Smallville's 100th Episode~~ RECKONING discussion!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
w00t! its tonight! Happy Dance Damn I wish Scotty was here to gab about it with me. weep

MysteryRidah
I'm here smile

rock beer ( Replace beer with Kool-Aid ) Happy Dance

Ok, lana dies, but it might be a twist.

I'm just guessing that lana dies, but you know.

Master Naresh
she died but jorel turned back time

Cyber Ninja
this ep sucked

SpyCspider
it was rushed....but kept you on ur toes

Cyber Ninja
not even a real 2 parter.

NoFate007
Saw that coming.

ChelseaD
i thought it cood be better, and mabe have lois die not lana or jonathan, it could have had more ation and less commercials

FistOfThe North
R.I.P Sen. Jonathan Kent

*raises Limited Edition (a new hope) Ben Kenobi lightsaber replica skyward in honor of the late Kansas Senator

cwk02
What happened?

Did Jonathan die? I seen some stills of him in the caves on his back?

Did anyone die or were WB just talkin cack?

freemind
Originally posted by cwk02
What happened?

Nope, we are just making these RIP posts because everyone lived.

KENobi™
Originally posted by ChelseaD
i thought it cood be better, and mabe have lois die not lana or jonathan, it could have had more ation and less commercials

Yeah...kill off Lois Lane. roll eyes (sarcastic) Do you even know your Superman history or are you just one of those Smallville "I only watch because of Tom Welling" fans?

What happened?

Read the post above you. wink

sk8brder40
That was the crappiest episode. He loses his dad and Lana and him break up. That was gay.

FistOfThe North
What happened?

You missed the most emotional Smallville episode ever.

And yes, Senator Jonathan Kent has passed.

*latches lightsaber

sigh..

Tara_cluff
sorry can someone explain to me what happened cause i live in london and this episode wont be on for weeks, who dies??

cwk02
Originally posted by freemind

Dude, that was posted literally seconds before my post was.

Oh, I forgot, I should have used my new telepathy keyboard that transfers thoughts to ASCII code for computers instantly.

Ass.

KENobi™
Originally posted by Tara_cluff
sorry can someone explain to me what happened cause i live in london and this episode wont be on for weeks, who dies??

Is it so hard to read the thread before posting? They already said who died like 3 times.

SpyCspider
Originally posted by freemind

laughing

This episode was strangely reminiscent of....Final Destination 1, 2, and I guess the upcoming 3.

With the whole "as soon as you alter one's destiny, someone else's fate changes"..and in this case, death. Like Clark saved Lana, so Lois was next to die, but Clark saved her just as she was about to get electrocuted, so Pa Kent was next.

All those powers...and I couldn't even save him...

sk8brder40
There should be a letter sent to the people of Smallville mad

Tara_cluff
so i guess by the sounds of it clarks dad dies and some people seem to have not liked this episode

FistOfThe North
* WHY ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

(* not Lana)

sk8brder40
so i guess by the sounds of it clarks dad dies and some people seem to have not liked this episode
Definately. Well, I knew he was going to die from the Superman movie, but the fact that Lana and Clark broke up, and once again she doesn't know his friggen secret, is really dumb.

CKent
I have a feeling Pa Kent may be back at some point this season. Unless John Schneider was just trying to fool everyone when he wrote this on his official site:

Hi there!

I appreciate everyone's concern about the "Smallville" rumors but need to strongly reprimand whoever posted todays newsletter regarding the future of my character. In fact, I have read several scripts with Jonathan Kent in them and have no evidence of his demise.

Also... Please don't email anyone at The WB about this as they are busy preparing a fantastic second part of the season for us all.

Again... Rumors are just that and shouldn't be taken too seriously. And please don't write to Mr. Janollari. He is a big fan of not only the show but of mine as well. A great guy!

Happy New Year!

John

Tara_cluff
well im kinda glad that lana diddnt die i really like her, i always tent to like the person everyone seems to hate and whats that about lana still doesnt know his secret i thought he told her this episode

CKent
Yeah I didn't much care for this episode either. I know he was gonna die eventually, but isn't this a little too early on? Then again maybe there's more to it based on what I posted up above.

