I fPatton Oswalt were a DC superhero who would he be and why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lighthammer
You shoudl know who Patton Oswalt is Stand-up comic?actor?comic book wrioter/comic book fan. Who do yuo think hee if given the chance could replace form the heros that have fallen defending Erath One(may they rest in peace) and why?

NoFate007
Haha. He couldn't replace anybody, what's he going to do? Now, you change that to Steven Wright...

roughrider
Steven Wright as THE SPECTRE!!! evil face

Disappear
when did he start writing?

patton would have some sort of midget-related alchemic powers. for instance, were he to bop one on the head, it would turn into forty gold coins. or if he dipped one in some hot water, he'd have sleepytime tea...

seriously though, my first thought was 'bad luck' hula hula from the plastic man TV show.

Lighthammer
He worte this comic book for Dc about the JLA. I'll I remember about is that there s a fight that the JLA is in over a town in Orgegon and whafeter its over th entire town si transported to JLA headquaters while their rebuilind, and after they finshed evryone gets transported back except for one boy who didn't get ransported by mistake. and The Jla isn't there so it shows his adventure wandering around the twoer. I know it kinda lames but he did right one. Just curiors I'm probabyl going look like an iniot asking this quesiton who is Steven Wright?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.