TOH Vs. DW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
DW Vs. TOH

render:http://www.clantemplates.com/renders/gallery/data/media/72/killzone2.png

criteria: 430x140

deadline: 48 hours from this moment

those are the standards and good luck

DarkWizard
Note to self: Prepare to get Demolished.

FG725
lol you have a chance

DarkWizard
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8411/killzone6eo.jpg

Entry.

FG725
Shweet

Honda_Tadakatsu
Suh-Weet.

Never played Killzone, but I like the characters. Lets see what TOH can come up with..

TOH
Ok:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/TOH/killzonefinal.jpg

Honda_Tadakatsu
Wooh... i'm sorry FG, this one is close... but TOH...

Its got the bullets, which just look cool, and I like Wizards, but its too blurry.

KENobi™
If I were the judge, I'd go with DarkWizards. Taking into consideration just how long he's been making signatures and how long he's been using this program...this signature looks great.

TOH is a veteran, so I expect great sigs from him, but it's refreshing to see a new player in the game with growing skill.

Lana
I must honestly say, this is a close competition. DW's getting good at this really fast.

Honda_Tadakatsu
But Kenobi, its not a basis on who's been here longer, or their program choices, its based on the technicallity of it, and how it looks. I also believe that Dark Wizard put up a great fight, for using a brand new program, and for being no where near as veteran as TOH, but I think TOH's looks good, not saying that DW's doesn't.

KENobi™
Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu
But Kenobi, its not a basis on who's been here longer, or their program choices, its based on the technicallity of it, and how it looks. I also believe that Dark Wizard put up a great fight, for using a brand new program, and for being no where near as veteran as TOH, but I think TOH's looks good, not saying that DW's doesn't.

It's not a basis on who's been here longer, but I would take into account how long that person has been doing it. That gives DW a handicap in this duel, and I would say he wins.

But both signature are pretty freaking cool, it's a close one.

Lana
I agree, TOH has been doing sigs for a very long time and has been known as one of the bests on KMC as long as he's been around. DW's only started really doing sigs a couple days ago, and is progressing amazingly fast. Considering how well done his sig is after have just started, I'd personally say he edges it.

Syren
I prefer DW's.. although TOH's is awesome {as expected} I actually prefer the look of DW's.

But it's a damn close competition and I wouldn't dream of challenging either entrant ninja

Cyber Ninja
How the hell did DW get good in what 3 days ? thats a new record. His cpu is taking steriods.

pacmaniac
laughing out loud but yeah i think DW should have won, not that TOH wasnt good, but DW was better

Cyber Ninja
some one won already ?

Lana
No winner's been picked yet by the judge, we're just bickering over who we think we should win stick out tongue

Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
How the hell did DW get good in what 3 days ? thats a new record. His cpu is taking steriods.

He's been sending me everything he's been working on and I've been giving critiques and advice.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Lana
No winner's been picked yet by the judge, we're just bickering over who we think we should win stick out tongue

He's been sending me everything he's been working on and I've been giving critiques and advice. That gimp thing is impossible to use mad I was trying to use it for 4 hours yesterday and ended up erasing what I did(nothing but upload the pic).

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Lana
He's been sending me everything he's been working on and I've been giving critiques and advice.

If there is any stacked Computer, It's Lana's from all the sigs I have sent her. stick out tongue

Thanks for the Support, TOH's sig is damned awesome, But I bet he took the fact that I have just started into consideration.

Cyber Ninja
TOH needs no intro because he is already in the hall of fame and in legends.

TOH
I'm screwed laughing

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by TOH
I'm screwed laughing lmao laughing out loud i say it's a tie

Honda_Tadakatsu
I don't mind Gimp, but I can't add texts into it, so its discouraging...

FG725
man this one was tuff to decide on both look amazingly well done i love both styles and after awhile of carefully looking at both of them im going to have to go with *drum role*.........................DW i loved the dark background and how it was done though TOH's was done very well also i didnt think it fitted the game as well so congrats DW!

DarkWizard
no expression

Great Match TOH. I'm actually pretty damn surprised. no expression

3 Day vet vs. 3 year vet.

TOH
Originally posted by DarkWizard
no expression

Great Match TOH. I'm actually pretty damn surprised. no expression

3 Day vet vs. 3 year vet.
Congratulations DW, your evolution is awesome. I know how gimp can be annoying sometimes... wink

DarkWizard
Again one day. wink

Honda_Tadakatsu
Please, one of you, how do I add different texts in GIMP?

DarkWizard
Google.com > search 'Da Font'

1001freefonts.com

Windows User Control Panel > Appearance & themes > Fonts > install new font.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Oh...

****, I like Macs more... way simpler :?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.