the demon KRIVZON

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
has any1 ever heard about him/her/it, i tried googling, but i cudnt find a demon by that name.

Koala MeatPie
Where did you get that from!?

WrathfulDwarf
Is he Russian?

Nevermind
Uh huh, erm. Wouldn't this belong in the Religion Forum?

leonheartmm
i have no idea who he is, just found out about him n thought sum1 might help me find more, its sorta important n i cant find nuthin on google.

Hit_and_Miss
Perhaps you could give us a little background... Not just a name...

leonheartmm
thas the THING, i found out about him, n wanna KNOW his backgrounds, seems like what they say is true, u never do hear much about the real ones, i mean not even ONE result on google!

Koala MeatPie
HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT HIM!?

What did your Friend say so KRIVZON came up?

Or did he just sa "KRIVZON is a Demon" and ran away like an idiot you are?

Can't you understand what we are trying to get from you!?

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT HIM!?

What did your Friend say so KRIVZON came up?

Or did he just sa "KRIVZON is a Demon" and ran away like an idiot you are?

Can't you understand what we are trying to get from you!?

argh, all i can say is that i DID find out about him, n from a reliable source. there was also a hint that he might not be a complete demon, thas all i know, n wanna find out more. it kinda affects sumthin directly related to me.

Hit_and_Miss
I think I know the demon...

Does he have wings, horns... a tail... Once slew 100 virgins bathed in there blood before f'in a goat???

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
I think I know the demon...

Does he have wings, horns... a tail... Once slew 100 virgins bathed in there blood before f'in a goat???

uhhh, i cant figure out if thas u beein funny or serious. n no, this is not a humurous thread, i really DO need some info.

Hit_and_Miss
thought I that was him...

Are you sure that is his name... And not satan in some strange dialect...Like french...

What have you heard about this demon already???

leonheartmm
thought I that was him...

Are you sure that is his name... And not satan in some strange dialect...Like french...

What have you heard about this demon already???

so ur serious huh, nuthin much, just found out that a good friend of mine WAS him!!!!!!!!!! the same friend who is also a psychic of dr xavier category{no joke}. i mean a lot of wierd things HAVE been happenin in my life, n ive gotten used to it but bloody HALF DEMONS!!!!!!!!! not to mention some of the nicest people in the world mad . i dunno, besides, this has SERIOUS impacts on my love life indirectly, sorta connected with the girl i love , so i wud LOVE some info.

leonheartmm
arghhhh im in such a fix, why the heck do things like this have to happen to me when i get closed to anythin thatll make my life good.

AOR
Because your a pysco 11 year old postin' on a forum no expression

Just throwing something out there....

Hit_and_Miss
on concideration i recomend the following...

Find a person you trust who;
Isn't connected to the incident
Will be honest with you
Won't look at you like your crazy
and your age (preferably older)

Tell them everything thats happened... And listen to there advice...

Too me your starting to sound like a nutterbutter... Demons do not exist.. Your friend is most likely crazy, And the hottie who you fancy is just messing you around...

I just can't by into psychics, demons, ghost... and all that, without someone actually proving it to me...

Koala MeatPie
LOL you're friend was a demon!? lol yeah Right And you actually beleive that!? LOL.

Wow.

If I say I am psychic, nobody will beleive me here.

i am psychic.

I am seriously.

And you're friend was a Demon.

And I'm Psychic. I am.

leonheartmm
on concideration i recomend the following...

Find a person you trust who;
Isn't connected to the incident
Will be honest with you
Won't look at you like your crazy
and your age (preferably older)

Tell them everything thats happened... And listen to there advice...

Too me your starting to sound like a nutterbutter... Demons do not exist.. Your friend is most likely crazy, And the hottie who you fancy is just messing you around...

I just can't by into psychics, demons, ghost... and all that, without someone actually proving it to me...

dude LISTEN TO ME, im 17years old n till about a year ago DID NOT BELIEVE IN ANYTHIN OTHER THAN PHYSICS. i mean to the point of beein fanatic, UNTIL my BEST friend turned out to be a PSYCHIC!!!!!!!! yes u heard me a BLOODY psychic. before, she wudnt even ADMIT it, said i was goin crazy n she was nuthin watever. but THEN, after months of persuasion i got her to admit it. she HAS read my mind, given me entire online convos{chats} that we were GONNA have, before we had em n told me to open em after we had em{exact to the WORD} shes blown up her computer a couple of times when shes angry, implanted fake thoughts into people, wiped memories, made objects MOVE, controlled fire, talked to a friend who commited suicide, found the rigth adress of a girl livin at the the other end of the earth. immobilized snakes, survived snake venom, lived through body tempeatures greater than 110{people turn into vegetables at 107} told me what i was thinkin online. n btw, i live in pakistan, n she was IN that grey residential towers buildin that COLLAPSED at the time{the one u saw on the news a lot} when the earthquake hit, n she got out literally a SECOND, before it happened cause the half demon/psychic lover of hers who im askin about right now told her to get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh, these things happen on a regular BASIS, i mean for cryin out loud she cud even talk to animals, n her crazy lover is even more powerful than her, but theyr both good friend, n i LOVE HER. thas why i wanna KNOW about this krivzon, i mean how on EARTH am i supposed to compare to a demon/psychic who knows her in n out, n i really REALLY wanna be with her so THERE, if u dont wanna believe me, thas FINE, i didnt believe it myself until i had PROOF, i still dont believe in things like god etc. even though she tells me theyr true. as i said, im no crazy, this stuff happens on a regular basis in my screwed lil life n all i need is INFO on this krivzon guy, its not freaky or anythin, just wanna know exactly wat im up against since that guy was reluctant in tellin me much about the demon thing.

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by leonheartmm
dude LISTEN TO ME, im 17years old n till about a year ago DID NOT BELIEVE IN ANYTHIN OTHER THAN PHYSICS. i mean to the point of beein fanatic, UNTIL my BEST friend turned out to be a PSYCHIC!!!!!!!! yes u heard me a BLOODY psychic. before, she wudnt even ADMIT it, said i was goin crazy n she was nuthin watever. but THEN, after months of persuasion i got her to admit it. she HAS read my mind, given me entire online convos{chats} that we were GONNA have, before we had em n told me to open em after we had em{exact to the WORD} shes blown up her computer a couple of times when shes angry, implanted fake thoughts into people, wiped memories, made objects MOVE, controlled fire, talked to a friend who commited suicide, found the rigth adress of a girl livin at the the other end of the earth. immobilized snakes, survived snake venom, lived through body tempeatures greater than 110{people turn into vegetables at 107} told me what i was thinkin online. n btw, i live in pakistan, n she was IN that grey residential towers buildin that COLLAPSED at the time{the one u saw on the news a lot} when the earthquake hit, n she got out literally a SECOND, before it happened cause the half demon/psychic lover of hers who im askin about right now told her to get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! argh, these things happen on a regular BASIS, i mean for cryin out loud she cud even talk to animals, n her crazy lover is even more powerful than her, but theyr both good friend, n i LOVE HER. thas why i wanna KNOW about this krivzon, i mean how on EARTH am i supposed to compare to a demon/psychic who knows her in n out, n i really REALLY wanna be with her so THERE, if u dont wanna believe me, thas FINE, i didnt believe it myself until i had PROOF, i still dont believe in things like god etc. even though she tells me theyr true. as i said, im no crazy, this stuff happens on a regular basis in my screwed lil life n all i need is INFO on this krivzon guy, its not freaky or anythin, just wanna know exactly wat im up against since that guy was reluctant in tellin me much about the demon thing.

