How the heck does this work!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wind Sister
Thread #2 eek!

Ok, so here's the deal, I have seven layers of blankets on my bed. Seven frickin layers!! But I am still freezing my arse off every night. I don't get it. Five comforters and I am still curled up in a ball trying to get warm.

We must be going into a second Ice Age or something, its to damn cold.

And to top it off, my puppy is locked up at night, so he can't come in and warm me up anymore. No more Scampers to snuggle with, he keeps me warm, unlike those seven layers of covers sad

I never put my poll in there!! C'mon, I gotta put a poll sad

Leo.M
can i have your puppy? eek!

KENobi™
I have 1 blanket over me, and sometimes have my window cracked open because I get hot...and it's winter. stick out tongue

Wind Sister

Leo.M
Originally posted by Wind Sister
Scampers is my man. He will always be my man. No one can take away the love of my life stick out tongue

Scampers, it reminds me of pampers stick out tongue

pfft pfft schmoll

a1hsauce
May I suggest some A1Hsauce to heat up your night big grin

no seriously, the way warmth works is not by having so many blankets to warm yourself up...what happens is your retaining body heat....for example take an ice cube...wrap it in a blanket...itll stay an ice cube longer because your keeping the ice cube at the same temperature its at....not necessarily making it warmer yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.