Cyber Ninja Vs. Pacmaniac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Cyber Ninja vs. Pacmaniac

Judge: Honda_Tadakatsu

Render: Hurrah Halo 2

Criteria: KM Sig Limit. Can say anything

Deadline: Ends Friday night at 4:30 EST, approximately 48 hours from now.

Syren
The render is miniscule detective

Honda_Tadakatsu
Grr... stupid Hosting thing... oh well, they are both using Paint, so it should help a tad, if not, please let me know...

pacmaniac
its fine. can we use other pics aswell?

Honda_Tadakatsu
KNock your socks off.. OTHER PICS MAY BE USED. Sorry for not including it.. it'd be quite boring without others.

pacmaniac
good, cos otherwise i would be finished sad

Cyber Ninja
god I am screwed lol. *runs to continue work*

pacmaniac
good luck to you (though i need it more!!)

Cyber Ninja
^ lol then you have not seen my sigs. Good luck...

question: how you know...the dimensions 450 by 150 8000 by 90000 ?

pacmaniac
i just need one more pic...

Honda_Tadakatsu
kMC sig limits.

pacmaniac
i wanna show you all now so bad!! but no, its not finished yet. calm, pac, calm.

pacmaniac
theres nothing more i can do. i tried to add on more pics, but theey wont fit. this is it.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Jesus, dude, hurry up. Your using Paint..

pacmaniac
that better?

pacmaniac
its probs my best one. now cyber ninja has an advantage, he knows what he has to beat.

Honda_Tadakatsu
*cough* Cyber NINJA *cough*

Okay.. Cyber, your up...

pacmaniac
oops sos

pacmaniac
what u think?

Honda_Tadakatsu
STOP POSTING.

Lana
Yes, please, stop cluttering the thread...

And Cyber Ninja can have up until the deadline, so don't push him.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Yea, in which case.. I'll judge him either way later tonight, or tomorrow, if he's posted. I'm out for a while..

KENobi™
Originally posted by pacmaniac
theres nothing more i can do. i tried to add on more pics, but theey wont fit. this is it.

Just a note...you're 70+ kb's over the KMC limit. *cough*

DarkWizard

pacmaniac
wha?!?! crap.

pacmaniac
am i disqualified? or can i make it smaller?

pacmaniac
this is a gif file. its less quality, but it might fit now lol

pacmaniac

Lana
Please don't post so many times in a row. There's an edit button.

Captain REX
Stick it to him, Lana! stick out tongue

Cyber Ninja
Ok, I just finished.

Honda_Tadakatsu
I'll allow the file thing to go this one time, its your first shot.

Okay, now for the winner...

Cyber Ninja.

I have to give it to him. It was an overall impressive expression for paint. Pac, yours was just a copy and paste, it looks as though Ninja actually put some though into it, and used more of the image.

Congrats Ninja, consider this your win.

Cyber Ninja
Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu
I'll allow the file thing to go this one time, its your first shot.

Okay, now for the winner...

Cyber Ninja.

I have to give it to him. It was an overall impressive expression for paint. Pac, yours was just a copy and paste, it looks as though Ninja actually put some though into it, and used more of the image.

Congrats Ninja, consider this your win.

I won eek!

I would like to thank Lana for kicking my ass senseless in our sig duel match a while ago, because that made me work harder this time around and got new ideas.

I love you all cry

I am 1 and 1 now

Honda_Tadakatsu
GOod job Ninja... pretty good for a Paint..

I liked the background, cuz it reminded me that Halo 2 didn't have a Lava Level, and it needed it... BADLY.

pacmaniac
Well done CN! it is an honour to loose to such a great sig. When i cropped the pic of the soldier, i got that white border too, so i fillied it all in with black co i though it looked better, but obviously honda didnt think so.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Pac, yours was okay, but it looks like it was cobbled together in about 30 seconds. If you'd added more of the image, and taken a little bit more time with it, it'd look good, even though its paint.

Good job either way. Congrats to ninja, winning a Honda award.

pacmaniac
30 seconds? that took me like 2 hours, going around the guy with the black, editing th head, doing the 'pac-rok' writing by hand...

Lana
Judgments are judgments, don't complain about it because it just makes you look like a sore loser.

pacmaniac
im not complaining, i agree, his was much better, but i spent ages on that, and if it looks like it took 30 seconds, then im either really, really, really crap, or the picture's all fuzzy.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu

QFT

Cyber Ninja
whats a qft

Honda_Tadakatsu
I'm forgetting its Paint, but still....

What is QFT?

pacmaniac
quiet fish talking?

Lana
I'm guessing it was a mis-type and was meant to be "QFE" which is "quoted for emphasis".

Honda_Tadakatsu
Ah, I see... I can almost understand that...

Either way...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.