What is up with everyone's obsession with Zett?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganner Rhysode
"Who would win, Zett or Palpatine?"
"Who would win, Zett or a Jawa lolololo?"
"Who would win, Zett or Vader?"
"Who would win, Zett or -"

STFU.

Christ. He was just a teenage Jedi padawan. The only reason he took out as many clones as he did was because not only did he have the element of surprise, but George Lucas wanted his son to have a cool cameo.

THAT'S IT.

He's nothing special. He's just another average Jedi. He's NOT that cool. Stop pissing yourselves over how amazing he is. God, I'm getting tired of all these Zett threads, especially on the versus board.

Tangible God
That's my motto in life.......for that last half-hour anyways.

Sorgo the Cruel
Originally posted by Tangible God
That's my motto in life.......for that last half-hour anyways.

Tangible, I am arguing with the Leader of that gay Cliegg Lars Club.

Tangible God
Yes, I know.

.......................I'm asssuming this is about my sig. right?

Sorgo the Cruel
Originally posted by Tangible God
Yes, I know.

.......................I'm asssuming this is about my sig. right?

He's starting to annoy the crap out of me.

Tangible God
I take it as more of a joke. Cliegg Lars, Jawas......they're all secondary characters that are part of this fictinal cesspool called SW. Honestly, why bother with putting forth the effort to argue about THIS crap? If it were about flat-tax proposals I'd understand, but...w/e.

And IMO, I'd say he's 17, looking for security, and his grammer isn't up to my standrads.

Fox4
Wow Sorgo, you can't even keep one arguement to the topic can you?Pathetic.....

Sorgo the Cruel
Originally posted by Fox4
Wow Sorgo, you can't even keep one arguement to the topic can you?Pathetic.....

And IMO, I'd say he's 17, looking for security, and his grammer isn't up to my standrads.

Decay
who cares about grammer, as long as you spell well enough to be easily understood and dont use annoying net type talk it doesnt matter. i never use capitals and rarely use much more than a full stop and nobodys ever complained. i know how to use capital letters but it makes no real difference unless people want to try and use it to call you stupid when they have no real argument to use.

but i too am growing weary of zett, hes just a random padawan who made it outside when bail showed up and he got some screen time, he surprised some clones and held out briefly and was put down in about the length of time id expect for someone his age, with his training and with the situation he was in.

Sorgo the Cruel
who cares about grammer, as long as you spell well enough to be easily understood and dont use annoying net type talk it doesnt matter. i never use capitals and rarely use much more than a full stop and nobodys ever complained. i know how to use capital letters but it makes no real difference unless people want to try and use it to call you stupid when they have no real argument to use.

You look more sophisticated when you use things properly. That's a fact, my friend.

Decay
perhaps, but id prefet efficency and simplicity myself. what incentive is there to impress strangers whos opinion of me holds no value? each to their own i suppose though.

Council#13
right... What the f**k?

overlord
Zett is my homeboy. Get your filthy hands off of him! You bastards!

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by Decay

but i too am growing weary of zett, hes just a random padawan who made it outside when bail showed up and he got some screen time, he surprised some clones and held out briefly and was put down in about the length of time id expect for someone his age, with his training and with the situation he was in.

Cares about who grammar? Spell you long as as well to be dont use easily understood rarely much people unless want to try lol wtf bbq >>> maldapdoildcnslkfnoqwerifh kl;edj; lk[pjofe
lsdfiubofineriofn

^ That is why grammar is important. Don't say things that stupid again.

Tangible God
Quality over quantity.

Ganner Rhysode
<_< Hey guys, we're here to bash all the Zett fanboys, not each other. Take that to PMs, or a different topic, it doesn't belong here.

Tangible God
Grammer is everywhere, even with the fanboys.......occasionally.

Dark Aristokrat
Oh, I didn't realize that I had to obey implied laws set forth by thread creators. I'll go persecute ignorance in PMs. Excuse me.

ESB - 1138
Amazing...he says no words and gets killed by some clone troopers and Zett has fanboys

Twilight Janick
Maybe I do care for grammar, after all. Though I live in Quebec, I wrote some stories at home about Zett Jukassa being not only a Padawan, but also a modern-day Earth trumpet prodigy, like Mozart with the piano.

Ganner Rhysode
Dark Aristokrat, I understand what you were saying, but you had totally misdirected this topic, and so it wasn't even ABOUT Zett anymore, and I wanted to discuss the whole fiasco. I merely wanted to get the topic back ON topic, I didn't mean anything against you personally.

Sorgo the Cruel
Originally posted by Decay
perhaps, but id prefet efficency and simplicity myself. what incentive is there to impress strangers whos opinion of me holds no value? each to their own i suppose though.

I find spelling properly and using correct grammar quite simple to be honest with you.

calvin44
we all can't be jawas, now can we sorgo?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.