Heroes Of Might And Magic 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Bak'or
discuss heroes m&m 5.
i am a fan of m&m and i think this games gonna be awsome as hell!!!!! these screens are sick http://media.pc.ign.com/media/736/736187/imgs_1.html

John Bak'or
hmm

The Highlord
Always been a fan of the Might and Magic universe, and I got sad when i found out 3DO was no more, then I heard about HoMM5, boy I was happy smile my fav Heroes is Heroes 3 I can sit days with that game, hehe, it never grows old and once you sit down and play it, there is nothing else you'd rather do, at least thats how i feel, it looks like they are using a enigie simmlier to the Battle of Middle Earth, I've seen all the video I can get my hands on, and it really dose look awesome, this will surely take me away from WoW when it gets released smile I hope they keep all the core elemets fromt he previous games that made us all love the games.

John Bak'or
they did but now its in spectacular 3d smile smile smile
3 factions have been revealed (castle, infernal and necropolis). what do u think the other 3 will be??

The Highlord
I dont really know just hope Towers will be in, and I also hope for some suprieses

John Bak'or
towers was good (3 ****ing shooters in it for chrissake) but i like dungeon, cause im always a fan of greek mythology.

The Highlord
yeah they'l deffently bring back Dungeon, it was a awesome and intresting one, also not forget the black dragons arguably the best final monster along with the Arch Angles, gawd sometimes when I was a bit tired after palying all night I had like 100 black dragons and after winning tons of fights i'd just get in there and not think you know so I'd sometimes kill of an entire ranged army by not thinking about the fire also affects my own troops hehe, I hope they drop the bloody swamp, I HATE it, its so boring and also the fact that it sucks, if im not mistaken, I think I remember seeing somewhere simething that looked very Egyptian, that could be a intresting one, I dont recal any egyptian civ in the M&M universe, even tho its been awhile since I played the earlier games, I still dont recal it, cant wait to hear the story about them

John Bak'or
hmm i think conflux town is in it, because i saw fairies/sprites

John Bak'or
oh and fortress is there, cause i saw the hydra too. too bad for u, but i liked it.

The Highlord
If they improve it a bit I ight change my mind about it, its just that it was always the sucky town in HoMM3, it had nothign good, crappy everything, and it if that wasitn enough it looked like crap too

John Bak'or
what do u want changed to it. i thought fortress was awsome as it was. the only problem i had with it was that all the good monsters were slow and couldnt walk far in a turn

MadMel
hmmm

swedish_bum
The graph on heroes 5 is awesome and i like heroes 3 but i think that Heroes 5 is going to be SUPERB!

Heroes is the game that you can play in hours without a brake and its FUN!

MadMel
yeah. i kinda think they are doing more than 6 towns, even tho they said the are doing that many. i want all the towns from HOM&M 3 except for the orc one. that was useless. it was weak against almost anything.

swedish_bum
No the Castle With all the Magic dudes and a phoenix that castle RELAY sucked!

MadMel
CONFLUX???? THAT ONE WAS ONE OF THE BEST mad. the energy elemental inspired me to join "Hero High" (at the unhoasted rp section) as an electric dude. that castle had awsome defences, not to mention it was the best against the undead (believe me i know, and so does my brother laughing )

MadMel
BUMP
Originally posted by swedish_bum
No the Castle With all the Magic dudes and a phoenix that castle RELAY sucked!
CONFLUX???? THAT ONE WAS ONE OF THE BEST mad. the energy elemental inspired me to join "Hero High" (at the unhoasted rp section) as an electric dude. that castle had awsome defences, not to mention it was the best against the undead (believe me i know, and so does my brother laughing )

Imperial_Samura
I'm just pleased the Necropolis is there. Ah, such fond memories. All hail the lords of death!!!

swedish_bum
yeah... they are good smile

MadMel
woops i dont know how i double posted confused

MadMel
BUMP
ya the undead were cool. especially when you could quadruple you skeleton population very easily.

swedish_bum
Yeah and use the skeleton Dump laughing

MadMel
yeah laughing out loud

MadMel
ok ive seen enought screens to take a guess of what the races are.
haven (humans)-hero-guys on horses.
inferno (demons)-hero-giant demon in suit??
necropolis (undead)-hero-guys on skeleton horses.
dungeon (greek mythology creatures)-hero-guys on raptors.
tower (wizards, genies, titans, etc)-hero-not much different to haven.
Rampart (elves, dwarves,walking trees, etc)-hero-guys on unicorns.
thats it.

swedish_bum
Nice... what about Stronghold and conflux?? or is it any new castles??

MadMel
not sure, the guys said 6 castles

swedish_bum
hmmmm....

MadMel
my line dammit (uh oh gotta say something or lana'll have my @$$)
but yeah it just said 6 factions. maybe there an unlockable one shifty

MadMel
another news update *tune plays*
there are 2 new multiplayer modes (the rest are still there too so dont worry).
duel mode: players are to choose from pre-selected armies & a random hero. and battle it out. this mode is approx 20-30 minutes of hectic fighting fun.
:ghost mode: for those who dont like to wait hours for the enemy to finish their turn. while the enemy is plotting, so should you. this mode allows players to take control of ghost heroes while the enemy mucks around. you can take items, factories, resource places. even participate in battles (though no exp. will be given).
so there you have it folks. 2 new reason why to get heroes 5.
im MadMel, goodnight...laughing...never thought i'd do any reporting in my life.

swedish_bum
WOW NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MadMel
HOLY MOLY, I JUST FOUND THE ULTIMATE SIGHT FOR ALL DETAILS ON THE HM&M5 FACTIONS!!!!!
ITS AWESOME!!!!!

swedish_bum
(!!!!!!!)

MadMel
big grin it is a good sight.
i have to make some changes to what i said about the factions...later though i got school to go to now.

MadMel
bump.

sorry i took so long.
haven, necropolis and inferno are the same, and the other faction are what i predicted.. but they've made some major changes.
acadamy (formely tower): this is now a desserty kinda scene, not an ice one. their hero rides an elephant.
dungeon (formely dungeon laughing out loud ): somehow, they've managed to knock off all the good creatures and put "dark elves" in their place. there is only the black dragon, minotor and the hydra, which was originaly from dungeon, and the rest are all dark elves. will they be better......dunno.
sylvan (formely rampart): they have now also knocked off centors, dwarves and pegasi and replaced them all with elves and pixies. this is because they wanted a rivelry between dungeon and sylvan. well thats the changes.

MadMel
erm...no other updates yet...

hatake111
im a big fan of might and magic...i only have hoMM3 and might and magic 8, 9, 8, and 7...and they are all good...

hatake111
i missed 10...

MadMel
ive only played heroes 3...and it rocked ( Happy Dance ) but this one...( Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance )

MadMel
nothing relevent to report..just the release date: Q1 2006...i somehow think that means the first quarter of 2006....correct me if im wrong..

Scorpion_Master
WOW NICE!!!

Kaithen
big grin im happy

MadMel
arent we all...big grin big grin

MadMel
oh common.....it was estimated that HoM&MV would be out in 4 days....y is ther no updates yet mad mad

MadMel
BIG BUMP...ok some updates..they changed the names of some monster...comes out may 30

Scorpion_Master
nice!!

MadMel
are you kiddin...i wanted it to be out 30th march sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.