Lana vs TheLaw1224

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faroth
Match: Lana v.s. TheLaw1224
Judge: Faroth (the one and only)
Render: (A bit choppy, though. I hope you can be resilient about it smile)
Criteria: MAX 450 x 150 - 40 KB
Deadline: 48 hours starting.... Now!

Lana
Could you link the image instead of attaching it? Attaching images shrinks them, which can distort them at eat the quality. Upload it to imageshack.us and post the link.

TheLaw1224
I can solve the choppy problem, duplicate layer+ any coolio effect (like overlay)

Faroth
All right... If Law's plan works, just tell me..

Lana
Meh, I can clean it up myself stick out tongue

Faroth
Meh, OK.

TheLaw1224
My entry baby:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/kinotropia/untitledthingy.gif

and in record time big grin

Syren
clapping

Pretty damn good.

Lana
Fastest duel ever no expression laughing out loud

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/crystalicstar/sigs/duel_law.jpg

He's on fire! eek!

Honda_Tadakatsu
HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKS SWEET LANA!

TheLaw1224
sad im going to get PWNZRDDD

DarkWizard
Wow this is very close.

But I would roll over on Lana's because 'It's Vibrant and colorful without being gay!'eek!

TheLaw1224
My sig was supposed to portray a clean, simple and vectory look.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Hahahah awesome.

I like Laws... but sadly, i'm a pyromaniac... what am I saying sadly...!@

Lana
Originally posted by TheLaw1224
My sig was supposed to portray a clean, simple and vectory look.

It's a trick of knowing what style looks good with the render. That's why I use such a wide variety of styles yes

Faroth
Both are awesome! Lana covered up the choppyness perfectly with that lava/fire thing, and TheLaw had a GREAT background/overlapping layer.

Ratio (Lana right, TheLaw left):

9:10

For those who are faling math, Lana wins! TheLAw's was a bit choppy, but great nonetheless. The style makes up for it.

TheLaw1224
Goooooood duel, Ill get you next time big grin

KENobi™
Originally posted by TheLaw1224
Goooooood duel, Ill get you next time big grin

If you had thrown a color balance over the entire signature it would have looked 100% better than it already was. Grievous' color compared to the background detracted away from yours.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Concurred... His color is kinda outta placed. IF he were his natural White, it'd've looked good.

Faroth
If it had a darker backround, it would have been awesome!!!!

Honda_Tadakatsu
Background was pretty dark, but I think the White of his Natural, like, when you first see him in the movie, would've made a contrast that would've made him go POP.

TheLaw1224
Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu
Background was pretty dark, but I think the White of his Natural, like, when you first see him in the movie, would've made a contrast that would've made him go POP.

Yeah the render was like...yellowish

And Kenobi I tried the Color Balance over whole sig thing before, and the resuslts basically didnt look too good.

Lana
Grievous was never white...he was always a kinda yellowish off white.

I took the yellow and orange tints to the render and ran with that, and the colors lent themselves nicely to the fire theme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.