Current (Im about to fight E2 Supes) vs All Star Supes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
I think its a draw ! smile

thesilverspider
Current wins we haven't seen shit from ASS.Plus supes has been getting motivation from all over he's amped right now.............

GalacticStorm
Who is this E2 Supes? I take it you read All star Supes? I dont know why people hate Frank Quitelys artwork. I love it. Grant M and him are such a good pairing. Although none of that has anything to do with the topic lol.

GalacticStorm
Ohhhh Earth 2 Supes!! lol.

Juntai
Impossible to guage.
Our Superman has been in constant battle and protecting the ones he loves from danger since the Crisis started. And many of his allies have lost their lives in this cause.
I'm sure his stress level is going through the roof once he gets an idea of what's going on, assuming he doesn't already know.

Offhand, I'd have to say current Superman.
All Star Superman, while an awesome title, the character hasn't shown me anything out of range of current Superman.

Juntai
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
Who is this E2 Supes? I take it you read All star Supes? I dont know why people hate Frank Quitelys artwork. I love it. Grant M and him are such a good pairing. Although none of that has anything to do with the topic lol. The title is awesome this far.

GalacticStorm
Dunno mate. I'll have to read more All Star. Oh btw do you read Nighthawks mini as well as Hyperions?

R.O.T. Yahman
Ohhhh Earth 2 Supes!! lol.

Indeed , limited writing space ! smile

thesilverspider
Dunno mate. I'll have to read more All Star. Oh btw do you read Nighthawks mini as well as Hyperions?
Supreme power?it's fuc'king great.......... smile

R.O.T. Yahman

I dunno who this is adressed to, but im waiting for the trade !!!!!!

I can't wait for the Marvel Knights to start up Supreme Power again ! smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Supreme power?it's fuc'king great.......... smile

Yeah i think so. Im preferring Nighthawks mini at the moment although as of issue 3 Hyperions mini has started to get alot more interesting. Nice new sig btw. wink

Juntai
Yeah i think so. Im preferring Nighthawks mini at the moment although as of issue 3 Hyperions mini has started to get alot more interesting. Nice new sig btw. wink they actually gave those guys a miniseries? lol. Do they get a together mini called "Hyperion/Nighthawk" with some kind of mix of their symbolism on the cover after the solo runs are done?

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Juntai
they actually gave those ripoffs a miniseries? lol. Do they get a together mini called "Hyperion/Nighthawk" with some kind of mix of their symbolism on the cover after the solo runs are done?

The writing is far 'Superior' to the JLA, only the Ultimates comes close

smile

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
I dunno who this is adressed to, but im waiting for the trade !!!!!!

I can't wait for the Marvel Knights to start up Supreme Power again ! smile

Is that definitely gonna happen? How are they gonna suddenly include them in 616? There must be some big event coming up in issue 5. Nighthawks cooler but as a character i think i prefer Hyperion. Have you read any of the minis?

The Ion

smile
That's because the JLA stopped being the JLA once Mark Waid left.

GalacticStorm

smile

Agreed and i collect JLA as well. Its been so boring over the last 6 months roll eyes (sarcastic)

R.O.T. Yahman
Is that definitely gonna happen? How are they gonna suddenly include them in 616? There must be some big event coming up in issue 5. Nighthawks cooler but as a character i think i prefer Hyperion. Have you read any of the minis?

I've got all of Hyps stuff so far, the arts no to great but the stroy is amazing !

I think the Marvel Knights will continue out of 616 continuity, and yes it is definitely going to happen. The first issue comes out in march ! smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by The Ion
That's because the JLA stopped being the JLA once Mark Waid left.

How do you feel about the Meltzer take over ?

R.O.T. Yahman
Agreed and i collect JLA as well. Its been so boring over the last 6 months roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

Yess well the arts no to great ! smile

And i couldn't give a shit about the 'Key'

The Ion
How do you feel about the Meltzer take over ?
Let's just say I'm glad its only 12 issues.