Everything can be Explained.

She is lying, and She gave you a link or HTMl copy of where youre conversations end up, so OF COURSE it would appear that she sent you the convos before they happened.

Why the f*ck would somebody who you had trouble to get to admit that they where psychic go out fo there way to type an entire convo?

You are very very VERY simple minded.

leonheartmm
Everything can be Explained.

She is lying, and She gave you a link or HTMl copy of where youre conversations end up, so OF COURSE it would appear that she sent you the convos before they happened.

Why the f*ck would somebody who you had trouble to get to admit that they where psychic go out fo there way to type an entire convo?

You are very very VERY simple minded.

lmao, she gave it to me 2 days before, written on a PAGE, u dumass, n she was high at the time, took sumthin she didnt even remember. n how the heck else do u explain her blowing stuff up, making stuff levitate without realizin and gettin on top of a lightpole 20 metres high without there being any support/watever n shes NOT athletic or strong.

dude she blinded a guy who tried to rape.hurt her! n he ran away from the city!

Koala MeatPie
Yes, From 2 days before, it is Possible.

And of course you witnessed all that.

Of Course, You are dumb enough To beleive somebody from the internet who you PRESSURED into telling a secret.

You know what I think happened?

She got annoyed, Said she was a psychic, then she has been playing you ever scince. You Weak Minded fool. You should be shot for falling For such bull.

But, ounce you realize it IS bull, and nobdy can make you realize, you ahve to decid it for yourself, you will be a stronger person.

but I AM telling you.

It IS bull.

And I also beleive you are making up a few details just to try and sound more "mystical" Something as crapfully shitty as that.

leonheartmm
Yes, From 2 days before, it is Possible.

And of course you witnessed all that.

Of Course, You are dumb enough To beleive somebody from the internet who you PRESSURED into telling a secret.

You know what I think happened?

She got annoyed, Said she was a psychic, then she has been playing you ever scince. You Weak Minded fool. You should be shot for falling For such bull.

But, ounce you realize it IS bull, and nobdy can make you realize, you ahve to decid it for yourself, you will be a stronger person.

but I AM telling you.

It IS bull.

And I also beleive you are making up a few details just to try and sound more "mystical" Something as crapfully shitty as that.

erm by PAGE, i mean a REAL crumpled up PAPER, she folded in REAL LIFE. im not makin up ANY details, she reads my mind in just about every convo now{n i KNOW the difference between power of persuasion n right in ur face proof, infact i was extremely against all mystic ideas before this, kinda still am, not believin in relegions etc}

i dont KNOW her fro the internet i know her in real life, for over three years, were best of friends. n i AM strong, its nuthin about me bein weak. n btw, im a guy who has debates n proves the mystially orientated thought of relegious SCHOLARS wrong, not to mention magic/stigmata etc. trust me im NOT into that crap or weak minded, i look at proof, proof not shaded by trickery, n i have got it, believe it or not. i just want some INFO! if u got it, give it, if u dont, than dont.

Koala MeatPie
(...) given me entire online convos{chats} that we were GONNA have, before we had em n told me to open em after we had em{exact them to WORD} (...)

On a peice of paper eh?

You peice of shit f*cking Liar.

You didn't even bother editing your past posts.

Jesus Christ you are ****ing dumb.

PLUS you just prooved what i just said above this page.

Koala MeatPie
I can't wait to see what half Baked excuse you will come up for this.

leonheartmm
On a peice of paper eh?

jeusus Christ you are ****ing dum.

why do i have to edit my posts, i only said PAGE, n u took that as online page when it was meant as a page/PAPER, physicall thing. dont use foul language, if u dont believe me, fine go away. im not here to make u believe, infact i only elaborated what i knew cause u n sum1 else ASKES, i just started a topic on a demon without sayin wat it ws for, i just need any info any1 has got, not lectures, u dont like what i had to say, then go away, i only need info.

leonheartmm
just to make it clear, she gave me the whole contents of the next CHAT we were gonna have on messenger WRITTEN ON A "PAPER" n told me ot open it after we had the chat.

Shakyamunison
Well, I didn't want to say this, but he's my uncle. That is KRIVZON is my uncle. He's not a full daemon yet, but he's working on it. He has had some problems getting his name out, well I guess it's starting to work. I'll let him know, it will really raise his spirits. laughing

Koala MeatPie
So you are saying, she wrote it on a peice of paper and sent it to you threw MSN as an image she scanned?

leonheartmm
So you are saying, she wrote it on a peice of paper and sent it to you threw MSN as an image she scanned?

DUUUUUUDEE!!!!!!!!! SHE GOES TO THE SAME SCHOOL I GO TO, WE ARE "BEST FRIENDS" WE MEET AT SCHOOL, WE R TOGETHER IN THE ARTS ROOMS WE "TOUCH" EACH OTHER PHYSICALLY, SHE LIVES IN THE SAME CITY I DO, SHES MY "PHYSICAL" BEST FRIEND THAT I KNOW N LOVE , "NOW DO U GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE "ALSO" TALK "ONLINE" AT MSN MESSENGER WHEN WERE "NOT" TOGETHER, N ARE RELAXNI AT HOME. LOL, U THINK ID BELIEVE SOME PSYCHIC BULL ABOUT AN ONLINE FRIEND WHO ID NEVER MET, PUHLEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE GAVE ME THE PIECE OF PAPER AT "SCHOOL"

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Well, I didn't want to say this, but he's my uncle. That is KRIVZON is my uncle. He's not a full daemon yet, but he's working on it. He has had some problems getting his name out, well I guess it's starting to work. I'll let him know, it will really raise his spirits. laughing

laughing , UR UNCLE IS PRETTY DAMN YOUNG THEN

Koala MeatPie
DUUUUUUDEE!!!!!!!!! SHE GOES TO THE SAME SCHOOL I GO TO, WE ARE "BEST FRIENDS" WE MEET AT SCHOOL, WE R TOGETHER IN THE ARTS ROOMS WE "TOUCH" EACH OTHER PHYSICALLY, SHE LIVES IN THE SAME CITY I DO, SHES MY "PHYSICAL" BEST FRIEND THAT I KNOW N LOVE , "NOW DO U GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE "ALSO" TALK "ONLINE" AT MSN MESSENGER WHEN WERE "NOT" TOGETHER, N ARE RELAXNI AT HOME. LOL, U THINK ID BELIEVE SOME PSYCHIC BULL ABOUT AN ONLINE FRIEND WHO ID NEVER MET, PUHLEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE GAVE ME THE PIECE OF PAPER AT "SCHOOL"

Thats Just F*cking bull shit!!!

