Evil Ryu versus Violent Ken!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peejayd
* who wins?

shin_remy
well

i think that evil ryu is better in Firepower etc
but i think that evil ken is better to hand combat

ken is faster, and fights more dangerous but ryu on the other hand has a great fire power!!!!!!

i go for Ken

Ryu The World W
ryu will have to do a lot of counter fighting, looking for openings and taking advantage, he will have to withstand an early flurry, but ryu has better stamina anyways, i say ryu by submission due to fatigue on kens part

2D_MASTER
Holy shit Violent Ken is awesome. I give it to Violent Ken, what a flurry of moves, plus the orochi power?, awesome.

brainchild81
Violent Ken would most likely win via relentless attack.

Gouki
Violent Ken is a "what-if" character made by Capcom. He is the result of M. Bison inducing his Psycho Power into Ken, thus making him a killing machine. This can be seen in the SF2 Movie. The part of him having purple flames in his Shoryuken & also of him having a pillar of energy after his Exceed Move is under suspicion that Ken was somehow tainted with Orochi Power. Satsui No Hadou Ryu would most likely win because he decides to kill for the win, he pulls out the big guns against Ken.(Who doesn't have the skills to match up with Ryu in competition.) Any of Ken's moves don't have anythin' on Satsui No Hadou Ryu's Shungokusatsu.

Tha C-Master
Thaaaaaaaaaaank you... wink

shin_remy
well i don't know, you got a good point Gouki!!

i think Evil Ken is better then Evil Ryu in Hand combat!! but Evil Ryu has a better firepower!!

soo i think it depends on the situation they are in. but i agree with you that ryu fights to kill and that the Dark Hadou is dangerouser then the evil powers that Evil Ken has.

i still go for ken. just by his moves and speed. Not by firepower!!

brainchild81
Ken wins & this proves it. Thou shalt not sleep on Ken, lest thy nap be permanent (Doesn't really prove anything. It's just a cool videosmile)

Shin_Gouken
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Holy shit Violent Ken is awesome. I give it to Violent Ken, what a flurry of moves, plus the orochi power?, awesome.

Evil Ryu has shun goku satsu (however you spell it). A direct hit and ken's toast.

BTW I like your sig I was gonna use that exact duke nukem quote with mine.

Sixth_Winged
Gamewise, Evil Ryu is a dissapointment and Violent ken delivers.

Powerwise based on continuity, all v. ken has is psycho power upgrade while Evil Ryu has Satsui no hadou(well he never really existed in the first place, but still....). Evil ryu should be more powerful.

If only Evil Ryu was re-vised by SNK on SVC with new sprites and new moves, he would be awesome.

supremthor
this is the funniest street fighter shite ever http://youtube.com/watch?v=DcFj46mddEI&search=STREET%20FIGHTERS

Dark-Kenshin
Hmm. Hard to determine. We don't even know all of Ryu's abilities.

I'm calling a tie.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Gamewise, Evil Ryu is a dissapointment and Violent ken delivers.

Powerwise based on continuity, all v. ken has is psycho power upgrade while Evil Ryu has Satsui no hadou(well he never really existed in the first place, but still....). Evil ryu should be more powerful.

If only Evil Ryu was re-vised by SNK on SVC with new sprites and new moves, he would be awesome. I liked Evil Ryu, but he could have had more...

Either way Akuma's power> Bison's Power.

Reptile_Master
difficult to say, It can end either way but I think Evil Ryu takes it

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
I liked Evil Ryu, but he could have had more...

Either way Akuma's power> Bison's Power.

yes definitely. Though i like how bison is all superman/magneto-like

Hoshi
Even if violent ken is better at h2h combat , it wont be of any use if evil ryu decides to use his shun goku satsu.

brainchild81
He'll never get a chance to. Seen SF Alpha the movie? Ken gives him 1 gut shot and it's over.smile

green evil
dark hadou>psycho powers.

brainchild81
gutshot>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dark hadou evil face

Gouki
Alright, what's this about <<<>>>? green evil, you say that dark hadou is less greater than psycho powers? How so?

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Shin_Gouken
Evil Ryu has shun goku satsu (however you spell it). A direct hit and ken's toast.

