Character Development

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

redcaped
How do we proceed? Each one of us wishes to start reading a thread from the start, others from the end, or either easy or hard depending from our judgement by committing an action. Specially the most common tendency that characterizes us is our request right here when you give your suggestion to place my thread to the location you believe is correct regardless from it's author. You believe this is philosophy because you went to school. Then I ask you a question. Is school a rule of humanity even if is not right, more like dictating. What they teach you at school are basic theories and regulations to work accordingly to the system of today which is very wrong and with plenty of flaws. Science is my favorite, but Science is not one as it should be...it's many. What I possess is one big accurate science better than the rest. Why it cannot work? Because you are the ones to accept it and use it and if you reject it, it is not science but my own crap like you love calling it. Please check all my posts including threads created by me and make sure you collect it to understand my science as the 1 and only. I gave some answers to Itzak and I hope you made notes of them, otherwise you will never understand by being persevering. Open your eyes and visit the philosophy forum to notice the similarity among all the threads and to me they are the same. I use humor occasionally not always as you may think. If you want me to leave this board voluntary, that I cannot guarantee. Why do you want that? For many reasons, but mostly because you need time to study and analyze the matter I have brought since December 15th 2005. I can keep typing on this thread for the rest of my life, but I need to rest, so that explains how my science is divided by replies or threads. You seem to enjoy sex most from everything in life. I do not, because I feel different. Sometimes I believe women-men are one and the same and interacting causes confusion and impurity. I feel the need of a girl; I've been years alone about a decade. During that period I have had sex but only on 3 occasions with different women and only once from each. In a way as you may call it "nothing" and I also agree. Also as a man I feel terribly jealous when I see girls I like because I know they are free having a life on their own and sadly I cannot be part of it with them, not just one, my judgement has a general thought and nothing in particular on one single girl. I get very frustrated for 1 and many more reasons that makes my life uneasy. My posts do not reflect my feelings but my intention to express them as a gift if any value. Remember, it's a gift not an attack. Please mods, do not lock my threads, let them be what they are and move them if you consider necessary.

Piggle Humsy
Long Post no expression

redcaped
Do you like it? I mean "it" not me.

Piggle Humsy
I never read it.... embarrasment

well I read the beginning but then my eyes went blurry...

sorry I've been awake for over 24 hrs... erm

K.Diddy
Originally posted by redcaped
How do we proceed? Each one of us wishes to start reading a thread from the start, others from the end, or either easy or hard depending from our judgement by committing an action. Specially the most common tendency that characterizes us is our request right here when you give your suggestion to place my thread to the location you believe is correct regardless from it's author. You believe this is philosophy because you went to school. Then I ask you a question. Is school a rule of humanity even if is not right, more like dictating. What they teach you at school are basic theories and regulations to work accordingly to the system of today which is very wrong and with plenty of flaws. Science is my favorite, but Science is not one as it should be...it's many. What I possess is one big accurate science better than the rest. Why it cannot work? Because you are the ones to accept it and use it and if you reject it, it is not science but my own crap like you love calling it. Please check all my posts including threads created by me and make sure you collect it to understand my science as the 1 and only. I gave some answers to Itzak and I hope you made notes of them, otherwise you will never understand by being persevering. Open your eyes and visit the philosophy forum to notice the similarity among all the threads and to me they are the same. I use humor occasionally not always as you may think. If you want me to leave this board voluntary, that I cannot guarantee. Why do you want that? For many reasons, but mostly because you need time to study and analyze the matter I have brought since December 15th 2005. I can keep typing on this thread for the rest of my life, but I need to rest, so that explains how my science is divided by replies or threads. You seem to enjoy sex most from everything in life. I do not, because I feel different. Sometimes I believe women-men are one and the same and interacting causes confusion and impurity. I feel the need of a girl; I've been years alone about a decade. During that period I have had sex but only on 3 occasions with different women and only once from each. In a way as you may call it "nothing" and I also agree. Also as a man I feel terribly jealous when I see girls I like because I know they are free having a life on their own and sadly I cannot be part of it with them, not just one, my judgement has a general thought and nothing in particular on one single girl. I get very frustrated for 1 and many more reasons that makes my life uneasy. My posts do not reflect my feelings but my intention to express them as a gift if any value. Remember, it's a gift not an attack. Please mods, do not lock my threads, let them be what they are and move them if you consider necessary.

confused I didn't even read that post and I have to say, you wasted a lot of time writing all that crap cause a lot of people like me does not care enough to read it.

Also.......... thumb down Crap thread

redcaped
I did just ask. Would you like your own answers said at you? I bet not.

K.Diddy
I did just ask. Would you like your own answers said at you? I bet not.

laughing out loud I wouldn't care

redcaped
I consider that a lie.

K.Diddy
I consider that a lie.

laughing out loud Consider it what you want

redcaped
Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.