New Bond Girl Is Being Tested

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mnpr
I heard from the casting people that the producers are now looking at Russian actress, Lana Antonova, who's a complete unknown, well, she has some credits...but their other choice as of right now is still Rose Byrne, only she doesn't speak any Russian, apparently the producers are looking for someone with blond hair (since the baddie is dark-haired Italian beauty, they want some contrast), with British accent and who speaks fluent Russian. And from what I hear Lana Antonova, IS Russian, speaks fluent Russian...lived in London, so she has the British accent, and they think she would have the best chemistry with Daniel Craig. She suppose to fly to London within the next week or so to do a screen test with the Mr. Bond himself. I dunno how true it is, I'm just a messenger.

Eis
Originally posted by mnpr
I heard from the casting people that the producers are now looking at Russian actress, Lana Antonova, who's a complete unknown, well, she has some credits...but their other choice as of right now is still Rose Byrne, only she doesn't speak any Russian, apparently the producers are looking for someone with blond hair (since the baddie is dark-haired Italian beauty, they want some contrast), with British accent and who speaks fluent Russian. And from what I hear Lana Antonova, IS Russian, speaks fluent Russian...lived in London, so she has the British accent, and they think she would have the best chemistry with Daniel Craig. She suppose to fly to London within the next week or so to do a screen test with the Mr. Bond himself. I dunno how true it is, I'm just a messenger.
Lana Antonova's ugly as hell!! I'd much rather Rose Byrne

What's your source btw??

malcom0206
Originally posted by Eis
Lana Antonova's ugly as hell!! I'd much rather Rose Byrne

What's your source btw??

hey man, i like rose byrne too, don't get me wrong, but this russian chick is far from ugly. that stirling chick they're talking about, the english one, now that's ugly. antonova is not hard to look at...imo

NoFate007
Whoever that chick is above us....yeesh..

Myth
Yeah, thats not a very promising Bond girl. Although I see what they mean by chemistry with Daniel Craig. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.