My Third Day of Drama Class!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
And I have to do a monologue already...but this isnt just any old monologue... my professor matched us up with a partner...I was hoping to get one of the Hot Gurls in the class shifty but I ended up getting a dude disgust

anyway theres a act in one of the plays and i have to perform it with my partner...only thing is...my parts are whole paragraphs,...my partner, has one word responses mad

I'll be watchin The Fugitive tonight though, help me pick up on some moves by my main Man Harrison Ford wink After that movie Ill definetly be Inspired big grin

ohh so yah theres hot gurls in this classdroolio

sweetness
Thats very interesting indeed a1 stick out tongue

Maya Zurak
Originally posted by a1hsauce my professor matched us up with a partner...I was hoping to get one of the Hot Gurls in the class shifty but I ended up getting a dude disgust laughing out loud aww poor A1 ^^
*wishes you luck for the next match* stick out tongue

Mīsk
Originally posted by Maya Zurak
laughing out loud aww poor A1 ^^
*wishes you luck for the next match* stick out tongue

So That Was you. Sexy.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by a1hsauce

Make your move! eek!

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Make your move! eek!

he should eek!

i think his teach is keeping all the hot girls for him/herself lol

Ladyluck
Originally posted by LethalFemme
he should eek!

i think his teach is keeping all the hot girls for him/herself lol

laughing out loud Creepy...

Roulette
good luck with your monologue^^ and don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a pretty chicka next timebig grin

hmm..*rubs chin* I never did like Drama...never had the confidence for it.

a1hsauce

Bardock42
You matched up for a ****ing monolouge...damn you got something wrong.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Ladyluck
laughing out loud Creepy...

hey it happens lol

a1hsauce
Originally posted by LethalFemme
he should eek!

i think his teach is keeping all the hot girls for him/herself lol lol my professors really pretty cool stick out tongue

Originally posted by Roulette
good luck with your monologue^^ and don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a pretty chicka next timebig grin

hmm..*rubs chin* I never did like Drama...never had the confidence for it. wink im sure youd be good at it stick out tongue

Roulette
wink im sure youd be good at it stick out tongue

lol..embarrasment you're just saying that cuz I act like a spaz, right?stick out tongue

Bardock42
Okay, to come back to teh craziness.....monolouges are not for two people...that's why they are called monolouges...not dialouges.....mono..meaning "one".

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Bardock42
You matched up for a ****ing monolouge...damn you got something wrong. laughing out loud how?

a1hsauce
lol..embarrasment you're just saying that cuz I act like a spaz, right?stick out tongue laughing out loud well that helps too stick out tongue

Originally posted by Bardock42
Okay, to come back to teh craziness.....monolouges are not for two people...that's why they are called monolouges...not dialouges.....mono..meaning "one". umm....confused its my monologue...but hes just there shifty

*nice recovery A1,...

yah i know, im slick like that arent I

yah youre pretty hot too!

you think so, why thank you, youre not too bad yourself.

ohh thanks wink*

Bardock42
laughing out loud well that helps too stick out tongue

umm....confused its my monologue...but hes just there shifty

*nice recovery A1,...

yah i know, im slick like that arent I

yah youre pretty hot too!

you think so, why thank you, youre not too bad yourself.

ohh thanks wink*
You see...that would be a dialouge...between your split personalities...not a monolouge....this would be a monolouge:

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

a1hsauce
blink

Roulette
laughing out loud well that helps too stick out tongue

eek! thas amazing..I never knewcry

I could have been an actor all alongone eye

o.o

Maya Zurak

a1hsauce
eek! thas amazing..I never knewcry

I could have been an actor all alongone eye

o.o yes you have more talent than you think whistle

Bardock42
blink
What the?

a1hsauce
confused

Roulette
yes you have more talent than you think whistle

laughing out loud well thas just cwazy talk...

wuTa
And I have to do a monologue already...but this isnt just any old monologue... my professor matched us up with a partner...I was hoping to get one of the Hot Gurls in the class shifty but I ended up getting a dude disgust

anyway theres a act in one of the plays and i have to perform it with my partner...only thing is...my parts are whole paragraphs,...my partner, has one word responses mad

I'll be watchin The Fugitive tonight though, help me pick up on some moves by my main Man Harrison Ford wink After that movie Ill definetly be Inspired big grin

improvise, its the best part of acting

Commando Queen
I love Drama Class.. my monolouge was about this chick whos brother died of cancer

a1hsauce
laughing out loud well thas just cwazy talk... shifty you callin me cwazy you waskly wabbit?Originally posted by wuTa
improvise, its the best part of acting eek! hell yes!

Originally posted by Commando Queen
I love Drama Class.. my monolouge was about this chick whos brother died of cancer nice sig yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.