And a few things left unanswered now...

1) I thought Lionel was a new man? I mean he definitely has not been as coniving this season as in the past, and I was rather surprised by that whole exchange between him and Johnathan.

2) What exactly was the document that Lionel handed to Johnathan in the barn? Clearly it has to do with Clark, but it looked to be some sort of picture?

3) Is Lex now the senator by default?

Ast
Originally posted by CKent
1) I thought Lionel was a new man? I mean he definitely has not been as coniving this season as in the past, and I was rather surprised by that whole exchange between him and Johnathan.

The old Lionel "woke up" in ONYX last season. stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Kick ASS epi! yes

FistOfThe North
*slams Red Sox hat on bed

It Shud'a Been Lana!!!!!!!!!!!

F*** !

Kent should'a went sometime after the series finale,

C'mon! Not J. Kent..

Tara_cluff
thanks guys im glad i know who dies now, i can now go to bed i waited up till 2 just to find out who dies seens as i wont be seeing that episode for weeks (dam england, so far behind)

sk8brder40
I think Smallville is going to end soon. I think it's near it's end in the story, and even if they made it longer, it would end by lack of fans. This episode really screwed things up.

romefalls86
Does anyone happen to know the song that was playting when Clark burried his father? It sounded like a good song but I cant find it anywhere....

Oh yea is it just me or is Lana a whore? I mean everytime something goes wrong she runs to Lex..She accusses Clark of being dishonest but she is bestfriends with Clarks enemy...Thats messed up to me...and then she comes back and tries to act like she is there for clark...best thing is when clark tells her to go back to Lex. did anyone else catch that??

Jedi Priestess
Oh yeah this is turning in to Television Without Pity part 2. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'll leave you dorks to your bitterness.

sk8brder40
Originally posted by romefalls86
best thing is when clark tells her to go back to Lex. did anyone else catch that??
He never said that...

FistOfThe North
Oh yea is it just me or is Lana a whore? I mean everytime something goes wrong she runs to Lex..She accusses Clark of being dishonest but she is bestfriends with Clarks enemy...Thats messed up to me...and then she comes back and tries to act like she is there for clark...best thing is when clark tells her to go back to Lex. did anyone else catch that??

Lana needs to go..she's the puzzle piece that doesn't fit, in all honesty.

romefalls86
He actually did...Me n my friend heard it...it was in the previews for the new episode when she tells him "I know you were close to your father"and he tells her that and walks out

Jedi Priestess
oh next week.

romefalls86
Yea she does need to go...I knowin the comics she marries Pete but I mean she needs to get off cuz she is screwing up Clarks "development"

romefalls86
Yea next week..I think Clark has finally realized that she is playing with him...I mean he saves her so many times and yet she breaks it off with him..Talk about an ungrateful little b*tch

sk8brder40
She marries Pete?!
If Lana goes, I am no longer watching this show. They keep killing off too many main characters.

romefalls86
Yea she marries Pete ad has a kid by him..it's in the old comic books, don't hold me to it because i don't know if they are going by the comics...first impression...they aren't because jonathon kent wasn't supposed to die until way way way later.

FistOfThe North
Yea she does need to go...I knowin the comics she marries Pete but I mean she needs to get off cuz she is screwing up Clarks "development"

I couldn't agree with you more.

Kent's gonna turn in to a (depressed) Bruce Wayne if they keep it up, lol

Lana's gotta go, man..., I'm sick of her s*** too.

sk8brder40
But Pete is off the show and how the heck could she end up with Pete, anyways?

FistOfThe North
Hey, Pete could always make a guest appearance. After all, he will be Vice President of the United States when Lex takes the Presidency.

But I don't think that'll be in the show. But who knows. Pete may show up under other circumstances. He was Clark's best friend, and as loyal as Clark is he wouldn't lose contact with Pete.