And I quote from you:

(...) given me entire online convos{chats} that we were GONNA have, before we had em n told me to open em after we had em{exact them to WORD} (...)

Extract them to WORD.

meaning, its on a computer, meaning you open it using a computer.

If youa re going to lie, lie PROPERLY and STICK TO YOU'RE STORy no matter how Unbelievable it is.

leonheartmm
Thats Just F*cking bull shit!!!

And I quote from you:

Extract them to WORD.

meaning, its on a computer, meaning you open it using a computer.

If youa re going to lie, lie PROPERLY and STICK TO YOU'RE STORy no matter how Unbelievable it is.

you DICK, "READ" what i wrote "EXACT" to the word, meanin they were correct to every sentence that i wrote n she replied to, EXACT{not exTRact} meanin it was a ditto of the real online convo{btw, THINK before u speak}

Koala MeatPie
you DICK, "READ" what i wrote "EXACT" to the word, meanin they were correct to every sentence that i wrote n she replied to, EXACT{not exTRact} meanin it was a ditto of the real online convo{btw, THINK before u speak}

BTW, don't ever tell me to think, right Now i am doing a whole lot more hinking then you are, and possibly ever will.

Your spelling is so half baked half the time it is not possible to know what you write.

You can not stand by as proof, you could have just "missed" a letter.

your story is still compleatly Bull.

If everything yous aid was true, she would have been picked up by several psych hospitals, her being you're best friends? I am sure You met her perants?

Perants meaning : not a demon.

You're story is just plain un true.

leonheartmm
SHE is not a demon, her psycho lover is{she is just a psychic}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n yes ive met her parents. u asked for an explanation n i gave it to u, u dont like it, so dont type, i didnt misspell, ur just lookin for explanations to prove me wrong, if u dont like the story u asked for URSELF, than dont talk to me.

Koala MeatPie
SHE is not a demon, her psycho lover is{she is just a psychic}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! n yes ive met her parents. u asked for an explanation n i gave it to u, u dont like it, so dont type, i didnt misspell, ur just lookin for explanations to prove me wrong, if u dont like the story u asked for URSELF, than dont talk to me.

Unless She is lesbian, Stop saying that you best friend (she, she did this she did that , she agve me this, she agve me that) is a Deon.

Is it Your best friend, or her lover, which you also refer to as a she!?

leonheartmm
Unless She is lesbian, Stop saying that you best friend (she, she did this she did that , she agve me this, she agve me that) is a Deon.

Is it Your best friend, or her lover, which you also refer to as a she!?

take it easy n try to understand. SHE is a psychic, I am her best friend, n i love her too{as a lover} n I am neither a demon nor psychic, she has ANOTHER lover who is also a friend of mine n HE is both a psychic{proven} n a half demon{remains to be seen}, n HE is the one i gotta compete against for HER, n thas why i need the info, cause he wudnt tell me much.

btw, just chill out, ur actin like im ur enemy or sumthin.

Koala MeatPie

btw, just chill out, ur actin like im ur enemy or sumthin.

WHat you say just pisses me off.

Because it is just bull.

I AM psychic.

It is not Voluntairy.
I sense when i am in danger, i know what will happen, and i can react to that accordingly.

And I have read minds, To the people reading this, it is not what it sounds like. When you looka t the person, Information pops in you're ehad.

Works best if theya re speakin, Example: My Math teacher was talking about a football game she attended in london. I saw that it was rainning and there where police in Pnchos infront fo the Stadium.

When i asked her, she said It was correct.

And all sorts of other jnunk like that.

My father decided to do smoe part time phone line thing for fun (I enherited from him)

And I KNOW that what youa re saying is just Bull. Plain and simple, BULL.

I think that you adn you're friends saw "Carrie" oucne too often.

And to he people reading this.

I am telling you what happened, Iw ill not defend myself if you don't beleive me, beacsue if you don't, You don't and there is nothing I can do / say to make you beleive me.
but I tell you this, i am not making things up, and I am not crazy.

Shakyamunison
has any1 ever heard about him/her/it, i tried googling, but i cudnt find a demon by that name.

There is no such thing as a daemon. They are symbols in myth, and to take them out of myth is foolish.

Koala MeatPie
There is no such thing as a daemon. They are symbols in myth, and to take them out of myth is foolish.

But there are such a thing as Mindless idiots Fooling others.

Shakyamunison
But there are such a thing as Mindless idiots Fooling others. On that, I would have to agree. Not only are there idiots who fool others, there are idiots that are fooled. Which is this kid?

Koala MeatPie
On that, I would have to agree. Not only are there idiots who fool others, there are idiots that are fooled. Which is this kid?

The Later.

Shakyamunison
The Later.

Well, he didn't believe that KRIVZON was my uncle, so, he's not a lost cause. laughing

Koala MeatPie
Well, he didn't believe that KRIVZON was my uncle, so, he's not a lost cause. laughing

As I said earlier, if he can just dissmiss that, he will be on a better path.

Punker69
On a peice of paper eh?

Jesus Christ you are ****ing dumb.

Why dont you just try and help out by searching for the information he wants instead of just flaming him.

Seriously, all you guys do it mock people who believe in demonic possesions. Even if you dont believe just play along and dont ruin the persons thread by already calling them out to be a liar even though you dont know anything about them.

All he wanted was info on this KRIVZON guy. Is it that hard to just give him a simple answer like i dont know.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Punker69
Why dont you just try and help out by searching for the information he wants instead of just flaming him.

Seriously, all you guys do it mock people who believe in demonic possesions. Even if you dont believe just play along and dont ruin the persons thread by already calling them out to be a liar even though you dont know anything about them.

All he wanted was info on this KRIVZON guy. Is it that hard to just give him a simple answer like i dont know.

I told him about my uncle, but he would not believe me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hit_and_Miss
i SEARCHED... When I couldn't find anything I asked for more details.. I'm not about to go to some preast and ask him... Cause I like myself Outside of the nut house.... And I refuse to talk to emos...

