The Sig Tank KENobi vs. The Illustrious Lana

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Honda_Tadakatsu
(Ha, I was going to use Voluptuous...)

KENobi vs. Lana

Judge: Honda_Tadakatsu, dur

Render:
if that doesn't work... here is a smaller one, thats guaranteed..
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b157/GuanShao/gearsofwar1.png

Criteria: Other Pics may be used, but keep it in Gears of War theme, please. Also, I'd like to use this one as a Sig, if its good, so if it'd be like, lifting out of the background, like BakaXero's is.. that'd be shiggidy. Must have Honda_Tadakatsu on it

Deadline: Friday, 4:50 EST, or 48 hours from now.

Good luck, its a toughy.. not to sure on those links...:Zorro:

Lana
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/crystalicstar/sigs/duel_ken.gif

no expression I dunno where the hell that one random white speck came from because it's not showing up on the PSD.

Honda_Tadakatsu
hahah, its still cool anyways... I like it.. but lets wait for KENobi's...

KENobi™
http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/6895/hondasigduel9bn.gif

Honda_Tadakatsu
Epitaph:

Here lies Honda_Tadakatsu's body,
He asked for a sig duel,
And got what he wanted,
Sadly enough,
Its more than he could take.

His head exploded...

My god....

I'm torn... I mean, Lana's is pure and simple, what I was going to do if I didn't ask anyone...

But then, there is KENobi's with the red filter effect, giving it a bloody feel. Hrm.... I hate to say this, but I think....

Suspense....

KENobi. I like the addition of the barely ledgible numbers at the bottom, which gives something to look at, plus with the white and red muffling effects, it looks over all good.

But mostly, cuz that random ass speck on Lana's... JUST KIDDING..

Kenobi is now 3/0

Lana
laughing

Honda_Tadakatsu
Lana, I really liked it... its just, Kenobi is like, The Sig Tank...

KENobi™
Jolly good show Miss Alana.

Lana
That was a bitchy duel and I doubt anyone else would have wanted to judge it laughing out loud

(we were both talking to each other on MSN as we worked)

Nice, Kenneth stick out tongue

Honda_Tadakatsu
hahah, At least you both did a right smashing good job there, ol chap *not british, in the least sense*

KENobi™
Originally posted by Lana
That was a bitchy duel and I doubt anyone else would have wanted to judge it laughing out loud

(we were both talking to each other on MSN as we worked)

Nice, Kenneth stick out tongue

I'm still utterly surprised how small the file size is on my gif. no expression

You had a tough job on this one HT, I wouldn't have wanted to judge it myself.

Cyber Ninja
lol good match guys. Lana and Ken was tied until Lana tripped over the white speck at the last minute giving ken the win. stick out tongue

Lana
*shoots the white speck*

****ing thing mad

Honda_Tadakatsu
It was close, seriously. If Lana had put a colorize over hers, i probably would've chosen it... like an orange, or a green maybe...

But, thats what I set out to do, I love the way this game is coming along, and this sig rocks my socks off...

KENobi™
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
lol good match guys. Lana and Ken was tied until Lana tripped over the white speck at the last minute giving ken the win. stick out tongue

Actually Lana had 3 wins already, and 2 more waiting to be judged. wink

Lana
Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu
It was close, seriously. If Lana had put a colorize over hers, i probably would've chosen it... like an orange, or a green maybe...

But, thats what I set out to do, I love the way this game is coming along, and this sig rocks my socks off...

I was thinking about doing that, but the image itself had a really nice color scheme that I liked better than changing the colors.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Yea, I can't wait for it to come out... You'll never see me here again...hahahah JUST KIDDING! like you could get rid of the annoying likes of me.... mwahahahaha.

Okay, good job guys.. going to stop responding to this long enough to go get my sig situation sorted out...

Faroth
Oh well, I could've owned Lana... No, I could've owned KENobi AND Lana working on a team against me. yes

Honda_Tadakatsu
So, Faroth, are you saying you want to give that Render a shot? Go ahead.

Syren
shock

Lana, Ken, you're both magnificent.

pacmaniac
i couldnt even see the white speck!

Lana
It only shows up on the dark skins, the white edges blend in on the light skins.

Honda_Tadakatsu
hahahah

Yea, good job guys...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.