We'll have to see.

romefalls86
If you read on the WB17 website..Pete comes back...The exact article titles says "Pete's back" I didn't really read it due to the fact I didnt like Pete to begin with and could care less if he returned...Clark blamed himself for his dad's death then blamed Jor El...No offense..but Jor El specifically said "Make sure of your choice because there will be consequences"

sk8brder40
Lex takes presidency? Pete becomes VP? Whoa, I never knew that stuff.

romefalls86
It's all in the lovely comics...Granted they are hard to find but if you can they are well worth the read, even if they don't go along with the TV series.....Another complaint of mine...Why in the blue hell is Tom Welling not the new superman in the movie...I mean come on that makes sense, he has been playing superman for 4 years now...I think he knows the character better than anyone

sk8brder40
It's all in the lovely comics...Granted they are hard to find but if you can they are well worth the read, even if they don't go along with the TV series.....Another complaint of mine...Why in the blue hell is Tom Welling not the new superman in the movie...I mean come on that makes sense, he has been playing superman for 4 years now...I think he knows the character better than anyone
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

romefalls86
Does anyone happen to know the song from when he buried his father? I can't find it anywhere and it's driving me nuts lol

jedi2187
Originally posted by sk8brder40
Lex takes presidency? Pete becomes VP? Whoa, I never knew that stuff.

It's all in the comics; if they put any of that in the show, who knows?

Well, they are staying true to the movies. Pa Kent is in heaven now with Marlon Brando, and in the upcoming movie, Clark's mom is alive (just like in the show), and even if Lana died and stayed dead, what guarantees would there be for Johnathen to stay alive and not have the heart attack?

FistOfThe North

I think because the "Smallville " Clark is currently 18 years old and "Superman Returns " Clark is probably in his late 20's early 30's and that's besides the fact that some fans wouldn't buy it.

romefalls86
that's true but I used to love Lana until she started getting mad at clark...I'm sorry but if I were clark i would be screaming back "Yo b*tch I saved your life so many times and you run to lex" Then last week she thanks lex when lex led her to the warehouse

FistOfThe North
that's true but I used to love Lana until she started getting mad at clark...I'm sorry but if I were clark i would be screaming back "Yo b*tch I saved your life so many times and you run to lex" Then last week she thanks lex when lex led her to the warehouse

Yea, but it's not her fault she's a miserable airhead that let's Lex take advantage her.

I almost, just almost feel sorry for her.

Clark's worse.

romefalls86
I wanted to see Clark whoop Lex's @$$ when he pratically killed Lana. I really enjoyed the episode though, it kept you wondering all night

FistOfThe North
I wanted to see Clark whoop Lex's @$$ when he pratically killed Lana. I really enjoyed the episode though, it kept you wondering all night

lol yea, I was waiting to see what Clark was gonna do. He looked up slowly and pause and I thought he was gonna open up a can on Lex but then commercials came. gay.

romefalls86
What I also found to be a great event in the episode i haven't seen anyone talk about...The look of disappointment on Jonathon Kent's face and the reaction that Lana gave about it was priceless

Ast
I thought it was interetsing what they did with Lois and Clark, Lois says she would be lucky to end up with someone like Clark, and Lois apparently means more to Clark then we have seen since she was nearly the one who died. stick out tongue

romefalls86
Yea but Lois and Clark don't become anything for quite some time...If they even hooked up it would through the entire Superman Saga completely off orbit

Ast
If they even hooked up it would through the entire Superman Saga completely off orbit

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Good god, what the **** wouldnt?

FistOfThe North
Yea but Lois and Clark don't become anything for quite some time...If they even hooked up it would through the entire Superman Saga completely off orbit

But this is a different Superman universe. Just as different as there are different Supermen in comics. I've learned to stomach Smallville throughout the times, though. But I have some questions:

How did Lionel find out about Clark?

Would Lana now fall for Lex?

And who is that Zorro looking chick that's gonna show up next week?

romefalls86
I think Lionel found out about Clark when him and Clark switched roles or when Lionel and Edge were plotting again

I don't think Lana and Lex, it appears that lana is gonna once again come back to clark.

