Woah!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ladyluck
I was really bored the other day and decided to try on one my mom's old skirts. It was a really cool jeans skirt with crazy pockets and... anyways. So I tried it on and in the pocket I found....... $357 american dollars! shock I live in Canada so that's over $400 here. Anyways, being the honest person I am, I kept it. I went to the bank yesterday and got $405.

What would you have done? Keep in mind, this money has most likely been long lost and forgotten.

KENobi™
Depending on how long it's been since she wore the skirt, and why exactly I'd be trying on a skirt...I'd keep it too.

bloodboys2blueb
buy sweets

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ladyluck
I was really bored the other day and decided to try on one my mom's old skirts. It was a really cool jeans skirt with crazy pockets and... anyways. So I tried it on and in the pocket I found....... 7 american dollars! shock I live in Canada so that's over 0 here. Anyways, being the honest person I am, I kept it. I went to the bank yesterday and got 5.

What would you have done? Keep in mind, this money has most likely been long lost and forgotten.

omfg how could you steal from your mom

.....................share or im telling stick out tongue

Cyber Ninja
cough take a picture because i need a vissual aid.

Ladyluck

Storm
Tell her. I' d let my tongue run away with it anyway.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

KENobi™
She hasn't worn this skirt in years. Like... Definitely more than 5 years.

laughing out loud ninja

Ok then, the money would be in my wallet faster than you can say "Aye"

DanieLs_4_Ever
I was really bored the other day and decided to try on one my mom's old skirts. It was a really cool jeans skirt with crazy pockets and... anyways. So I tried it on and in the pocket I found....... 7 american dollars! shock I live in Canada so that's over 0 here. Anyways, being the honest person I am, I kept it. I went to the bank yesterday and got 5.

I'd be truthful and tell her about it but chances are she'd give it to me anyway, so no worries.

KENobi™
I'm still wondering why I'm wearing a skirt. confused

Ladyluck

Mīsk
*Steals 4 dollers from Ladyluck*

no expression I'm sorry, I need to pay this $4 maniac.... sad

Bastard made me pay$4 to look at his sigs! mad

DanieLs_4_Ever
She would never give it to me.

Were you hoping to find 0? stick out tongue
Oh. I see! erm

Ladyluck

Koala MeatPie
I was really bored the other day and decided to try on one my mom's old skirts. It was a really cool jeans skirt with crazy pockets and... anyways. So I tried it on and in the pocket I found....... $357 american dollars! shock I live in Canada so that's over $400 here. Anyways, being the honest person I am, I kept it. I went to the bank yesterday and got $405.

Welllll Concidering I don't try out skirts....

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Welllll Concidering I don't try out skirts....

Well what if it was a pair of pants. stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
i think your mom was a drug dealer ninja

jk

a1hsauce

sooooo....whistle How U Doin yes big grin

Ladyluck
Originally posted by a1hsauce
sooooo....whistle How U Doin yes big grin
Gold Digger. stick out tongue

Mīsk
*puts hand in Ladylucks skirt*

shifty whistle

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon

jk

WELLLLLLLLL either that or... What kind of women would be carrying around over 400$ in CASH in a DRESS . ???

shifty

I'd like to meet you're mother shifty

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
WELLLLLLLLL either that or... What kind of women would be carrying around over 400$ in CASH in a DRESS . ???

shifty

I'd like to meet you're mother shifty

laughing out loud

She used to bartend and get a lot of tips so maybe... Or she could have been hiding it.... Or she could have been a drug dealer.

a1hsauce
Gold Digger. stick out tongue eek! how dare you....shifty puts hands along with misk up skirt whistle

Mīsk
eek! how dare you....shifty puts hands along with misk up skirt whistle

whistle thumb up

Ladyluck

Mīsk
eek! Get out of there! The money's obviously in my wallet. roll eyes (sarcastic) Unless... shifty

laughing out loud shifty

Mr. Bacon
shifty

a1hsauce
eek! Get out of there! The money's obviously in my wallet. roll eyes (sarcastic) Unless... shifty eek! searches bra!!!

Ladyluck
eek! searches bra!!!

I'm not wearing a bra. ninja

Mīsk
eek! searches bra!!!

Okay LL , Spread your legs so I can Frisk you...With this baton shifty

Mr. Bacon
rebel

a1hsauce
eek!!!!!!!!!!droolio continues to look through bra shifty

Ladyluck

AOR
Well I'd give the money back and say "hey I found this in your pocket."

Originally posted by Storm
Tell her. I' d let my tongue run away with it anyway.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Isn't your page ender usually small?

Eis
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon

jk
Read my mind. no expression

WrathfulDwarf
So I tried it on and in the pocket I found....... $357 american dollars! shock I live in Canada so that's over $400 here.

Wait a minute! You mean American Dollars worth a lot more in Canada? Yipee! I'm moving to Canada!

*packs bags*

Ronny

What would you have done? Keep in mind, this money has most likely been long lost and forgotten. Keep it yes Ive dont that many times before whistle

On purpouse of course.

TheLaw1224
Selll the dress, eat the money

alienlvr
i would have returned it.... it dosent matter with my mom she buys me anything i want

Bloigen

Master_Nihilus

What would you have done? Keep in mind, this money has most likely been long lost and forgotten. woooooooooooooow.....shock

River Wild
Give it back to your mom, who know she might give you half of it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ladyluck
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Wait a minute! You mean American Dollars worth a lot more in Canada? Yipee! I'm moving to Canada!

*packs bags*

You can live in my closet. ninja

Originally posted by TheLaw1224
Selll the dress, eat the money

Erm... What the f**k?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by River Wild
Give it back to your mom, who know she might give you half of it! roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud **** that,keep it and you get ALL of it

MarioX
Am I the only one wondering why that much money was in a pair of old, discarded pants???? messed

BakaXero
Originally posted by MarioX
Am I the only one wondering why that much money was in a pair of old, discarded pants???? messed
maybe because it wasn't in a pair of old, discarded pants.

DarkC

Exactly the same thing as you.

GCG
About 5 years ago, i went to s strip club in Canada and got a lapdance off this woman. She was so hot that i put about $350 in the pocket of her skirt.............stick out tongue

j/k

Ladyluck
Originally posted by GCG
About 5 years ago, i went to s strip club in Canada and got a lapdance off this woman. She was so hot that i put about 0 in the pocket of her skirt.............stick out tongue

j/k

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.