Democrats and Republicans Both Adept at Ignoring Facts, Study Finds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shakyamunison

soleran30
That was a good read................thanks Shaky!

Capt_Fantastic
But, this is great! There's now scientific evidence to support my opinion that both parties need to be done away with....

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
But, this is great! There's now scientific evidence to support my opinion that both parties need to be done away with....

Yes, I agree with you, but my bias keeps me for seeing your point. confused

laughing

Jedi Priestess
gee, imagine that........

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Yes, I agree with you, but my bias keeps me for seeing your point. confused

laughing

Well, I believe that this study clearly shows the disadvantage of a two-party system. There is only one way to think as far as most people are concerned when they've been forced to consider things in only two different ways. Since there are only two parties in teh US, one party has to choose a stance on a subject, and the other has to take up the opposite POV. It leads to far too much black and white thinking, when most issues are best served by grey.

Mindship
duh

((The_Anomaly))
lol. This article proves what everyone already knew. But at least we know its fact now stick out tongue

Darth Jello
that's why i'm not a member of a political party and philosophically would describe myself as a conservative mutualist

FeceMan
Vote for FeceMan.

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by FeceMan
Vote for FeceMan.

Why would I do that?

Shakyamunison
Why would I do that?

Ya! I don't even know what party he is. laughing

overlord
What? Are politicians not neutral on stuff regarding the future of a country?

NO WAI!!!

meep-meep
Originally posted by Darth Jello
that's why i'm not a member of a political party and philosophically would describe myself as a conservative mutualist

Good for you

Darth Jello
mutualism-that wonderful blend of social safety nets, capitalism, direct democratic elections, and a government structure that's pretty close to anarchism

FeceMan
Why would I do that?
Because I said so. Duh.

Shakyamunison
Because I said so. Duh.
Well then, now that you put it that way, you have my vote.

We are voting for jackass of the years, are we not? laughing jk

Capt_Fantastic
Because I said so. Duh.

But, why would I vote against myself? I wanna be a candadate in your mythological election, too.

FeceMan
But, why would I vote against myself? I wanna be a candadate in your mythological election, too.
Haven't you heard? Gays don't get to be candidates. I'm be hatin' on all them queers, 'cause I'se a redneck.
Well then, now that you put it that way, you have my vote.

We are voting for jackass of the years, are we not? laughing jk
A vote for me is not a vote for that thing in my thread.

Shakyamunison
Haven't you heard? Gays don't get to be candidates. I'm be hatin' on all them queers, 'cause I'se a redneck.

A vote for me is not a vote for that thing in my thread.

You are hitting on queers because you are a redneck? I guess one movie can change the world. laughing

FeceMan
You are hitting on queers because you are a redneck? I guess one movie can change the world. laughing
I heard that movie sucked.

Capt_Fantastic
I heard that movie sucked.

Are we talking about Brokeback Mountain?

Shakyamunison
Are we talking about Brokeback Mountain?

Yes. roll eyes (sarcastic) It was a joke. big grin

Capt_Fantastic
Yes. roll eyes (sarcastic) It was a joke. big grin

I think he knows you were joking. At least I hope he does. I've not seen Brokeback Mountain. I likely won't.

Shakyamunison
I think he knows you were joking. At least I hope he does. I've not seen Brokeback Mountain. I likely won't.

Not my kind of movie, also. I am into SciFi. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.