The girl I think her name is Maya....or they may cal her Andrea..who knows

And finally to Ast I was just trying tp explain why they wouldn't have Clark and Lois become an item.

Ast
And finally to Ast I was just trying tp explain why they wouldn't have Clark and Lois become an item.

I know, Im just tired of constantly hearing "oh they cant do this, they cant do that". You cant even talk Smallville without that shit.

romefalls86
Yea, but if they want to keep fans attention they are going to have to keep it close to similar in the comic books...Look to Lana to maybe go with Lex for a bit to further the wedge between Lex and Clark...

I don't know if I like the whole Depressed-angered Clark in the next weeks episode

FistOfThe North
I think Lionel found out about Clark when him and Clark switched roles or when Lionel and Edge were plotting again

I don't think Lana and Lex, it appears that lana is gonna once again come back to clark.

The girl I think her name is Maya....or they may cal her Andrea..who knows

But isn't Lana tired and had enough of 5 yrs. of Clark's lies and secrets? She even said it's over (indirectly).

She may be pathetic but she's not a hypocrite. A chick can only take so much besides, this was Clark's second chance, and it blew over, but you may be right. Things could happen, love works in mysterious ways.

And as for the body switch, great ep. by the way, didn't Lionel develop amnesia and totally forgot all about the switch when everything went back to normal?

romefalls86
Yeah but I don't trust lionel with the whole forgetting thing, he also could have picked up on Clark's talents when he had his brush with the red Krytonite the first time, you can't tell becauseof the fact that Lionel fked being blind fo how long? Theyy never told us that

For Lana...I don't know it's weird because while not telling his secret the 2nd time around saved Lana's life but kiled their relationship, a lose lose situation in my eyes...

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by Ast
I know, Im just tired of constantly hearing "oh they cant do this, they cant do that". You cant even talk Smallville without that shit.

that'd be the comic book freaks having a cow yes

romefalls86
I am in no way a comic book freak, just now the story of Superman and would hate to see it all be ruined by a minor detail

FistOfThe North
lol What happened to the "Jonathan Kent" thread. Was it moved? I don't even see it scratched out, so it wasn't closed..

Jedi Priestess
They got deleted. As they should have been. And rome for what must be the 70th tousand time Ive pointed this out in this section. The producers specifically said they were NOT going to stick soley to canon. SO you can laern to live with it or quit watching the show. Cause b!tching about it wont change it.

CKent
If Lionel had known all along about Clark's power from the body switch, he would have definitely divulged that by now.

I know Lionel was a new man after that episode and then in "Onyx" he was "awakened," but even after that he was still kinder and more gentler towards Lex, and earlier this season he helped Chloe get the inside scoop on Dr. Fine. And how about when he intercepted the dirt that Lex's man found on Pa Kent and burned it? He wasn't as ruthless as in the past. As a result, I was pretty surprised at how he suddenly turned back into the coniving, evil Lionel in this episode...unless he was lying low and waiting for the time to strike.

As far as the picture or whatever that he had....maybe Lionel he got a glimpse of Clark going into the Cave/gateway to the fortress? Or maybe he got footage of Clark catching that bullet meant for Johnathan two episodes ago (especially since it was in front of all those cameras)? Sounds like it'll be something that might come into play later on this season. Whatever it is, I think it's something that's more recent.

Also, for what it's worth, I think Johnathan Kent will be coming back at some point.

CharmedGrl420
well just depends on how many people ***** and who and where they *****...lol...bitching here does no good no doubt... unless those bitching stay constant and hit the top of search lists.....public opinion does occasionally tend to sway things...personally I like everything Ive seen there and I dont know nuttin bout canon stuff...lol...as long as it keeps runnin i dont care...though I would like to see Schneider come back as ghost...hope hes not cut completely... love

mlrisner
I live in Hawaii and my Smallville gets interupted by UH Basketball. I missed so many episodes! PLEASE PLEASE someone be so kind as to email me the episodes!

fini
I cant get into this discussion, cause I missed the damn show, I fell asleep and my brother didn't even come wake me. miffed:

He told me some of what happened and all i had to say bout Jonathan dying was.......... Already???
So they gonna start wrapping up the show now...... tying up loose ends etc, start setting up scenarios for the future.

