tell me your story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alienlvr
have you been abducted by aliens before if you have tell me all about it

mysterio69
you've been probed by an illegal alien, haven't you?

alienlvr
nope

Bardock42
Didn't we have a thread like that half a day before? I mean, what the hell do people think. Originality is awesome.

alienlvr
it sounds like i have though doesnt it

Bardock42
Originally posted by mysterio69
you've been probed by an illegal alien, haven't you? Haha, awesome.

alienlvr
yep and i posted it too

alienlvr
any1 there?

Bardock42
Originally posted by alienlvr
yep and i posted it too

This is a Forum not a chat Room. Don't open two threads with similar topics.

alienlvr
i know
i couldnt find my other one

DanieLs_4_Ever
Dude, you've created a thread about this like 4 times in a row. We got your point the first time starting this thread. Jesus.

alienlvr
the two saying check this out
one i made because i was impatient the second one i didnt mean to make and the third one was the original one and since i couldnt find that one i made a new one.... come on cut me some slack this is only my second time at a forum

DanieLs_4_Ever
Hmm...Well impatience gets you nowhere on KMC. That and you didn't even bother reading the rules considering it states what you can and cannot do inside the forums...creating duplicate threads of the same exact topic 2-4 times is one of them that is not permitted.

alienlvr
well the ones that were called check this out are not open and i couldnt find the one i made before so i made this one
and also i didnt mean to make two ones that said check this out my computer was messing up really bad that day
and I know about not being allowed to make multiple threads but what do you do if you cannot find the one you made before... and remember i am new at this so if there IS a way to move your thread to where you can see it i dont know how to do that

DanieLs_4_Ever
Two options. At the top of the screen click the search button and a pull down box will come down and you can type in the name of your thread, or you can do an Advanced search. Option two, click Quick Links at the top of the page, click My Profile and somewhere on the page should be "Threads made by this used" and "Posts made by this user" you can use either one of those. It's that easy.

alienlvr
Thankyou soo much

alienlvr
Okay now back on track...
does anyone have a story to tell me???

alienlvr
for some reason it says i cannot access this thread... have i done something wrong?

DanieLs_4_Ever
I'm not sure. But I must ask you to stop triple posting. If you post in a thread and figure out that you'd like to add something else to it or correct it, hit the edit button near the bottom right of the post.

hawkwind
actually i have been abducted by aliens. they even left probes in my right foot.

DanteMayCry
my security experience

i have been training in my uncles martial art using katanas... i know some offensive and defensive moves. since i am a novice. he only gave me a red wooden sword katana as my practice sword. my uncle gave me a few lessons (3 weeks span) everyday after morning shift in Richmond.

i named my wooden oak sword called the guardian. and i put my guardian next to the passenger side of the seat.

it was my 5th week shift as security guard
it was day shift at a construction site as a security guard at the most dangerous part of california called Richmond...the assignment is unarmed

the mission here is to protect the property of the construction site. do not let any one tresspass. and most of all protect yourself and call the police if the life is in jeopardy.

at the strike of 13th hour (1:00 pm) a man that is hispanic decent approached the open gates or my post. as he approached my post. i told him with a soft meekly voice, I'm sorry sir, but we dont let anyone pass through here. the only way to get to the other side of the road is to go around the construction site."
he didnt agree so he pushed me back and said something in spanish...
he grabs one of the stick at the rubble near the gates and takes a vertical swing aiming at my head..

i ducked/sidestep and ran back to my car which is parked near at the gates... and take a hold of my guardian.

the mad man slashes with another vertical hit and parried his attack with my guardian and i slashed him with a quick horizontal swings hitting his arm and shoulders which made him drop the stick..

as he drops the stick he screamed in spanish and runs back to the adjacent street next to the construction site.

i hid behind the gates and peered at the adjacent street and saw that there were 3 other men walking towards my post and i heard a fire cracker like sound (pak pak pak) followed by rickoche sounds of bullets.

i had a choice either to be foolish and make a stand and fight,
call the police and get caught that i used a contraband weapon( guardian katana sword) as security (security guards cannot use weapons other than batons or issued guns) or flee from death and quit the job...

determined to save my life. i ran to the car and started the ignition and drove off towards the back of the construction site.

the next day...
the security manager called me why i wasnt on duty...i didnt reply. i hang up the phone. a few minutes later, he said to come to the office. we will discuss why is there a vandalism at the construction site.
i replied saying "ill be there in the office 15 minutes."

as i arrived at the security office, the manager told me... jason... we are gonna have to let you go... due to abandonment of duties...
i didnt reply... i accepted my fate. i realize that i got no courage underfire.

when a person is scared or have high emotions during an event, the event seemed slow. the brain will pickup every details of the event and the memory of the event will be stored in the long term memory bank part of the brain.

as i recall this experience... i tremble in fear with sweaty palms as i hold my guardian next to the passenger side whenever i drive my car.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.