Respect Vincent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Because you love him! I still don't understand why they haven't shown him on the characters list since he is so cool. smokin'

_Sanctuary_
Yeah he is vincent2

SlickRick69
think they only list characters with actual speaking roles, or at very least, the possibility of a speaking role, in each ep...

...if Vincent starts talking, I'm tuning out

hasn't been a convincing animal-human conversation since Sabrina the Teenage Witch

steverules
Maybe Charlie could get stoned and start talking to Vincent about politics and todays modern day society.LOL laughing

_Sanctuary_
Or maybe there could be silent flashbacks no expression

steverules
Maybe. If they want a taliing dog they will have to get Brian (Family guy) to play vincent.LOL

Lord Magnus
How is "woof" not defined as a speaking role?

steverules
Well what does woof mean! There areno dogs on the island to communicate to, so who is he talking to when he says woof?

Lord Magnus
The island speaks dog... If Jin is considered a speaking role then Vincent should be too. And an Aron flashback.

steverules
Jin is Japanese but does know some English and it shows the line between races can be broken and shows that we have to try and understand, even if we don't understand the language. Why do you think they have Japanese speaking people in other movies?

Lord Magnus
Korean. South Korean. And the line between dogs and people can be broken too.

steverules
We see dogs as animals and not people. The line will never be broken because we will never understand dog language.

Lord Magnus
I understand dog language...

steverules
Really. Do you live in a mental hospital with computers, by any chance?

Lord Magnus
I'm just saying... How come we can be prejudiced against dogs but not against any kind of human? Cause dogs are better than humans in every conceivable way...

steverules
There is no way in hell that we will ever understand dogs and that is why
we are prejudiced against dogs. I have dog in my family and we all take good care of him!

Flying High
this is all getting a bit serious...its a dog....

rickyduck
Originally posted by SlickRick69
think they only list characters with actual speaking roles, or at very least, the possibility of a speaking role, in each ep...

...if Vincent starts talking, I'm tuning out

hasn't been a convincing animal-human conversation since Sabrina the Teenage Witch

That was SO not convincing! laughing out loud

steverules
Originally posted by Flying High
this is all getting a bit serious...its a dog....

Not just a dog, it's vincent the dog.

Itzak
Originally posted by steverules
Because you love him! I still don't understand why they haven't shown him on the characters list since he is so cool. smokin'

I give him full respect. notworthy

«§hõnknêss»
crazyVincent is the hawtest character from LOST no expression

rickyduck
the wot?

«§hõnknêss»
sound it out .... i can't speak proper english

rickyduck
i like ur siggy

_Sanctuary_
yes It's cute

rickyduck
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
yes It's cute
yes

«§hõnknêss»
crazy

rickyduck

steverules

rickyduck
Finally some long awaited info regarding Vincent!
Damon Lindelof (co-creator) has replied to the question, "tell us a secret about the show NOW!" posed in the official Lost magazine, in spectacular fashion.

According to mrs4815162342pace at Lost-Media, his reply was, "Vincent is a Girl."

Well, thanks for nothing!

Or is it nothing? The very notion that the creative team have misdirected us about the gender of Vincent (Vincent is Walt's dog, who is also on the island - for those that are totally confused!) may have some sort of mythological based MO.
Unless it's a double bluff.
Or maybe they want us to believe its a double bluff...

Arcane
or maybe they didnt want to tell us a secret and just said the first thing that came to their mind

ps vincent owns u all evil face

rickyduck
Originally posted by Arcane
or maybe they didnt want to tell us a secret and just said the first thing that came to their mind

ps vincent owns u all evil face

w00t

damaged_goods
Vincent is the best character on the show. I loved how she yoinked Sawyers oyster/mussel/clamwhatever in the last episode.

rickyduck
Originally posted by damaged_goods
Vincent is the best character on the show. I loved how she yoinked Sawyers oyster/mussel/clamwhatever in the last episode.

Wasnt it a chocalate biscuit?

damaged_goods
Was it a biscuit then? I have no idea. That's what I get for assuming.

Whatever it was, i was happy to see vincent yoink it. smile

rickyduck
Ok, now this is a good website :

http://www.retrieversoftruth.com

Official Lost website, doctors called vincent, could vincent be a clone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.