FistOfThe North
Yea, looks like 1 or 2 seasons are left. I think it's best they end the show at it's prime rather than letting the show drag on and wait till ratings get low, which is the gay way most shows end it.

BobbyD
...wish it was Lana that was gone, instead of JK. sad

mtryder
I wish it was Lionel rather than either of em, but that can't happen obviously. But is it wrong that, when he picked Lois up, I thought "leave her! Better Lois than either Lana or JK"

NoFate007
Yes it is wrong haha. J/m.

I'm glad they killed Jonathan off, it seemed to be the next likely step. Too often has it been just "everyone is mad at me again, what a whacky mishap this has been eh?" I'm glad they showed that Clark needs to start thinking about how he can use his powers, and how to prioritize. Naturally though, he picked the right choice, and I think any one of us that were in his shoes would have done the same, not knowing that it would kill your father. What I've been wondering though is whether or not that was going to happen anyway. Think...he was on his way to Lionel's the first time around, that's how he got there so quickly...Clark might have second thoughts about what he did, but in the process, he could have picked the right thing. Who knows, maybe the first way around, both Lana and JK would have died. That'd have blown even more lol

Trojan Man
Originally posted by mtryder
I wish it was Lionel rather than either of em, but that can't happen obviously. But is it wrong that, when he picked Lois up, I thought "leave her! Better Lois than either Lana or JK"

Have you ever seen the damn Superman movies?

And by the way, romefalls they do say how long Lionel was lying that he was blind. It was two weeks I think. so I do think that Lionel had amnesia and when Evil Lex almost stabbed Lionel, it was there where the evil inside him broke loose. And for Lionel knowing the truth, I think when the metors crashed. And he was hit with something, ( I forgot ) He might've known the truth and maybe when Jor EL took over Lionel's body, he might've left Lionel some information on who Clark Kent really is. So I already knew that Jonathen Kent would die, and as for the Zorro Chick in the next episode. It can be his conscious or something..

Darth Vicious
I was sooo happy when Lana died. Dont get me wrong I like her but she needed to go butttttt no they had to do the whole "go back in time" thing and kill Johnathan Kent a la Final Destination(it seemed death was after Lois). How can one person be soo stupid. I think Clark ended up making matters worse for everyone in the long run. Now Lex is gonna be senator by default which in turn will make life miserable for everyone Lana is gonna end up screwing Lex which means he saved her for nothing.His mother dont work so shes gonna end up in hard times. Lana shouldve died.

romefalls86
I was never bitching how they don't follow the comic book. a person before you came into the thread asked questions about why they couldnt kill off Lana so explained that its 1. in the comics she marries Pete and 2. She is in Superman3? I believe

Jedi Priestess
funny, I could have sworn you wer callinh Lana a whore etc last night. Not very mature debating imho.

Bushwacker
I really thought it would be Chloe who died, but after watching last night's episode and thinking about it I have to agree with those people who wish it had been Lana. Think about it, Lana leaves Clark at the party just because Lex calls her sounding upset. WTF kind of girlfriend does that? And Lana's whole complaint about Clark is that he's "secretive". What a hypocrite. How many times has SHE kept a secret from him? And how many times has Lex done something to hurt her or one of her friends? Clark saves her time and time again, but she trusts Lex more than Clark? C'mon, get serious here. It really didn't dawn on me until last night's episode that Clark is really better off without her. Lana deserves Lex. Good riddance, I say.

I'm sorry to see Jonathon go, but have the feeling he'll be back. Death is never forever in the DC Universe, so maybe it won't be in the WB Universe either.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Bushwacker
I really thought it would be Chloe who died, but after watching last night's episode and thinking about it I have to agree with those people who wish it had been Lana. Think about it, Lana leaves Clark at the party just because Lex calls her sounding upset. WTF kind of girlfriend does that? And Lana's whole complaint about Clark is that he's "secretive". What a hypocrite. How many times has SHE kept a secret from him? And how many times has Lex done something to hurt her or one of her friends? Clark saves her time and time again, but she trusts Lex more than Clark? C'mon, get serious here. It really didn't dawn on me until last night's episode that Clark is really better off without her. Lana deserves Lex. Good riddance, I say.