BTW I like your sig I was gonna use that exact duke nukem quote with mine.

thanks dewd. But I still say SNK's violent ken would ripp ryu a new arsehole....

brainchild81
I 2nd that.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Hmm. Hard to determine. We don't even know all of Ryu's abilities.
Makes it even more of a chance right? Nice sig b81... I told you he was good.

brainchild81
Thanx. In a few months I'll try to get him to make one w/his new gear and an avatar. Evil Ryu seems to me to have a bit more destructive power as far as fireballs & stuff, but Violent Ken seems to be faster and better @ h2h. All the powerful moves in the world mean nothing if your KOed before you can utilize them

SaTsuJiN
I think Blood-Riot Iori would have a really good fight with Violent Ken

when I played with my nephew in SvC : Chaos , we picked those two characters and they seemed fun to watch

Sixth_Winged
Mars People would cheap-beat these two losers to a pulp

SaTsuJiN
mars people is a bum... beep bap boop bee bop! >_<

lord_fface
I did not find him to be much of a challenge actually. Using Evil Ryu, Regular Ryu, Kyo, Iori or Gouki.

He's an over glorified character from what I've seen.

Playing against him in M.U.G.E.N. with Omega Rugal was even more of a joke.

Violent Ken is owned freely by Evil Ryu.

Remulous
Dark Ryu. Violent Ken is just some lunatic Psycho Powered Ken, Dark Ryu is the real f**kin deal, dark becuase of his own power not from someone elses. Besides, I think if Ryu would've fought back in the SF2 movie he would've kicked Ken's ass. Normal Ken is much stronger, but Violent Ken is damn cool. Capcom should use him.

devilking666
I just wish capcom would make streetfighter 4 so we could see what happend to Ryu learning oros martiel art and if kens son is a fighter too.
I think I just miss seeing new streetfighter chars, hell i still wonder if charle is remys dad.

Lord Saboteur
Evil Ryu should win this, possibly(though probably unlikely) with ease, Violent Ken's power hasn't been shown at his fullest.

Pyscho
E.Ryu can defeat v.ken easily

Tha C-Master
Now looking back in all honesty Evil Ryu would have more control over his power than Violent Ken would have.

Superboy Prime
I wouldn't know. Both of them are out of it.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
I wouldn't know. Both of them are out of it. In terms of self-control, it'd likely be like this: SFA2/3 Evil Ryu>SFA Anime Evil Ryu=Violent Ken

But this is assuming Violent Ken is just as bad, if not moreso than the SFA OVA's Evil Ryu. And no, I will not count Generations.

Remulous
Violent Ken from the SF2 Movie has a decent amount of control, maybe as much as the in game Dark Ryu. But the in game Violent Ken is the equivalent of Orochi Iori, a sloppy psychotic mess.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Remulous
Violent Ken from the SF2 Movie has a decent amount of control, maybe as much as the in game Dark Ryu. But the in game Violent Ken is the equivalent of Orochi Iori, a sloppy psychotic mess. Well, I consider the SF2 Animated film's brainwashed Ken to be "Psycho Ken"; who can only kill, whereas Evil Ryu can rationalize and think about things. And I agree with the in-game Violent Ken description.

Remulous
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Well, I consider the SF2 Animated film's brainwashed Ken to be "Psycho Ken"; who can only kill, whereas Evil Ryu can rationalize and think about things. And I agree with the in-game Violent Ken description. I believe that Violent Ken is the Ken from the SF2 movie which explains the dailouge between V.Ken and Bison in SVC. The movie V.Ken can rationalize and think as well which is why he didn't kill Ryu.

Lord Saboteur
I believe that Violent Ken is the Ken from the SF2 movie which explains the dailouge between V.Ken and Bison in SVC. The movie V.Ken can rationalize and think as well which is why he didn't kill Ryu. Actually, he probably shouldn't have been able to. But, earlier on, that professor said that the process was incomplete and Ken shouldn't be put to combat just yet.

Tha C-Master
In terms of self-control, it'd likely be like this: SFA2/3 Evil Ryu>SFA Anime Evil Ryu=Violent Ken

But this is assuming Violent Ken is just as bad, if not moreso than the SFA OVA's Evil Ryu. And no, I will not count Generations. SFA 3 mastered it though... with the assumption.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
SFA 3 mastered it though... with the assumption. Well, I just read SvC's character dialogue, and it sucks. Well, he seems to be having problems in his pants with all the "Oooohh"s he makes. But, excluding that, he seems to only be able to say very few things.

