Infinite Crisis= Adolf Hitler/Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
You know it just occured to he how much this story is very similar to the concept of Darth Vader and the actions of Adolf Hitler. I was thinking about how Lucas said in the featurette 'The Chosen One' on the ROTS DVD about how evil people never think they are doing evil, they always think they are doing the right thing.

Luthor and Superboy are hell bent on taking over and basically annilating a whole world of super heroes because they think their world would be better.

Which is exactly what adolf Hitler wanted. Perfect world or perfect race or whatever.

Knightfall93
Errr.... update me on Crisis please becuase if this is Kon El Superboy being evil, WTF...
Oh, and Adolf was an evil f**king wa**er. Happy?

OB1-adobe
Luthor and Superboy want the world to be perfect, in their own way. So did hitler.

I'm just saying they are basically doing the same thing that hitler did.

Hellbent on reshaping the world into their vision, even it means exterminating legoins of people.

They think they are doing the right thing, but they are actually thinking very grandios and selfish

roughrider
Anakin was even more selfish - sacrificing so many others, and making an iron-clad dictatorship for Palpatine, to save the woman he loves. But she would turn on him when she realized what he did.
Superman of Earth-2 is doing the same thing for Lois, but it's seems he's having second thoughts about the morality of this - as he should.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by roughrider
Anakin was even more selfish - sacrificing so many others, and making an iron-clad dictatorship for Palpatine, to save the woman he loves. But she would turn on him when she realized what he did.
Superman of Earth-2 is doing the same thing for Lois, but it's seems he's having second thoughts about the morality of this - as he should.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

and I don't know how this ended up in the comic movie forum?

Knightfall93
Can U explain what's going on in IC? Is it SB (Kon El) and Lex behind it all? Or just a bit...?

DigiMark007
Because I'm not reading spoilers about IC, I haven't read anyone's posts...but I thought this might add to the discussion. I read a quote once that was something along the lines of:

"Humanity only has 3 or 4 different stories. We just continually reinvent them to make it seem like they're new."

So yeah, if IC bears resemblences to Darth Vader or Hitler (or many other cases that were similar to theirs) it's because it's a classic tale of human failure, and we're just using a different mythos to tell it.

OB1-adobe
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Can U explain what's going on in IC? Is it SB (Kon El) and Lex behind it all? Or just a bit...?

they are behind everthing. lex is the master mind

To understand Infinite crisis, you have to read Crisis on Infinite Earths

Juntai
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Can U explain what's going on in IC? Is it SB (Kon El) and Lex behind it all? Or just a bit...? Don't listen to OB1, it's NOT Kon El Superboy and Lex Luthor. Those are from our Earth.

It's another Earth's ALEXANDER LUTHOR, and SUPERBOY PRIME.
Not to be confused with ours.
And they are insane powerful.

eleveninches
/\ no superboy prime is meant to be from OUR earth (the real world)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.