Your probably being tricked.. I still stand by my original post... Talk to someone... Or you could just tell the americas... I bet they would love todo all sorts of tests on her...laughing...

SERIOUSLY.... People can predict others easy... Look up a guy called darron brown.. He predicted the exact path someone would take around a shop.... Hes know the exact place people would put objects in a room... Hes done most of what you would call "physic" and convinced most people he has special powers... And at the end of every show tell you that hes not physic and hes tricked them all...

Most likely you have been trick... If not.. shes still playin you fool! Go get some normal girl who can't **** with you mind...

Jack Daniels
lol if your not a nut case try deciphor programs crosscheck the name in other languages etc....follow procedure for dumb shit like this...sorry dont mean to be rude...

Storm
You won' t. There' s no such alleged demon known.

finti
or try search for Casper, friendly maybe, but a ghost nevertheless woooooooooooooooooooo

debbiejo
SHE is not a demon, her psycho lover is laughing out loud laughing out loud

First thing in the morning this is kinda funny...

I do believe people have extra sensory abilities, but no I don't believe there are demons...He's just a 1/2 demon wanta be.

Jack Daniels
debbiejo love that sig! somehow reminds me of a led zepplin poster...lol

debbiejo
Kinda does doesn't it...Swansong?........I love "Houses of the Holy"

finti
I had a dream. Crazy dream.
Anything I wanted to know, any place I needed to go

Hear my song. People won't you listen now? Sing along.
You don't know what you're missing now.
Any little song that you know
Everything that's small has to grow.
And it has to grow! - Led Zeppelin

Shakyamunison
Well, I found a site with daemon names and Krivzan was not on it.

http://www.lowchensaustralia.com/names/demonnames.htm

leonheartmm
sigh, would it make any difference if i told u people that she SAVED, people's lives in that building that collapsed when the earthquake hit in asia? she cudnt save her friend sadly, u can even look up her friend's name that died{the only one who did of people she knew} in any good news sight. now HOW exactly does a person fool u by SAVING seven people from an earthquake that NO1 can predict n not to mention savin herself too. i thought she died that day but she didnt, she got out a mere second before it hit, n i found this out while she was CRYING her ****in eyes out at her friend's funeral. she WUDNT, lie about that, nor would our mutual friends who se SAVED. oh n btw, cause of her PERSUASIVE charm, she was able to gather over 40000 dollars worth of aid, ALONE, on the first day of the quake, tell me how a teenage girl ALONE,cud do that on the first day{again these are verified facts, the guy MIGHT have been jokin about the demon, which is NOT like him at all, but still im willin to accept the possibility, but im not bullshittin about this psychic thing} n if u aint got any info dont give it, stop attackin me for no reason, u asked for the story, i didnt give it.

Hit_and_Miss
Dogs can predict sismic activity.... All the evidence you give us over the internet won't help... Unless I knew her and she proved her powers to me I would never believe it... Most people won't believe your stories as they go against proven science...

If shes as powerful as you say.. Tell her to get me the lottery numbers for next week... If I win that I promise to spend 1/2 of it tracking down your demon!

Shakyamunison
Dogs can predict sismic activity.... All the evidence you give us over the internet won't help... Unless I knew her and she proved her powers to me I would never believe it... Most people won't believe your stories as they go against proven science...

If shes as powerful as you say.. Tell her to get me the lottery numbers for next week... If I win that I promise to spend 1/2 of it tracking down your demon!

You know the best way to find daemons is have a hellashis (sp?) party and they will come. laughing

Hit_and_Miss
Hell! I'll stake the mofo myself if I won a couple of million!

leonheartmm

well shes not a dog is she, n no1 knew that specific buildin was the only one that was gonna collapse in the city, n no, i cant go around askin her for lottery numbers{yea yea i know ur just gonna say thas proof that im lyin, but all i said was wat was asked n i aint pushin it, its only soe dum people who wanna bash me, infact i dont even WANT any1 to believe me, i just need the info} . n i know it goes against scince, i never said it was easy to accept for me either, i WAS a man of science n nuthin else until i found this out.

Shakyamunison
People don't understand the power of belief. If you believe that there are daemons, then for you, daemons will exist in your mind. However, I do not believe in daemons, and they do not exist in my head.

Hit_and_Miss
Why don't you ask her for the lottery numbers so you can play it yourself and give the money to charity! hell why does she need to beg for money when she could win loads with her powers!

Which begs the question! how do you plan to stop her or her demon BF if she is as powerful as you say! she could know your trying to stop him and be waiting for the chance to get ya!....

leonheartmm
People don't understand the power of belief. If you believe that there are daemons, then for you, daemons will exist in your mind. However, I do not believe in daemons, and they do not exist in my head.

i DO understand the power of belief, n TRUST me, i DONT wanna believe it, i just want my best friend back, {well only, i like the psychic thing cause it makes it so damn naughty n fun when the other can see exactly what u wanna do to em, n ur tryin ur hardest to hide it cause ur a decent guy} i wanna marry her n forgte her psycho lover, i mean think about it, wud any WANT to believe that a guy knew the love of ur life inside out mad , n if any1 wud then theyr retarted, power of persuasion generally works on weak willed people who accept what theyr told n WANT to believe in sumthin. anyway, its quite normal now so we or her very few other friends who know about it dont even talk about it anymore, its pretty much normal, infact now th person's psychology n persona is more interesting than what they can do, i mean after all a guy with a gun can also blow anythin up or kill anythin cant he.

leonheartmm
Why don't you ask her for the lottery numbers so you can play it yourself and give the money to charity! hell why does she need to beg for money when she could win loads with her powers!

Which begs the question! how do you plan to stop her or her demon BF if she is as powerful as you say! she could know your trying to stop him and be waiting for the chance to get ya!....

oh THAT, she HATES him for knowin her so well n not bein able to resist his errrrrrr interferences n quirks, shes not the luvy dovy type. n no, she doesnt even cheat on tests cause she says its not morally right, HE does though, well not cheatin anyway, but other stuff, like the lottery etc, but rarely, hes tryin to act all goody goody now for her. n btw, thas not her BOYFRIEND,, only her LOVER, its not exactly mutual. n theyr not together.

Shakyamunison
i DO understand the power of belief, n TRUST me, i DONT wanna believe it, i just want my best friend back, {well only, i like the psychic thing cause it makes it so damn naughty n fun when the other can see exactly what u wanna do to em, n ur tryin ur hardest to hide it cause ur a decent guy} i wanna marry her n forgte her psycho lover, i mean think about it, wud any WANT to believe that a guy knew the love of ur life inside out mad , n if any1 wud then theyr retarted, power of persuasion generally works on weak willed people who accept what theyr told n WANT to believe in sumthin. anyway, its quite normal now so we or her very few other friends who know about it dont even talk about it anymore, its pretty much normal, infact now th person's psychology n persona is more interesting than what they can do, i mean after all a guy with a gun can also blow anythin up or kill anythin cant he.