Cloud_VII
The thread name sounds funny

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Cloud_VII
The thread name sounds funny Ooh-whoaaaa.
Wow, a man-beast.
Ooh-whoaaaa!
...For Pete's sake!

^That sounds funny, too.

Cloud_VII
Do you like Vivi?

Lord Saboteur
Do you like Vivi? FFIX Vivi? He was okay.

Cloud_VII
Your avatar has Vivi in it.

Well yeah FFIX Vivi who else would I be talking about?

Vivi is the definition of pwnage.

Lord Saboteur
Your avatar has Vivi in it.

Well yeah FFIX Vivi who else would I be talking about?

Vivi is the definition of pwnage. No, tis have Black Mage. Vivi was kind of a badass, but we're being off-topic.

Cloud_VII
VIVI IS PWNAGE

Cloud_VII
Vivi rocks

Cloud_VII
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/2d/Vivi_Ornitier_character.jpg

brainchild81
Violent Ken from the SF2 Movie has a decent amount of control, maybe as much as the in game Dark Ryu. But the in game Violent Ken is the equivalent of Orochi Iori, a sloppy psychotic mess. That still beats the S**t outta people though. Psychotic yes. Sloppy? No. Same w/V.Ken who will speedbeat E.Ryu up & down the street mane. I have to read up on V.Ken. I never thought he was powered up, just brainwashed so he's not holding back anymore. They said Ken never fights to his true potential.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by brainchild81
That still beats the S**t outta people though. Psychotic yes. Sloppy? No. Same w/V.Ken who will speedbeat E.Ryu up & down the street mane. I have to read up on V.Ken. I never thought he was powered up, just brainwashed so he's not holding back anymore. They said Ken never fights to his true potential. That is utter bull, you have no proof that Violent Ken is faster than Evil Ryu. And also, that statement that says "Ken doesn't fight at his best" is complete and utter dog sh*t. Who're you trying to steal fromn, a two-year-old?

brainchild81
Watch yourself & calm down mane. You sound like you are two years old. I own the movie. The Scientist was talking about why they couldn't get a number for Ken's fighting potential. Gamewise V.Ken seems to be faster than E.Ryu.

Lord Saboteur
Watch yourself & calm down mane. You sound like you are two years old. I own the movie. The Scientist was talking about why they couldn't get a number for Ken's fighting potential. Gamewise V.Ken seems to be faster than E.Ryu. I wasn't talking about the movie, if you'd have read properly, and 'seems' doesn't always cut it.

Cloud_VII
Now now didn't we agree on something?

...lol

Vivi is the pure and ultimate definition of pwnage which means Ken, Ryu, or anyone else from Street Fighter would die at the hands of this character.

Check out all his majesty!

JK JK

brainchild81
I wasn't talking about the movie, if you'd have read properly, and 'seems' doesn't always cut it. Then you were mistaken in the 1st place. Me and Remu WERE talking about the movie. Compare speeds when you get a chance. V.Ken's just faster.

Lord Saboteur
Then you were mistaken in the 1st place. Me and Remu WERE talking about the movie. Compare speeds when you get a chance. V.Ken's just faster. In the anime, he seemed pretty quick. But we have pretty much no example of Evil Ryu's speed, except for dodging energy balls while advancing to his opponent(Alpha Anime) and super-n00b run(Generations anime).

brainchild81
For the speed, I was talking about the games. V.Ken moves faster than E.Ryu

Lord Saboteur
For the speed, I was talking about the games. V.Ken moves faster than E.Ryu Eh, I don't really play SvC, since it's just too idiotic to even think about. And I remember being quicker on my feet with Evil Ryu, anyhow.

Remulous
That still beats the S**t outta people though. Indeed Originally posted by brainchild81
Sloppy? No. Same w/V.Ken who will speedbeat E.Ryu up & down the street mane. I have to read up on V.Ken. I never thought he was powered up, just brainwashed so he's not holding back anymore. They said Ken never fights to his true potential. O.Iori is very sloppy wild and crazy and so is the in game Violent Ken, but that's what makes them cool, they don't have a fight plan, they just kill people swinging their fist and feet every where.I think Ryu woulda kicked Violent Ken's ass if he just woulda fought back, as you may have seen Ryu didn't throw 1 single punch, And normal Ryu was weaker than Dark Ryu at the time of SF2. Dark Ryu is extremly fast, much faster than his normal verion up until SF 3.