R.O.T. Yahman
Let's just say I'm glad its only 12 issues.

eek!

Oooooohhh not good , i was thinking of dropping the Titans, but i might have to drop the league instead ! sad

What else has he written ? smile

The Ion
He wrote Identity Crisis. I don't know if you liked that.

GalacticStorm

I liked that wink

R.O.T. Yahman

Best Mini of the year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

The Ion
Bah!

GalacticStorm
Best Mini of the year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

I enjoyed that more than i have Infinite C so far. Ive even preferred the prelude IC minis to the proper thing so far. Its heated up with issue 4 though. smile

Juntai
Agreed and i collect JLA as well. Its been so boring over the last 6 months roll eyes (sarcastic) Because it hasn't been the JLA, it's been The World Without a Justice League.
And as said, Mark Waid isn't writing it, and he's one of the best around.

Juntai
Best Mini of the year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile Of the year before last you mean?

Juntai
I enjoyed that more than i have Infinite C so far. Ive even preferred the prelude IC minis to the proper thing so far. Its heated up with issue 4 though. smile The entire thing is just epic...

R.O.T. Yahman
Bah!

Does this have anything to do with Kyle getting battered by Slade ? smile

GalacticStorm
Of the year before last you mean?

Stop being so technical. You knew what he meant. Its the best of the recent bunch. wink

Juntai
Does this have anything to do with Kyle getting battered by Slade ? smile It's OK though, Slade one-upped Hal too.

Juntai
Stop being so technical. You knew what he meant. Its the best of the recent bunch. wink Nah, I've seen all kinds of good ones since for DC. Of course the 3 countdowns, The Crisis itself. Lex Luthor: Man of Steel or even Seven Soldiers.. to name a few.

R.O.T. Yahman
I enjoyed that more than i have Infinite C so far. Ive even preferred the prelude IC minis to the proper thing so far. Its heated up with issue 4 though. smile

I thought it was great until issue 3 ... Im a little disapointed with the badguy , i mean he's a Ging !!!!!!!!!!

I thought issue 4 was great though,

It doesn't seem to be the mission impossible it once was, now that we know that ALex is the badguy and Spectre is no longer on the rampage ! smile

R.O.T. Yahman
It's OK though, Slade one-upped Hal too.

Nah it was meant at Ion, i think im becoming a SLade fanboy ! smile

The Ion
Does this have anything to do with Kyle getting battered by Slade ? smile
No. The fight with Slade was to prove a point about the League being a shadow of their former selves. It's fine when looked at in context.

GalacticStorm
Nah, I've seen all kinds of good ones since for DC. Of course the 3 countdowns, The Crisis itself. Lex Luthor: Man of Steel or even Seven Soldiers.. to name a few.

Its only an opinion. No need to debate which minis we enjoyed more lol.

GalacticStorm
I thought it was great until issue 3 ... Im a little disapointed with the badguy , i mean he's a Ging !!!!!!!!!!

laughing out loud

R.O.T. Yahman
No. The fight with Slade was to prove a point about the League being a shadow of their former selves. It's fine when looked at in context.

How come you didn't like it then ? smile

Juntai
Nah it was meant at Ion, i think im becoming a SLade fanboy ! smile That's good, Slade is awesome, and Marv Wolfman is awesomer. All hail the Crisis writer.

Juntai
Its only an opinion. No need to debate which minis we enjoyed more lol. Eh, not debating, just sharing my experiences.

The Ion
Simple preference. I want the JLA to be all about epic adventures and gigantic clashes, not rape mysteries. Basically I want the Grant Morrison/Mark Waid style JLA.

R.O.T. Yahman
Simple preference. I want the JLA to be all about epic adventures and gigantic clashes, not rape mysteries. Basically I want the Grant Morrison/Mark Waid style JLA.

I say bring on Mark Miller ! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.