filmschool-info?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maicah_58
hi guys,
i visited Philippines recently...in cebu to be exact...i was there to witness their "sinulog fiestival" it was great! its something that we dont really see back here at home...i had a lot of fun! the dancing,the costumes,the mask...the people! the locals and the tourists just had "the time of their life back there"...after the exhausting fiestival event, my friends and i needed to relax,so started hitting on to their beaches!...it was simply breath taking! we went scuba diving and all...it was the best...anywayz while we were having "the trip"...we saw this film school there,ive been wanting to study film making and underwater photography...ive been checkin' out some schools...and i think i already saw the school that is meant for me...however i somehow forgot the name of it and i dont even have the contact number...im so desperate people!!!!!!!! please help.....
-maicah-

Mīsk
Too Long. Not reading.

Spearhead
Then don't announce you didn't read it.

Can't think of a school there, sorry -_-

I'd think a google search of "film school" and "Philippines" would hit something up

Bloigen
More than seven words not reading.

Mīsk
Originally posted by Spearhead
Then don't announce you didn't read it.

Can't think of a school there, sorry -_-

I'd think a google search of "film school" and "Philippines" would hit something up

You have something in your inbox.

Originally posted by Bloigen
More than seven words not reading.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.