I'm sorry to see Jonathon go, but have the feeling he'll be back. Death is never forever in the DC Universe, so maybe it won't be in the WB Universe either.

It kind of has to be in my opinion. I mean if JK comes back, then that would make the whole episode mute. Unless another back in time episode happens, which would be redundant, I think JK's gone for good.

lowrider370
smile yea ok i am only 15 and i watced losis and clark and all superman movies and am a huge smallville fan i watched it since the first season. i fell in love lana so i was happy she did't go also how come his father died so early that is wrong have they changed the story?? yea smallville is commin to an end since his father is dead clark will leard his education and stuff from jorel also a review of last night's episode that was just to put in play the events to follow clark becoming superman lana finally breaks up with clark lex will have to take on the role of the mayor senate guy also lois said she would give anything to be with clark yada yada peace out lana survived yep

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by lowrider370
smile yea ok i am only 15 and i watced losis and clark and all superman movies and am a huge smallville fan i watched it since the first season. i fell in love lana so i was happy she did't go also how come his father died so early that is wrong have they changed the story?? yea smallville is commin to an end since his father is dead clark will leard his education and stuff from jorel also a review of last night's episode that was just to put in play the events to follow clark becoming superman lana finally breaks up with clark lex will have to take on the role of the mayor senate guy also lois said she would give anything to be with clark yada yada peace out lana survived yep

Ok first off, the Superman movies are Pre-crisis. It's a different story line from what Superman is today.

And Smallville's a different universe then Comic Superman. Everything doesn't have to happen like it did/does in the comics.

rubinator
does anybody have a clip from the episode

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1454191&referer=http%3A//television.aol.com/videoondemand

rubinator
so this was cut out?

romefalls86
Cuz she is acting like a whore. Several other people agreed with me. She bounces from clark to lex to jason to whitney to others...Maybe I just know how mind games feel and having to hide a secret before so I can understand what "Clark" is going through. Many viewers also want them to follow the comics loosely

Cyber Ninja
Lana must die. I hate that character so much.

Darth Macabre
Cuz she is acting like a whore. Several other people agreed with me. She bounces from clark to lex to jason to whitney to others...Maybe I just know how mind games feel and having to hide a secret before so I can understand what "Clark" is going through. Many viewers also want them to follow the comics loosely

How exactly is she acting like a "whore"? By having a friendship with Lex, and going to him for comfort when she has a fight with her boyfriend, that's your definition of a "whore"?

By breaking up with Clark for atleast 3 months, then having another boyfriend in Jason, that's acting like a whore?

Jedi Priestess
consider the source of the comment Darth roll eyes (sarcastic)

and rubin, do you not watch these or what?

NoFate007
Originally posted by rubinator
does anybody have a clip from the episode

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1454191&referer=http%3A//television.aol.com/videoondemand

I don't understand why, but I LOVE how they put that song from Memento on that clip lol

((The_Anomaly))
I thought the Episode was pretty damn good. It was rushed, but they had a LOT to fit into an hour.

The one thing I'm still mad about was that Lana, again, does not know about Clark....

Dan-El
I think it would've been soooo much better if it played out like this:

Clark proposes to Lana, and goes through with the whole deal up to the election party, when JK wins. Afterwards, Lana is chased by Lex, and hit by the bus, but in the rear of the car. She is then badly injured. Clark does the whole bit where he runs up to Lana after talking with her on the cell phone (and did anyone else catch that Lex saw him running at full speed?), Lex catches that Clark got there waaay to fast.
Later, at the hospital, Clark is having an "anxiety attack" about who's going to die. His mom is there, trying to comfort him, when he realizes that his dad isn't there.
JK dies as he did in the episode. Later, Lana is out of the hospital and has crutches or a cane or just a few cuts. She tries to comfort Clark as the ambulance takes JK away, or something like that. He ends up pushing her away. This takes an adverse toll later in the series, as we see Lana and Clark slip further and further apart.
Evidence of that slippage can be seen in the final scene, which is the same one from Reckoning, in which Clark is at the funeral, and Lana slowly lets go of Clark's hand.

