Most Bada$$/Favorite Weapon on Turok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
now this is from the first two turoks on N64, Dinosaur Hunter and Seeds of Evil...
omg for these games, there's just soo many dopeass weapons to choose from

i would first have to say the most badass weapons IMO are the cerebral bore and the razor wind from Seeds of Evil, those things are just plain gritty...the cerebral bore is just disgusting and the razor wind IMO is just like the pred's smart disk he used in the movies cuz it can cut through pretty much nething and works like a boomerang coming back to u...two dopeass weapons there...then, i would have to say my favorite, is the firestorm cannon, which is the plasma gatling gun in Seeds of Evil, then the minigun from Dinosaur Hunter and the Mag .60 from Seeds of Evil....

what do yall think??? big grin

SaTsuJiN
The bore.. that meant a carefree kill for me happy.. but I didnt care for the deathmatch level design..

Pepito
sunfire pods, nuke, shredder, tek bow, charged dart rifle - all great weapons

Hulk_Power
Originally posted by Pepito
sunfire pods, nuke, shredder, tek bow, charged dart rifle - all great weapons

I agree. Though the Rocket Launcher/drill was my favorite. Just blowing up everything or watching some of those Sleg bastards get shredded to pieces by the drills was great.

braz
Originally posted by Hulk_Power
I agree. Though the Rocket Launcher/drill was my favorite. Just blowing up everything or watching some of those Sleg bastards get shredded to pieces by the drills was great.

the scorpion?

braz
speaking of the scorpion launcher thats proabably one of my favs too, with the homing device on it, and oh yea, the tek bow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.