Darth Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoFate007
Ok so me and some others have been thinking. What would Joker be like in the Star Wars universe?

So far we have a few ideas:

Force Laughter - making opponents laugh themselves to death
Multi-colored lightsaber
Purple Jedi robes
Clown Prince of the Sith

Thoughts? Concerns? lol

Doc Ock
What the f**k?

Tron
eer

Bardock42
Originally posted by Doc Ock
What the f**k? Originally posted by Tron
eer yes

NoFate007
Its an eerie thought, isn't it? Lol.

Joker would be worse than Vader...and he certainly wouldn't complain as much lol.

Picture the "Noooooooo" scene in ROTS having a maniacal laughter instead lol. Freaky eh?

Knightfall93
I said this before...
Episode I: The Laughing Menace
Episode II: Attack of the Clowns
Episode III: Revenge of the Clown
Episode IV: A New Laugh
Episode V: The Comedians Strike Back
Episode VI: Return of the Joker

Knightfall93
Oh, and No Fate, thanks for taking my advice and startin this thread! It's cool... May the Laughs be witgh You!

NoFate007
lol

Knightfall93
Just show us all a nice big smile... HA HA HAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Scarecrow756
As much as I like both Star Wars and Batman I do not think that Joker should be even methioned or be in the Star Wars universe. Bottom line Darth Joker silly idea.

NoFate007
Jeez, why all the serious reactions to this? Its just supposed to be something that's fun.

Myth
Originally posted by NoFate007

Picture the "Noooooooo" scene in ROTS having a maniacal laughter instead lol. Freaky eh?

I imagine it would be like when Jack Nicholson looks at himself in the mirror of Batman '89. Starts out seeming depressed and then progresses to crazy laughter.

As for his lightsaber, it doesn't make sense to have it all multicolored (assuming you meant the lazer-blade or whatever they call that part). I this it would have to be a green handle with purple lazer.

Episode V would have to be: The Joker Strikes Back. The Comedians Strike Back just doesn't sound right. Sounds like a comedy central stand up bit.

Other ideas:
Intead of Vader reaching up and choking, Joker uses force to pull their cheeks apart into a smile.

NoFate007
Haha.

I'd say...

I said this before...
Episode I: The Phantom Punchline
Episode II: Attack of the Clowns
Episode III: Revenge of the Gags
Episode IV: A New Laugh
Episode V: The Deck Strikes Back
Episode VI: Return of the Joker

Knightfall93
Yeah, No Fate, yours are mainly improements on mine and Scarecrow, just give us a nice... big... smile for once!Oh, I love that scene in Mask of the Phantasm when Joker threatens the councilman and then leans over him and says...
"yes, that's what i want to see... a nice... big.... smile..."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.