BakaXero vs Godshinto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TOH
BakaXero vs Godshinto

Judge: TOH

Render

Criteria: Max 450x150 pixels, 70kb limit size

Deadline: 48 hours from thread start.

BakaXero
Ok I'm ready to be pwn'd cool
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/998/gordonfreeman6tm.gif

Honda_Tadakatsu
Shiggidy, i like the bullets that are seemingly streaming out of his head. Cool touch :P

Godshinto
Yhea so I was going to do gif but I thought this would do the trick

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e321/godshinto/fl2sd.jpg

Godshinto
or this is my gif

Godshinto
doesnt look all that great with a light background

Honda_Tadakatsu
His eyes looked glazed over orange... and I like the gravity gun reference, overall, both good.

Syren
Wow, Xero, that's awesome clapping

Like yours too Godshinto... but my money's on Xero wink

Godshinto
Actually I redid it but I cant upload it from here so I am withdrawing my entry I did a much better one.

Honda_Tadakatsu
Hrm.. You can't withdraw your entry.. rules state you do your best on your first, or else your Screwed... unless the judge says its allright...

Lana
The first entry you post is the one that will be judged, changing your entry isn't allowed.

BakaXero
What if the opponent allows it?

Honda_Tadakatsu
I guess.... I don't know, the Judge has to allow it.

Lana
It's specifically stated in the rules for this forum that it's NOT allowed.

Godshinto
damnit well not a big deal I just used the one I emailed myself before I went to work my computer is down at home for a few days

TOH
Originally posted by Honda_Tadakatsu
Hrm.. You can't withdraw your entry.. rules state you do your best on your first, or else your Screwed... unless the judge says its allright...

Originally posted by Lana
The first entry you post is the one that will be judged, changing your entry isn't allowed.

Correct. I can only accept the first entry. 48 hours were given so we expect you to take your time to make the final sig.

Comments: Both sigs are really cool.

BakaXero: I like the rust effect that matches the Half -Life Style and the bullets are a special touch. He used transparent gif, and used it competently. (bonus point for that).

Godshinto: (first entry) I like the concept of the sig, and the idea itself. It is a nicely done work.

Anyway, this one goes to BakaXero! Congrats!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.