Which villain would you like to see reform and join the JLA?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
If you could choose one classic DC villain to reform and join the JLA, who would it be? (it could be done through a mindwipe or a genuine change of heart)

Juntai
I dunno, they've been portraying him as a villain lately, which is wierd.. but Deathstroke is a hero, and was through his entire comic series, and had a strict code of honor.

Scoobless
Skeletor!!!

Dr.Fate
Lex should team up with superman at the end of the crisis to beat the earth 3 lexand golden age superman. Also I think that instead of Hal rejoining the league he should be in space with the rest of the Gls. I'd like to see what kind of relationship him and Kyle would have. And while there all in shape restartin g the league Sinestro should be the leagues GL. He once was a hero and was Hal's friend

Lighthammer
I want Ares tojoin the JLA. I know its a stretch but hey it ould ahppen.

Dr.Fate
maybe but he's a god. doesn't he have better things to do then make fun of Aquaman and his ability to control fish with the other league members?

Lighthammer
Yeahbut I jiust sought of something. What would be really interesting is if they Had Ares fall in love with Wonder Womand and hse fall in loe with him. Seriously, I know this sound kinda corny but it just be intersting to hvae kinda like a Luke Skywalker Mara Jade kinda thing, you know mrotal enemies falling in love with each other that thing. Trust me it swould be way more intersting to read than the HAWkman chasing after rebuffing Hawkgirl. Oh Another villian I would like to see change is to the JLA is Obsidian.

Lighthammer
Poll [erson last time I checked Sinistro was dead.

Lighthammer
as was Cyborg superman

Juntai
Ares can't join the JLA, the Gods left in the last issue of WW.

The Ion
Originally posted by Lighthammer
Poll
Guess it's been awhile since you checked. stick out tongue

Knightfall93
Yeah, if anyone reformed Joker, he may as well be dead... it'd be pointless and the Batman Apocalypse! Sinesto HAS to be evil to be cool...

Tron
Originally posted by Juntai
I dunno, they've been portraying him as a villain lately, which is wierd.. but Deathstroke is a hero, and was through his entire comic series, and had a strict code of honor.

Deathstroke works better as a villain. They can show him at his best that way.

Originally posted by Lighthammer
Poll

Nope, he's still very much alive, if you read Infinite Crisis #1. And he's better as a villain also.

Originally posted by eleveninches
If you could choose one classic DC villain to reform and join the JLA, who would it be? (it could be done through a mindwipe or a genuine change of heart)

After his last showings, the obvious choice would be Catman.

Lighthammer
Tnaks I'm admit I was wrong, but when did Cyborg Superman come back?

ScarletSpider
I agree. Simone really revitalized Blake's character. They would have to completely restart the League though, after Catman's talk with Green Arrow at the end of Villains United, Blake won't be joining the League in its current, unheroic incarnation.

R.O.T. Yahman
The General !!!!!!!!!! smile

Scoobless
Skeletor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

Draco69
Circe. The JLA needs magic.

WrathfulDwarf
If DC reforms Sinestro, Lex Luthor, and Joker then they're complete idiots! These are iconic villains of the comic book world. Don't tamper with them.

Knightfall93
I agree with WrathfulDwarf. How about Lady Shiva turns into a ruthess killing hero when she is revealed as Cassandra's mum?

Draco69
Originally posted by Knightfall93
I agree with WrathfulDwarf. How about Lady Shiva turns into a ruthess killing hero when she is revealed as Cassandra's mum?

She may become Batwoman in One Year Later.....unless Batgirl is revived in the Lazurus Pit.

Blair Wind
I think Black Adam should go and join JLA.....

eleveninches
Black adam in the jla would be cool.

deathstroke in the jla would be awesome

Knightfall93
How about Deathstroke turns out to be Cassandra's dad and Shiva her mum. Thatd be sp f**king hilarious! HAHAHAHaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAA

Tron
Nah, Deathstroke's family is already f*cked up as it is.

Knightfall93
Hasnt he got a daughter called... um.... Rose?

grey fox
Hasnt he got a daughter called... um.... Rose?

Yes.......

The Ion
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I think Black Adam should go and join JLA.....
I dunno about the JLA but I would love a solo Black Adam book.

Knightfall93
Lets see a new comic... Stick Man! I created him as the Ultimate Comedy Spoof Super Hero. The art is pretty damn easy, as you ould guess...

Etrigan
Deathstroke, for sure. I could see some rivalry between he and Bats.

Juntai
Originally posted by The Ion
I dunno about the JLA but I would love a solo Black Adam book. Same.
And a new Deathstroke book
And another Lobo 4 parter.

Darth Macabre
I'm going out on a limb here but.....Despero.

Knightfall93
I wanna see a new Union of Evil or some such thing with villains to counter each JLAer...
Sinestro (beats GL)
deathstroke (beats Batman)
???? (who could beat Flash)
Cyborg Superman (beats Superman)
????? (who should beat WW?)
Superboy Prime (beats MM with HEAT VISION)
Prometheus (beats Aquaman)

willRules
I wanna see a new Union of Evil or some such thing with villains to counter each JLAer...
Sinestro (beats GL)

sounds good. I recommend Evil version of Supergirl to beat Flash or WW or probably both at the same time, seeing as she is sooo powerful..........

Tron
Sinestro (beats GL)

Zoom could take on Flash.

The Ion
Yeah, I've always liked the whole opposites deal when it came to superheros such as Green Lantern/Sinestro or Flash/Zoom. J'onn doesn't have one but it looks like this will be the first League he isn't part of. sad

Tron
I think Despero could be considered J'onn's opposite, sort of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.