A gun is real, a daemon is not.

leonheartmm
A gun is real, a daemon is not.

fine then, i didnt start this thread to make people believe, n yea, i dont blame u for bein sceptic, i wudv been too in ur position, anyway, is there a way to end a thread?

Shakyamunison
fine then, i didnt start this thread to make people believe, n yea, i dont blame u for bein sceptic, i wudv been too in ur position, anyway, is there a way to end a thread?

No, they are guarded by powerful daemons. laughing

Enjoy live more and get stressed about little thing less, and you will live longer. I wish you great happiness. I am not trying to give you a hard time; I am trying to free you. If you choice to not believe in daemons, they will have no power over you.

debbiejo
{well only, i like the psychic thing cause it makes it so damn naughty n fun when the other can see exactly what u wanna do to em, n ur tryin ur hardest to hide it cause ur a decent guy} laughing out loud

Is she manipulating you???

I had a demon possessed cat once......She was mean!!

leonheartmm
No, they are guarded by powerful daemons. laughing

Enjoy live more and get stressed about little thing less, and you will live longer. I wish you great happiness. I am not trying to give you a hard time; I am trying to free you. If you choice to not believe in daemons, they will have no power over you.

lmao, ur takin this way too stereotypically, they DONT have power over me n i dont CARE, about any demon, my love for this girl is greater than lucifer himself cud handle! i dont GIVE A DAMN, i just wanna be with her even if the damn apocalypse is comin, u make me sound like a scared, lonely guy who thinks demon govern his life. BESIDES, i told u he was a friend didnt he? n after everythin thas gone on in my life, THIS is pretty normal, just bothered me that he had even more of an edge now, just like its bother u if the girl of ur dreams's lover got plastic surgery n started lookin even better or sumthin.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by debbiejo
laughing out loud

Is she manipulating you???

I had a demon possessed cat once......She was mean!!

demon posessed cats are REAL, they eat ur babies n rape ur wives. they also steal all the food and use no contraceptives mad damn cats!

{n no, shes not manipulatin me}

debbiejo
demon posessed cats are REAL, they eat ur babies n rape ur wives. they also steal all the food and use no contraceptives mad damn cats!

{n no, shes not manipulatin me} laughing out loud I've heard about the babies.........I just heard they suck the air out of them..

leonheartmm
laughing out loud I've heard about the babies.........I just heard they suck the air out of them..

probably consider sumthin THAT big a real man n dump their pimps to get a lil tongue on tongue action goin rolling on floor laughing

Shakyamunison
probably consider sumthin THAT big a real man n dump their pimps to get a lil tongue on tongue action goin rolling on floor laughing

I have a difficult time reading your post sometimes, and this one I can't decipher. embarrasment

Punker69

If theres demons then there is God. And if you understand the true power you have in speaking the name of God then you can overcome anything inculding the biggest demons. All you must do is speak his name and they MUST obey the name of their creator.

Thats my viewpoint.

Punker69
anyway, is there a way to end a thread?

Yes, ask a mod to close it.

debbiejo
Why? We are all opened minded people here...............hahah

Anyway, It's all interesting............demon talk and all.

leonheartmm
If theres demons then there is God. And if you understand the true power you have in speaking the name of God then you can overcome anything inculding the biggest demons. All you must do is speak his name and they MUST obey the name of their creator.

Thats my viewpoint.

LMAO, that guy BELIEVES in god, so does the girl{very much so} they offer prayer n wat not, heck the girl is a muslim! thas no citeria for god beein there, they dont believe in jesus, neither he nor she HAVE to follow god, n sumtimes they dont, where did u get the idea that sayin the name of god/jesus makes em obey u, it does absolutely NUTHING.

Punker69
Yeah, im sure mocking someone is very interesting and open-minded of you.

Shakyamunison

He was not mocking you as much as he was telling you what you sound like from his point of view. It looks the same way to me, all in the head.

leonheartmm

im not mockin u, just sayin u shudnt believe in nuthin without proof.

Punker69
LMAO, that guy BELIEVES in god, so does the girl{very much so} they offer prayer n wat not, heck the girl is a muslim! thas no citeria for god beein there, they dont believe in jesus, neither he nor she HAVE to follow god, n sumtimes they dont, where did u get the idea that sayin the name of god/jesus makes em obey u, it does absolutely NUTHING.

Let me rephrase that, speaking the name of Jesus. I can only say that if you truly rely on Jesus to help you and admit the your a sinner, be baptized, and recieve the Holy Ghost then all of these things are entitled to you including overcoming evil by speaking the name of Jesus. We are Gods children and its in our birthright.

Punker69
im not mockin u, just sayin u shudnt believe in nuthin without proof.

I was reffering to the other people in this thread who want to take it off-topic with their nonsense.

If you dont like what this guy is saying then just dont reply. Its easy.

Shakyamunison
Let me rephrase that, speaking the name of Jesus. I can only say that if you truly rely on Jesus to help you and admit the your a sinner, be baptized, and recieve the Holy Ghost then all of these things are entitled to you including overcoming evil by speaking the name of Jesus. We are Gods children and its in our birthright.

That is magic talk.

Eis
I never thought the prophecy would be fullfilled.
LeonHeartmm I recomend you stay away from your psychic friend.
The great demon Krivzon was born in the times of jesus christ. He was made out of anger and violence of humans and it is said every 100 years, he comes back to life.
The prophecy tells about a boy with a psychic friend who would find out about Krivzon and post it on an internet forum.
The end of the prophecy tells that the boy will kill himself in order to save humanity from the evil Krivzon.

My job here is done. LeonHeart the destiny of humanity is in your hands.

Punker69
Maybe to you. But to me these things have actually worked. I could tell you how but I dont want to take this thread more off-topic. Maybe a pm sometime.

leonheartmm

u know how ridiculous that sounds, u should have EVIDENCE/proof for sumthin like that, see i never believed in nethin, n now i have PROOF for psychics, NOT demons, thas still on the evidence stages, but i dnot believe in nethin more cause i dont have PROOF.

Punker69
Do you know how ridiculous any of what you said has sounded? I could've said the same thing you did but I chose to try and help you while others mocked you. How thankful you are.

And btw, real psychics, in my opinion, are posessed by demons. It gives them the power they have. Simply mortals can not achieve what you've claimed happened.

Shakyamunison
I was reffering to the other people in this thread who want to take it off-topic with their nonsense.

