Lady Shiva.mother?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nate100
Ok, my Batman recent history has been pretty slack as of late so sorry if this sounds stoopid ya'll but is lady Shiva the new Batgirls mum?

From the books i've been reading lately Shiva seems to have an unhealthy interest in her. I know she helped her get her body language reading skill back after she learnt to talk etc but it would be cool if she was her mum.

Especially seeing as that would mean she got it on with Cain!!!

That would throw things into an interesting twist me thinks.

Just an assumption/question i guess.

Knightfall93
Well, under the effects of sodium pentathol (truth serum) in Death in the Family, Shiva admits to never having had a child and Cain is only Cassie's(may she rest in peace or, even better, return ASAP) father- by- adoption!

Knightfall93
So, does that kinda clear that up for ya?

nate100
pretty much.cheers.

however, knowing the comic world that could all change.

Knightfall93
Oh, yeah, I'm sure that's poss but I'm fairly positive that Cain'll stay her adoption dad

WrathfulDwarf
If you recall the Death in the Family storyline. Jason Todd believed that Lady Shiva was his mother. Which of course that wasn't the case. And it has been bugging about The whole Red Hood issued. I'm wondering if Jason holds any grudge agaisn't Batman for the death of his mother in Africa. Hmm...

Knightfall93
If he does then he's the whiniest little shit in history and how the hell can Jason be a new Batman? Here's what's against him:

A) He was the weakest Robin
B)n He was a dum ass punk kid
C) He got killed really easy
D) He was emotionally unstable!!!
E) He allied himself with the Black Mask for Gods sake, he's a crim!
F) He isn't dark and grim enough
G) He should be dead
H) I don't want him to be Batman
I) I want Bruce to still be Robin

wuTa
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Well, under the effects of sodium pentathol (truth serum) in Death in the Family, Shiva admits to never having had a child and Cain is only Cassie's(may she rest in peace or, even better, return ASAP) father- by- adoption!

WHAT!??...did something happen to Cassie...i havent been able to buy a comic in the past couple months because of the stupid ass comic book store he is relocating and wont get anything new in for awhile...fill me in threw PM's

Knightfall93
She died in IC because she went searching for Shiva, believing her to be her mum (I only discovered yesterday the full details) and she got killed. Shiva carried her away and I'd bet a lot that Shiva used the Lazarus Pit to revive her!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.