Things people have yet to talk about: 1.) Lex seeing Clark using his abilities, 2.) Why Pete wasn't at the funeral

Oh, and that vigilante chick, though I'm not going to give anything away plot-wise, is NOT a way of Clark dealing with JK's death. She is a REAL vigilante superheroine in Metropolis.

devilsreject304
I hated to see JK die, but I guess he had to. As for the episode overall, I thought it was amazing, one of the best. I couldnt hold in my emotion at the end, but I loved the ep!

hermione7
At last the end of clana (i wished)

so sad JK died

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/6179/100th8bl8or.gif

lowrider370
yea the episode was sweet but now jk is gone the funeral scene was the cleanest with the snow falling and such

rubinator
did clark fly in the beginig

rubinator
...http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/9279/untitled2ts.gif

rubinator
Originally posted by NoFate007
I don't understand why, but I LOVE how they put that song from Memento on that clip lol

what song is that and is that the song when clark zooms right by lex does anybody know what it is called

sorry for 3 post

lowrider370
beautiful by can't remember
its a good song

rubinator
no i mean the song in this video when clark zooms by

Jedi Priestess
Originally posted by rubinator
did clark fly in the beginig

no, that was a jump, yes that scene with JK & Clark was cut out and answer my question...do you not watch these? Becuase some of the questions you ask about weekly indicate that you dont.

botcherby
thanks guys im glad i know who dies now, i can now go to bed i waited up till 2 just to find out who dies seens as i wont be seeing that episode for weeks (dam england, so far behind)

oh PUHlease I live in England too... yea its so far behind... but it hasn't stopped me from watching the HD episodes of Smallville season 5

I thought episode 100 was so tragic, and so well created

botcherby
As to why Clark and JohnKent scene in the fortress was cut out, I have the feeling that they filmed two episodes...

basically the whole episode just switched around... When clark arrived and watched his Dad die, he runs him to the fortress (which he couldn't do with Lanas mangled body)

or maybe John has some more screen time... I really hope he comes back, I really loved the show because of John Kent and Cloe they are the heart of the show. JohnS was such a great Pa Kent...

devilsreject304
anyone know the song that was playing at JK's funeral? And also, where could i download the whole part where he dies, and martha and clark are in the room talking, and the funeral scene, too?

Jedi Priestess
heaven forbid you check the music thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

The laziness in here amazes me. I'm out.

Dan-El
Originally posted by botcherby
As to why Clark and JohnKent scene in the fortress was cut out, I have the feeling that they filmed two episodes...

basically the whole episode just switched around... When clark arrived and watched his Dad die, he runs him to the fortress (which he couldn't do with Lanas mangled body)

or maybe John has some more screen time... I really hope he comes back, I really loved the show because of John Kent and Cloe they are the heart of the show. JohnS was such a great Pa Kent...
On K-Site, Al Gough says that since there was already a dramatic scene in the fortress once in the episode, another would kind of spoil the mood. That's why they cut it.

rubinator

smallvilleluvr
nice prev. but does anyone know where I can download the whole episode or even better....seasons 1-5. I can't find them for free anywhere and I doubt anyone's gonna get the seasons for my birthday in March.

Jedi Priestess
try DTS aka Devoted to Smallville

rubinator
Originally posted by smallvilleluvr
nice prev. but does anyone know where I can download the whole episode or even better....seasons 1-5. I can't find them for free anywhere and I doubt anyone's gonna get the seasons for my birthday in March.

my birthday is also in march

Trojan Man

Darth Macabre

FistOfThe North
So that was a jump, hu

If Clark can do that, then i think he can easily will himself to jump for a longer amount of time or fly. I don't get it

Did he learn to fly already, i don't remember him picking it up like he did his other abilities. And i've seen all 100 episodes so far. 101 tonight. In about 25 mins. actually.

