came up in the film brain dead... It was a zombie kid...
long story short... It ended up in a blender...

Storm
The zombie would bite a piece out of the vampire no expression

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Ganner Rhysode
Well, what about if a vampire bit a zombie, ehh?

Pandemoniac
This all depends on what you view as the origin of both zombie and vampire. As in virus, curse, mutation, magic etc.
Going back to the first tales of both, vapirism is a curse and zombies are created by magic (the voodoo posted here before is really the origin of the zombie myth). Then for the specifications: zombies are deceased bodies with a remnant of their former soul reinstalled in them, vampires and turned undead but without the soul being able to leave the body.
It might even turn out that a vampire bitten by a zombie will die instantly, and a zombie bitten by a vamp will turn human again (but only to have a demolished body that cannot survive without the magic and will die as well on real short notice).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.