how do funds work?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
Big companys like mcdonalds sponsor schools all the time. What do they get in return?

Take a hypothetical situation, say i was going to make a independent movie. I need someone to sponsor me, because im broke.
Say i did it real good to, make a resumee explaining where every penny was going to. Would that work?
What would it take to make that work?

Bardock42
Prestige....tax cuts.....such things.
Can't really help you with that movie idea of yours.

botankus
Give fish lady a call. Haven't heard from her in a while.

Stealth Agent
Originally posted by Bardock42
Prestige....tax cuts.....such things.
Can't really help you with that movie idea of yours.

could u explain please

Hit_and_Miss
Even if you showed them the best plan in the world unless you can prove your going to make money they won't invest...

Big corps like safe bets, and instant returns... They won't risk it on some unproven rookie..

Bardock42
Originally posted by Stealth Agent
could u explain please

Well, you asked what Mc Donalds gets in return....that'S what they fet.

redcaped
We make tools from anything we may find useful in this case money. I would use money better than anyone in this world. Ask me why.

joeykangaroo
Originally posted by redcaped
We make tools from anything we may find useful in this case money. I would use money better than anyone in this world. Ask me why. why

Hit_and_Miss
Cause he knows tools inside out... for to know tools that much... one must first be one...

botankus
Rob a bank. At least you'll get some notoriety to help boost your band's fame.

Bardock42
Originally posted by botankus
Rob a bank. At least you'll get some notoriety to help boost your band's fame.

He's making a movie....not a band.

redcaped
OK miss. I like all from the world except some control or rules. The thing I want the most is a girl and I want to make her happy with money. Right now I have none (significantly) but still want a girl for a long term. If I get one she won't last due to many obstacles. As for the rest of my money use, I would help others with all my will. My desire is to buy a house and a nice PC to create a website where I can post my ideas to others and help in any way possible, no need to visit other places where I get most unwelcome. I will also give cash to people in the streets.

redcaped
Bardock42, I love you buddy.

Bardock42
Bardock42, I love you buddy.
thanks, I love you too.....wait, who are you and why do you love me?

Hit_and_Miss
Why not a castle in the sky while your at it???

fact is, most people wouldn't see the help your giving them, but see you as a sucker who they can get a few bucks off... People in general are not good spirited..

Get a good job, get a loving wife and family, raise your children well... I'm sure you will be happy with that...

Everyone wants to be remembered for being great and good.. very few people create that oppotunity..

Bardock42
Originally posted by Hit_and_Miss
Get a good job, get a loving wife and family, raise your children well... I'm sure you will be happy with that...

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

Hit_and_Miss
what do you want...

Stealth Agent
redcaped then help me with your awesome ideas. I need to finnance my independent movie, u can profit from that in film festivals can't u.

I can make a resume look real nice by putting together my past works, but none of them are signifigant, just what i could put together.

redcaped
I'd be a good person not for my score but because I desire it with good heart. I cannot get a good job cause there are none. Thanks for reading my post. Bardock, I cannot answer your question, just trust me.

redcaped
I cannot help others much right now. I must be millionaire first, then help.

Stealth Agent
cant u atleast give me a suggeastion? pleaseee

botankus
Originally posted by Bardock42
He's making a movie....not a band.

Oh, well in that case, make sure the cameras are rolling during the heist.

Stealth Agent
lol

redcaped
Take my post as suggestion, it'll help ya.

Bardock42
I'd be a good person not for my score but because I desire it with good heart. I cannot get a good job cause there are none. Thanks for reading my post. Bardock, I cannot answer your question, just trust me.
Alright, alright.....I trust you...

Stealth Agent
seriously does anyone no how i could finance my indie film? What would it take for someone to want to finance me, they'd want to know i'd be getting a profit. So the key is how do you make a profit off of it?

redcaped
I've found them stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.