Dumbledore /Voldermort relation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Unicor777
Why? Do you think it was coincendal that DD was the one discovering Voldy? How about their relation? How much they hate or love eachother. Because from what we read every time when they meet, its like old friends meetig??? or?

dagurlhoolived
i was just scanning the threads, but yours caught my eye, i have always wondered about this.. do u have any theories?

Knightfall93
DD IS Voldy!

Knightfall93
There HAS to be a twist about the DD/ VM relationship! There HAS to be!

The Phantom
Originally posted by Knightfall93
There HAS to be a twist about the DD/ VM relationship! There HAS to be! No double posting.

dagurlhoolived
of course there is, but does anyone have any ideas?? i think somehow they are blood related....

Knightfall93
"So, this shall be our final duel, Voldemort..."
"Aww... but uncle Alby...!"

Barker
Phucked up Ship laughing out loud

Thorin
hp

Knightfall93
Is that Lois from Superman Returns??? She is so HOT

MistressofSnape
Is that Lois from Superman Returns??? She is so HOT
So entirely off-topic it's not even funny.no expression

King_Thorin
Is that Lois from Superman Returns??? She is so HOT it was not. from smallville

Knightfall93
She's hot either way... but can't beat my beloved Famke Janssen alias jean gray alias the good woman from Goldeneye

willRules
it says in The Goblet of Fire that when Harry told Dumbledore about voldemort coming back to power, there was a glint of triumph in Dumbledore's eye for a second...................

Unicor777
Well my theory goes like this; Voldermort is Dumbledore's bigest failure, from best student he failed in Dumbledore's eyes. What Harry represents now in Dumbeldore's eyes, used to be Voldermort in the past. I'm surre that DD guided him though the world of magic, it was he who went to seek for him, right? So the protective attitude that we see towards HP was the same towards Tom Riddle. But, where did DD failed? How come he was not able to see the evil? simply, because he loved him as much as he loves Harry now.

We have seen that DD showed and explained to Harry things that the other students can only imagine. It was the same with Tom. That can be the reaosn why DD is so selective as to what should be revealed to Harry. He is afraid of another failure. And I'm surre that neither of them has the strenght to kill the other. How else do you explain sending Draco for that. Don't you think the Tom could have attacked him? Like he does to the other? As evil as he is, he has no 'heart' (i'm not surre thats the right word) to kill Dumbledore.

Unicor777
so what you think?

willRules
I'm inclined to agree with you smile except the part where you said Dumbedore loving people was a weakness. Its actually his strongest power yes It's what makes him even more powerful than Voldemort yes

Unicor777
well, thats an interesting theory you got there, it makes sence, but Dumbledore being who he is, makes him lonelly outthere, very much predictable, maybe I expressed wrongly, instead of weakness, that feature of him makes him vulnerable

tabby999
Originally posted by Unicor777
well, thats an interesting theory you got there, it makes sence, but Dumbledore being who he is, makes him lonelly outthere, very much predictable, maybe I expressed wrongly, instead of weakness, that feature of him makes him vulnerable

I generally dont post in here but i like your theory. As of that comment, Harry only survived Vold's initial attack when he was a baby because of his mothers sacrafice and he was sheilded by "love." Do you think DD's sacrifice will sheild harry from the next attack or is that reading into it too much?

Barker
This isn't going to happen, but It's kind of funny. ermm

pixie1
Ddor didn't sacrifice him self for harry
Ddor only chose not to let harry get involved in a fight that wasn't his
Ddor knew he could talk draco out of it he just wasn't counting on snape
Ddor just protected harry from himself it was never meant as a sacrifice

Arctic
Er..Dumbledore is older than both Tom riddle Sr. and Merope Gaunt. There is no relation whatsoever.

Unicor777
Originally posted by tabby999
I generally dont post in here but i like your theory. As of that comment, Harry only survived Vold's initial attack when he was a baby because of his mothers sacrafice and he was sheilded by "love." Do you think DD's sacrifice will sheild harry from the next attack or is that reading into it too much?

Well I don't know about that but I'm more inclined to think that DDs death will give Harry sort of a weapon in his hands, there must be a good reason, or llets say a strong reason, why DD sacrificed him like that. RE-reading the chapter where he is killed one can easelly understand that he was in control of the situation.

So, IF this theory is remotelly close to any hints or direction towards where JK rowling might take us in her new book, then for surre, there is a big suprize waiting for Lord Voldermort. As for RAB, the message addressed to him, I'm surre was left there just to consfuse him, to distract his attention. RAB must be something that they both know.

The relation, as I said above, they are quite close, VV can be DDs greatest failure. We all learn, and DD learned a leasson just before he had to make that sacrifise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.