Zett and Whie Vs Anakin(AOTC)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Commander K
In Mustafar.

Captain REX
Anakin, of course. Zett and Whie are like...how old Anakin was when he started training. By AOTC, Anakin has certainly surpassed them.

Freakin' Padawans...hell, they're too young to be Padawans.

And a commander is below a general. whistle

Sorgo
Originally posted by Commander K
In Mustafar.

Anakin Force pushes their noobish asses into Lava, hoping they know how to swim.

Council#13
laughing agreed

overlord
Zett and Whie have the higher ground and win by default..
Then they do the amazing ritual of thread revival and continue their epic battle.

Twilight Janick
Lava is too hot for either of them to swim in.

darthsith19
Anakin pwns. the ROTS Vesrion beat Whie, Bean and Cin at the same time. AOTC version is, at the most, 1/2 of ROTS Anakin. Whie and Zett are less than 10% of Drallig, Whie and Bene.

Sorgo the Cruel
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
Lava is too hot for either of them to swim in.

Wow.

You're not too bright.

mace=badass
I don't know if that Twilight Janick statement is funny or idiotic.

Twilight Janick
Look, lava is about 850-1200 degress Celsius in temperature. Zett, Whie or Anakin can hope to swim in it for at most 10 seconds before they suffer 3rd degree burns like ROTS Anakin.

Commander K
Originally posted by Captain REX
Anakin, of course. Zett and Whie are like...how old Anakin was when he started training. By AOTC, Anakin has certainly surpassed them.

Freakin' Padawans...hell, they're too young to be Padawans.

And a commander is below a general. whistle

What? The n00b Septartist Federation DARES TO DEMOTE ME? Okay I have start to act more n00bish.

Commander K
Look, lava is about 850-1200 degress Celsius in temperature. Zett, Whie or Anakin can hope to swim in it for at most 10 seconds before they suffer 3rd degree burns like ROTS Anakin.

10 second? They go into lava and suffer burn to death in 3 or 4 seconds.

darthsith19
I was thinking what Sorgo said about Janick, but didn't fell like saying it. But seriously, Sorgo was obviously joking.

2Tidus!
Hahahahah Janick is hilarius. No wait, is he like serious? LMAO. Okey look dude, it was a lava joke, and you thought it was real and countered by saying lava is too hot to swim, which is a fact, and was proven by the death of many people of Pompey ^^.

Sorgo the Cruel

Okay, you're not bright at all.

Captain REX
Christ, I daresay he isn't. blink

Tangible God
Originally posted by Sorgo the Cruel
Anakin Force pushes their noobish asses into Lava, hoping they know how to swim. This is called the answer to ALL Zett vs. threads.

Tangible God
Look, lava is about 850-1200 degress Celsius in temperature. Zett, Whie or Anakin can hope to swim in it for at most 10 seconds before they suffer 3rd degree burns like ROTS Anakin. I don't think, "laughing out loud" or "LMFAO," does this post any hilarious justice.

Twilight Janick
It's nowhere near serious, even 10 seconds into a liquid 850-1200 degress Fahrenheit hot would make the person die of 3rd degree burns.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by darthsith19
Anakin pwns. the ROTS Vesrion beat Whie, Bean and Cin at the same time. AOTC version is, at the most, 1/2 of ROTS Anakin. Whie and Zett are less than 10% of Drallig, Whie and Bene.

Drop the numbers and you have a decent post.

Janick? Just so you don't further embarass yourself, it's called a joke.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&rls=GGLR,GGLR:2006-03,GGLR:en&oi=defmore&defl=en&q=define:joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.