Lord Saboteur
Dark Ryu is extremly fast, much faster than his normal verion up until SF 3. Eh heh, I've heard that supposedly Third Strike Ryu is even with his evil counterpart, but I've found nothing that proves it.

Cloud_VII
But Vivi can pwn all of them

and I am serious

Sado22
^^
EXACTLY!
err...whose vivi

Cloud_VII
Vivi

Remulous
Eh heh, I've heard that supposedly Third Strike Ryu is even with his evil counterpart, but I've found nothing that proves it. I've heard that some where too but I found out it wasn't true in that SF Eternal Challenge book, it states that Ryu's true power stems from his honest training and unclouded understanding of the martial arts. Sounds pretty unevil to me.

Lord Saboteur
I've heard that some where too but I found out it wasn't true in that SF Eternal Challenge book, it states that Ryu's true power stems from his honest training and unclouded understanding of the martial arts. Sounds pretty unevil to me. Ah, then where would you place either in SF's tiers, then?

Remulous
Ah, then where would you place either in SF's tiers, then? Place who? Ryu and D. Ryu, if so I would place him 1 tier lower than normal Ryu. But on what number of a tier, I have no idea.

Lord Saboteur
Place who? Ryu and D. Ryu, if so I would place him 1 tier lower than normal Ryu. But on what number of a tier, I have no idea. Eh, I'm of the opinion that Evil Ryu's on the God tier(Stronger than Shin Bison and Shin Akuma, but is strained severely afterwards), while Ryu's on the next tier down. But I'm just using conjecture from E. Ryu's Bison fight and his ending.

Remulous
Oh no, no form of Ryu is on God Tier as of yet. After he trains with oro he will definently be on God tier. If your speaking of normal Ryu's ending he beat Bison with help and he wasn't evil then and hasn't used the Satsui No hadou since. Dark Ryu can't even beat normal Gouki.

Darkstorm Zero
Ryu wasn't fully transformed during that scene, Ken's gutshot knocked Ryu back to his senses... Ryu did th same thing to Shun later.

Anyways, IMO, E.Ryu wins after a long hard battle, or it's a draw. E.Ryu has the slight edge in power and control, Evil Intent being stronger than Psycho Power...

Lord Saboteur
When was this? I recall him beating Shin Gouki in SFA3, if that's the version we're using here.

brainchild81
Eh, I don't really play SvC, since it's just too idiotic to even think about. I didn't like the game either. V.Ken was the only cool thing about it. CVS1 & 2 were better. Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
And I remember being quicker on my feet with Evil Ryu, anyhow. Doubtful. Isn't normal Ken a bit faster than Normal Ryu?Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Ryu wasn't fully transformed during that scene, Ken's gutshot knocked Ryu back to his senses... Ryu did th same thing to Shun later.Wouldn't have made a difference mane. Ken's gutshot >>>>>>>>>>>>>>Instant Hell Murder big grin . It should be a super move!
Ryu was just looking for an excuse to hit Shun because he was so f**king annoying. Ken would have done it, but he didn't want to kill the kid.
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Anyways, IMO, E.Ryu wins after a long hard battle, or it's a draw. E.Ryu has the slight edge in power and control, Evil Intent being stronger than Psycho Power... I though Ken was just brainwashed & not holding back?

Lord Saboteur
I didn't like the game either. V.Ken was the only cool thing about it. CVS1 & 2 were better.Agreed, but they even did that wrong, to a point.

Probably not by enough of a margin for some to notice, though in Alpha 3 Ken was a little slower, but stronger than normal Ryu.

Impossible.

Eh, I dunno.

Who said Ken ever held back in the first place?

Cloud_VII
It's Lord Saboteur!

Lord Saboteur
It's Lord Saboteur!

Where?

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/BT2666.jpg

Cloud_VII
What!? Lol

Cloud_VII
Lol I'm obssessed with Vivi

Cloud_VII
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=lord%20saboteur&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Cloud_VII
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar94682_2.gif

Cloud_VII
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=lord%20saboteur&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi Originally posted by Cloud_VII
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar94682_2.gif
You're famous Lord Saboteur.

Cloud_VII
Lord Saboteur The God of ORLY?

Violent Ken FTW!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.