If you dont like what this guy is saying then just dont reply. Its easy.

Are you saying you only want to talk to people who agree with you, and therefor reinforce you delusion? If that is the case, I recommend you go to a Christian forum.

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Eis
I never thought the prophecy would be fullfilled.
LeonHeartmm I recomend you stay away from your psychic friend.
The great demon Krivzon was born in the times of jesus christ. He was made out of anger and violence of humans and it is said every 100 years, he comes back to life.
The prophecy tells about a boy with a psychic friend who would find out about Krivzon and post it on an internet forum.
The end of the prophecy tells that the boy will kill himself in order to save humanity from the evil Krivzon.

My job here is done. LeonHeart the destiny of humanity is in your hands.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, i shall destroy every lil puny human.

Punker69
Are you saying you only want to talk to people who agree with you, and therefor reinforce you delusion? If that is the case, I recommend you go to a Christian forum.

I want to talk about the original topic and that is this demon "KRIVZON." If you want to talk him as well as disagree then by my guest. But at least have something better to say than "what color pills did you take today" as well as other immature jokes. Be respectful of peoples opinions and either discuss the topic maturely or dont visit the thread.

leonheartmm
Do you know how ridiculous any of what you said has sounded? I could've said the same thing you did but I chose to try and help you while others mocked you. How thankful you are.

And btw, real psychics, in my opinion, are posessed by demons. It gives them the power they have. Simply mortals can not achieve what you've claimed happened.

thas just ur oppinion, i have more than enough reason to believe that its genetic{RIDICULOUS as it might sound}

Punker69
You can believe what you want but dont bash other peoples theorys when your have sounded equally ridiculous.

leonheartmm
I want to talk about the original topic and that is this demon "KRIVZON." If you want to talk him as well as disagree then by my guest. But at least have something better to say than "what color pills did you take today" as well as other immature jokes. Be respectful of peoples opinions and either discuss the topic maturely or dont visit the thread.

so do u have any info on him.

Shakyamunison

Sense when did I say anything about pills?

There is no daemon named KRIVZON. Someone is playing with your head and they have done a good job of it. You can't see that many people here are trying to help you, but it is only you who can free yourself from this delusion.

leonheartmm
You can believe what you want but dont bash other peoples theorys when your have sounded equally ridiculous.

yes cause i dont care cause i have PROOF{n it takes a lot of PROOF to satisfy a sceptic like me}

Storm
If it suits your spiritual needs then it is right for you.

Eis
Sense when did I say anything about pills?

There is no daemon named KRIVZON. Someone is playing with your head and they have done a good job of it. You can't see that many people here are trying to help you, but it is only you who can free yourself from this delusion.
The destiny of human kind is in his hands!

leonheartmm
Originally posted by Eis
The destiny of human kind is in his hands!

yea TELL EM! mad

Shakyamunison
yea TELL EM! mad

Not my destiny. roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonheartmm
Not my destiny. roll eyes (sarcastic)

well, fate controls everything, not some individual, theyr all just pawns.

Shakyamunison
well, fate controls everything, not some individual, theyr all just pawns.

I don't mean to get off topic, but I don't believe in fate.

Punker69
so do u have any info on him.

No, I do not. But if you are telling the truth then I already provided you with information on a simple rewarding experience that can make all of this go away. You choose to be skeptical about it even though your own skepticism has been proven wrong in the past.

Besides, do you really expect to find something on him? Most demons are carefully documented and cant be found by simply googling their name.

debbiejo
There are people on this forum that could be called demons tooooooooo...There not documented............ laughing out loud

Hit_and_Miss
how many demons have you seen cringe?

leonheartmm
No, I do not. But if you are telling the truth then I already provided you with information on a simple rewarding experience that can make all of this go away. You choose to be skeptical about it even though your own skepticism has been proven wrong in the past.

Besides, do you really expect to find something on him? Most demons are carefully documented and cant be found by simply googling their name.

all of this go away? dude did i NOT tell u that hes my friend? i dont WANT him to go away, nor is he hurtin any1{not that he wud go away from the method u described} i just wanna learn more about him. n yes my sceptecism has been proven wrong as far as psychics go, NOT towards bloody god, n think about it, even if my sceptecism is wrong , then doesnt it make sense that christianity{the type u follow} is as right as buddhism, or hinduism, or islam, or satanism, or kaballah or one of the thousands of beliefs out there? please dont be illogical, im not tryin to bust ur chops, just statin a fact that ur too involved in ur faith, the day i get proof of a christian god existin n jesus beein god's son ull be the first to know{n no im not tryin to be sarcastic}

n btw, if demons r carefully documented, then wudnt it be EASY to find them, besides, i did some research n looked in king solomon's key n stuff, n he wasnt there, n he HIMSELF told me that he was just a demon, not one from HELL{if such a place exists} n he also told me to not look at it stereotypically, n thas all there is to that. anyway, if he wanted to hurt people, TRUST me, hes shown the power to be able to do it, but all ive seen him do is cure people with blumia in seconds, n lessen the pain of others who wanted to kill themselves n wat not.

leonheartmm
I don't mean to get off topic, but I don't believe in fate.

not tellin u what to do, but u shud.

leonheartmm
how many demons have you seen cringe?

well lets see now, my mum, my dad, my lil sisters{they CUD replace the lords of hell, wrath n chaos} my dead dog{he cudv been an alien though} n uhhh, ME{well im more of a creator of godhood than anythin else big grin }

Shakyamunison
not tellin u what to do, but u shud.

I shud nothing laughing I believe in karma not fate.

leonheartmm
I shud nothing laughing I believe in karma not fate.

oh well gee u dont have to laugh at me, now im hurt.......................snif sniff...................... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! crybaby

debbiejo
There are no such things as demons!! Start calling them trolls and then you'll start seeing them instead.

leonheartmm
There are no such things as demons!! Start calling them trolls and then you'll start seeing them instead.

im not SURE about the demon part, as in i have no proof yet of that, but psychic, 100% absoFNlutely.

Shakyamunison
im not SURE about the demon part, as in i have no proof yet of that, but psychic, 100% absoFNlutely.

Ok lets prove it. I am writing a number between 1 and 100, tell me what is the number.

Eis
Ok lets prove it. I am writing a number between 1 and 100, tell me what is the number.
72!!!! Jumpy
stick out tongue

debbiejo
Ok lets prove it. I am writing a number between 1 and 100, tell me what is the number. 3

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Eis
72!!!! Jumpy
stick out tongue

Wrong

Wrong

debbiejo
I'm right, your lying....Infact you pm'd me and told me I was right...hahahahahaha

Shakyamunison
I'm right, your lying....Infact you pm'd me and told me I was right...hahahahahaha

Don't confuse people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
This is fun.........Lets do it again..........I like it when I win......lol

Shakyamunison
Would a psychic like to try?

