Flash News

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/Flash/NewFlash.htm

flash is looking skinny in that art.

So....What do you think?

New writers are going to be the ones who wrote for the Flash live action television show that ran years ago. Meh.

Legacy will play alot in the new one......So it's either Bart or Flash's son's
or there just ****ing with us and it will still be wally.

i'm betting twins from the future. I guess it can work. Though i wish they would have just left wally alone.

Lighthammer
I am just so glad those rumors are false that they cancelled Flash. The demon mokeys in my hair are rejocing. My suggestion is that they make it like a person that was nevr there in the comics like a have a contest to se who the next Flash's name is going ot be bccuas ehtta it is new and imforming. But to keep it suspenful so that its not rvealed until the book comes out, don't tell the winner until the book comes out so that way it could ber your namethat on that page.

eleveninches
I remember reading one of those DC interviews over at newsarama, and one of the guys was asked about the new flash series, and the reply was "which one"

Scoobless
Flash is back on his feet after months of being a vegetable in a wheelchair!

big grin

He's now gone and gotten himself a job teaching at his old high school alongside Peter Parker

good on ya Flash ..... thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.