The David Spade Collection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolfie
Coming April 4th is the David Spade Collection. When I first heard about it, I was thinking it'd be Dickie Roberts, Lost & Found, and Joe Dirt.

No, it's Tommy Boy, Dickie Roberts, and Black Sheep. I find this funny 'cause putting David Spade's name on it really shouldn't be a big selling point. Replace Dickie Roberts with Beverly Hills Ninja or something and it's the Chris Farley Collection, which would be a better collection.

Cinemaddiction
Stupid. As. Hell.

BackFire
Awesome, now I can only wait for the Rob Schneider collection.

Cinemaddiction
..and Tracy Morgan, complete with his failed sitcom, and "The Longest Yard", where he plays a gay inmate.

Nevermind
Originally posted by BackFire
Awesome, now I can only wait for the Rob Schneider collection.

laughing

Impediment
Spade is mediocre, at best, IMO. Tommy Boy nor Joe Dirt didn't exactly display Spade's best material. After all, he bloomed from SNL wich, IMO, wasn't all that spectacular to begin with.

Wolfie
Tommy Boy and Black Sheep are funny 'cause Chris Farley made them funny. David Spade was the sidekick that no one liked as much and only got his own movie career 'cause Farley died.

tabby999
i thought some of his stand up was amusing, havn't watched many of his movies though

DarkWizard
thumb up Chris farley collection

thumb down David spade collection

Myth
Originally posted by Wolfie

Replace Dickie Roberts with Beverly Hills Ninja or something and it's the Chris Farley Collection, which would be a better collection.

I'd say replace it with Almost Heroes. I think that may be my favorite Farley movie.

Wolfie
Almost Heroes is a great one too. Personally, I like all of Farley's movies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.