Jack Daniels
Dude....what you say in very RARE cases COULD happen if hell froze over..lol...did you get deciphor program and have you been cross checking that name in other languages....you seem to be worried if people think you are telling truth...if you were being real you would be more worried about finding out about that name....if I was you leave this thread dead till you find something.....doubtful anyone is going to do research for ya...Im not...lol

Shakyamunison
leonheartmm, I thought you were a psychic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Punker69
if demons r carefully documented, then wudnt it be EASY to find them, .

Im sorry, I meant "aren't".

Hit_and_Miss, I've never actually seen a demon. I have close friends that have but you wouldn't believe stories about them so I wont bother.
I've seen three demonic possesions in the last year but no actually demons that weren't inside other people. I fear the day when I do because I know it's going to happen one day since im continually getting closer to God.

I can tell you stories about some of my friends who've seen and experienced demonic accounts if you would like but none of them i've actually witnessed so I dont know how concrete they are.

leonheartmm
leonheartmm, I thought you were a psychic. roll eyes (sarcastic)

im not a bloody psychic, where did u get that, stop pullin sarcasm out of ur ass mad .

yea, i cross checked it but nuthin turnes up, anyway, looks like im not gonna need to anyway, that dude has agreed on tellin me part of it if i really cant stop shoutin at him as long as he doesnt tell me smile . sigh, the persuasive power of annoyance, no wonder casper can get people to do anythin{can i huh can i can i can i huh huh can i cool }

leonheartmm
Im sorry, I meant "aren't".

Hit_and_Miss, I've never actually seen a demon. I have close friends that have but you wouldn't believe stories about them so I wont bother.
I've seen three demonic possesions in the last year but no actually demons that weren't inside other people. I fear the day when I do because I know it's going to happen one day since im continually getting closer to God.

I can tell you stories about some of my friends who've seen and experienced demonic accounts if you would like but none of them i've actually witnessed so I dont know how concrete they are.

um, just a lil piece of advice, MOST exircisms r bull, ive seen a few, from all cultures, n faiths, christian, psuedo islam, hinduism, etc, n TRUST me, no matter how real it LOOKS, n how bone chillin it sounds, its USUALLY just a fake, unless u have proof of sumthin, dont believe it, or in the end, ull just end up scared and without hope, n proof doesnt mean when u find the slightest hint of sumthin ur LOOKIN for, it means findin out undeniable facts that dont come through different sources, filtered in any way or form, n are pretty much right in ur face n undeniable.

Hit_and_Miss
What church do you go to cringe??? I've gone to a normal church for almost 15 year and I've yet to see 1 demonic situation... Yet you have seen 3... I can accept you might put it as bad luck... But why aren't there more well documented cases out there... It just strikes me as odd that its not a well reported fact..

But as I said... You were probably 12 - 13 at the time... Do you at least conceder she could of been having a "fit/seizure"?? can you catagoricaly say You remember the instant perfectly?? peoples memories can become what they want them to be after all...

I realise you might find this insulting.. But its normal for a human to forget/mix up memories to what ever suits them... I myself can't remember my schooling from 5-8 cause I can only remember being sick.. So when I look back It seems like I was always in the hospital... But really I was in there 5 times a year tops...

debbiejo
I attended a Pentecostal church where they supposedly were casting out a demon. It through everyone in a fright just listening to the pastors words of" Be right with god, or it will jump into you!"..Terrifying when your a kid witnessing this....Wanted to run out of the church! Didn't want it to jump in me.. eek! .....They even made recordings of it and people took them home and listen...It still even sounded freaky with all the screaming and moaning....IT'S CHILD ABUSE I TELL YA...Shouldn't subject children to that. If people are made to believe it's a demon things get stirred up even more.....

It's not real though...Just in everyones mind and building the drama, even the poor accused demon possessed believes they are because why would a pastor lie, they wonder, so it must be true....though it's not.

Shakyamunison
im not a bloody psychic, where did u get that, stop pullin sarcasm out of ur ass mad...

Hey! I'm not the one looking for a daemon. roll eyes (sarcastic)

markie
has any1 ever heard about him/her/it, i tried googling, but i cudnt find a demon by that name. Are you sure you spelled tht right? I looked on google, yahoo, msn and hindunet and I didn't find anything. It always says did you mean crimson.. As far as I know krivton isn't a word.

Punker69
What church do you go to cringe??? I've gone to a normal church for almost 15 year and I've yet to see 1 demonic situation... Yet you have seen 3... I can accept you might put it as bad luck... But why aren't there more well documented cases out there... It just strikes me as odd that its not a well reported fact..

But as I said... You were probably 12 - 13 at the time... Do you at least conceder she could of been having a "fit/seizure"?? can you catagoricaly say You remember the instant perfectly?? peoples memories can become what they want them to be after all...

I realise you might find this insulting.. But its normal for a human to forget/mix up memories to what ever suits them... I myself can't remember my schooling from 5-8 cause I can only remember being sick.. So when I look back It seems like I was always in the hospital... But really I was in there 5 times a year tops...

I attend a Pentecostal church.These things are comin at the church I got to. There's no need to document them. They're not big deals at my church since its common. I cant even imagine someone actually sitting there with a pen and paper documenting everyone that does happen and then posting it somewhere were you would find it.

This has all happened within the last year of my life. I remember all instances perfectly.

One was where a woman was lying on the floor after church screaming "You cannot have her" over and over again. She kept moving around and screaming to wre her viens looked like they were going to pop out of her. I was standing about a foot from her since this was about 30 minutes after the church service and most of the people where already outside. The speaker came over and commanded what was inside of her to come out and minutes later she just started speaking in tongues.

The second time was when I watched from about 15 feet away. I saw woman standing up and she kept grabbing onto this person that was praying for her and started shaking him back and forth. She was screaming this entire time.

Punker69
I attended a Pentecostal church where they supposedly were casting out a demon. It through everyone in a fright just listening to the pastors words of" Be right with god, or it will jump into you!"..Terrifying when your a kid witnessing this....Wanted to run out of the church! Didn't want it to jump in me.. eek! .....They even made recordings of it and people took them home and listen...It still even sounded freaky with all the screaming and moaning....IT'S CHILD ABUSE I TELL YA...Shouldn't subject children to that. If people are made to believe it's a demon things get stirred up even more.....

It's not real though...Just in everyones mind and building the drama, even the poor accused demon possessed believes they are because why would a pastor lie, they wonder, so it must be true....though it's not.

I agree, children are too young to view an exorcism. They need to be at an age where they can understand what they are seeing.

I agree with what the pastor said. It may sound stupid but it makes sense to me. I've never heard anybody say that to me when I was watching the posessed but you never know.

Shakyamunison
Hysteria

Hit_and_Miss
ah.... so you have evangelists?

no wonder you get this...

Shakyamunison

Evangelists evil face

Punker69

I've only seen it happen once with an evanglist. The other two were from my former youth pastor.

debbiejo
I agree, children are too young to view an exorcism. They need to be at an age where they can understand what they are seeing.

I agree with what the pastor said. It may sound stupid but it makes sense to me. I've never heard anybody say that to me when I was watching the posessed but you never know. It's fake!! If there were people possessed as much as you see them in Pentecostal churches, why aren't we seeing them in Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran churches?.....Because It's the Pentecostal way of emotionalism...They already are shaking and dancing all over the ails..Running back and Fourth around the insides of the churches....Crazy stuff everywhere....Speaking in gibberish.... A word from god this, and a word from god that.......It's pure crap.

I know I lived it!

Shakyamunison
It's fake!! If there were people possessed as much as you see them in Pentecostal churches, why aren't we seeing them in Baptist, Methodist, Lutheran churches?.....Because It's the Pentecostal way of emotionalism...They already are shaking and dancing all over the ails..Running back and Fourth around the insides of the churches....Crazy stuff everywhere....Speaking in gibberish.... A word from god this, and a word from god that.......It's pure crap.

I know I lived it!

I don't think he is listening to us. evil face

Punker69
Its kind of hard to listen to you when I see it so differently. Im sorry if you never really got into God but I have and I know the people better than you ever will and know that they aren't faking it.

Baptist, Methodist etc. dont posses the same truth and understanding that the Pentecostals have. We are a people that know God and know what he has to offer and all that he has offered us. A ture Pentecostal knows he's a sinner and knows he's unworthy of Gods love but praises him and gives him glory because Christ doesn't see it that way and doesn't think the same way we do.

Your looking at it the wrong way. You think that because more demon possesions are seen in Pentecostal churchs that something is wrong but really it means that we're doing something right and the Devils going to do everything in his power to bring the church down.

You may have lived it but I can tell that you certainly didn't understand it.

=Mysta=-kILL
^^ Amen Brother smile

Shakyamunison
Its kind of hard to listen to you when I see it so differently. Im sorry if you never really got into God but I have and I know the people better than you ever will and know that they aren't faking it.

Baptist, Methodist etc. dont posses the same truth and understanding that the Pentecostals have. We are a people that know God and know what he has to offer and all that he has offered us. A ture Pentecostal knows he's a sinner and knows he's unworthy of Gods love but praises him and gives him glory because Christ doesn't see it that way and doesn't think the same way we do.

Your looking at it the wrong way. You think that because more demon possesions are seen in Pentecostal churchs that something is wrong but really it means that we're doing something right and the Devils going to do everything in his power to bring the church down.

You may have lived it but I can tell that you certainly didn't understand it.

I never said they fake it. You should read my posts. They believe in Satan and devils and this belief causes the problem. You think you are better then everybody else, but your are not. You are not being picked on by Satan, your beliefs lead to suffering.

What is really going on is mass hysteria, look it up.

debbiejo
Baptist, Methodist etc. dont posses the same truth and understanding that the Pentecostals have. We are a people that know God and know what he has to offer and all Is that so?.........I thought believers in Christ are united in conviction and spiritual out pouring.

This is not so? One set of believers are favored above another?

Shakyamunison
Is that so?.........I thought believers in Christ are united in conviction and spiritual out pouring.

This is not so? One set of believers are favored above another?

They believe that all other Christian are false, and followers of Satan.

Punker69
I never said they fake it. You should read my posts. They believe in Satan and devils and this belief causes the problem. You think you are better then everybody else, but your are not. You are not being picked on by Satan, your beliefs lead to suffering.

What is really going on is mass hysteria, look it up.

Your not the only one posting. Others have said that they are faking.

I dont believe all other forms of Christianity follow Satan. I would like to say what is on my mind right now I dont want people to be offended.

Im not better than anyone else. Like I said, im a sinner and I know im a sinner and thats why God has been able to work with me.

Shakyamunison
Your not the only one posting. Others have said that they are faking.

I dont believe all other forms of Christianity follow Satan. I would like to say what is on my mind right now I dont want people to be offended.

Im not better than anyone else. Like I said, im a sinner and I know im a sinner and thats why God has been able to work with me.

If you quote me, I think you are talking to me. If you are not, just say, "to the general reader" or "to the other people who have posted" or something to let me know that you are being general. big grin

Hit_and_Miss
cringe... seriously Step back for a min... think about what you are saying...

Cause your doing something right.. the devil is trying to stop you???
Could if be that your doing something wrong and the devil is trying to JOIN you???

While you contenplate the fact you can't prove either of those two to be the correct one, Think about how unlikely it is that a demon has possessed your friends...
What tends to happen, is much like a moth... Its greatest danger is fire, Yet it is drawn to it... Much like in life we are drawn to our greatest dangers... Booze, smoking, procastination.... people who want to believe in the supernatural have a far far greater chance of finding it... Cause they look for it... And when they find the smallest piece of proof they jump on it.... at that point they are blinded to what they have really found and mistake proof for belief...

Having faith is great... I believe it tends to set the good apart from the bad. Yet having too much faith can lead to people abusing it... Much like the church of scientology..

Punker69
The devil is a deceiver. If we were doing something wrong then he would make it look more enjoyable and pleasurable then it is. He wouldn't manifets himself in a way that would make creep most people out. What would you be more attracted to? Something that seems pleasurable and fits your desire or something that creeps you and its always having alot of evil things happen around it.

leonheartmm
LOL, no wonder i cudnt find him online, i talked to the guy, n he says he was just kiddin when he said the name n made it sound authentic, he is one but he doesnt have a name, names n stuff he says r takin the whole thing stereotypically, demons rent like what we think they are. so i guess this is a lost cause then.

Shakyamunison
LOL, no wonder i cudnt find him online, i talked to the guy, n he says he was just kiddin when he said the name n made it sound authentic, he is one but he doesnt have a name, names n stuff he says r takin the whole thing stereotypically, demons rent like what we think they are. so i guess this is a lost cause then.

laughing

Mindship
This demon, clever fellow, deceptive. We know him as...Jerry Stiller.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Mindship
This demon, clever fellow, deceptive. We know him as...Jerry Stiller.

eek! No, it can't BE... eek! laughing

Mindship
eek! No, it can't BE... eek! laughing

Happy Festivus, indeed
dev

leonheartmm
hes more of a lady killer than a deciever.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>