How peculiar. When he "jumped" like that i was dumbfounded. I remember when he jumped for that nuke missile but that looked like a jump. In ep 100, it looked like he just kinda just floated up there effortlessly.

I raised an eyebrow and went through a mental "wtf?" followed by a mental w/e, lol

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
So that was a jump, hu

If Clark can do that, then i think he can easily will himself to jump for a longer amount of time or fly. I don't get it

Did he learn to fly already, i don't remember him picking it up like he did his other abilities. And i've seen all 100 episodes so far. 101 tonight. In about 25 mins. actually.

How peculiar. When he "jumped" like that i was dumbfounded. I remember when he jumped for that nuke missile but that looked like a jump. In ep 100, it looked like he just kinda just floated up there effortlessly.

I raised an eyebrow and went through a mental "wtf?" followed by a mental w/e, lol

Yes it was a lot less strenuous then when he jumped for the missile, or even when he jumped on the truck, don't you think?

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Yes it was a lot less strenuous then when he jumped for the missile, or even when he jumped on the truck, don't you think?

what do you mean... are you're being sarcastic or..

when he jumped on the truck or jumped on the missile it looked way strenuous. He was gasping for air when he made contact as opposed to the ep 100 "jump" where he just looked up and floated smoothly atop that ledge.

I duno. OK, well call it a jump..

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
what do you mean... are you're being sarcastic or..

when he jumped on the truck or jumped on the missile it looked way strenuous. He was gasping for air when he made contact as opposed to the ep 100 "jump" where he just looked up and floated smoothly atop that ledge.

I duno. OK, well call it a jump..

Where did you see sarcasm? I agreed with you.

I said it was a lot less strenuous when he jumped onto the ice, then when he jumped for the missile, or even for the truck.

eleveninches
I thought this episode was awesome. Clark having everything he's ever wanted, and then having to give it all up to save lana, and then having to lose his father.

When I saw the season 5 premiere for the first time, at the very end of the episode I thought that the person close to clark that was going to have to die would have meant that jorel would die. That explains why he said to clark that he will always love him.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by eleveninches
I thought this episode was awesome. Clark having everything he's ever wanted, and then having to give it all up to save lana, and then having to lose his father.

When I saw the season 5 premiere for the first time, at the very end of the episode I thought that the person close to clark that was going to have to die would have meant that jorel would die. That explains why he said to clark that he will always love him.

I thought that as well.

Smallville
I was so excited when Lana died... and they ruined everything. It was sad. Really well done episode.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Where did you see sarcasm? I agreed with you.

I said it was a lot less strenuous when he jumped onto the ice, then when he jumped for the missile, or even for the truck.

oh ok, my bad. I misread. I saw it.

You're right, it did look less strenuous when he "jumped" for that icy ledge. It's probably something in-between a jump and flying perhaps, lol

Trojan Man
Actually forget about my theory of Jonathen Kent not coming back. I think he is coming back, when I saw the 101 episode they still mentioned his name in the beginning, If he was dead. They would make him like "Guest Appereance" or something. So Jonathen Kent will come back, that's for sure.

Smallville
Originally posted by Trojan Man
Actually forget about my theory of Jonathen Kent not coming back. I think he is coming back, when I saw the 101 episode they still mentioned his name in the beginning, If he was dead. They would make him like "Guest Appereance" or something. So Jonathen Kent will come back, that's for sure.

He was still technically in the episode. At the end, when they were watching the home movies of Johnny and Lil' Clark on the tractor. Then Mommy Kent cried when Clark was wearing the watch that Lana found for him.

Jedi Priestess
He'll be back In VOID as well in some form.

Jedi Priestess
also from the K-Site

Contractual obligations will keep John in the opening titles for the rest of the season, whether or not he is slated to appear on the show again. Usually, when an actor appears in more than half of the episodes of the season, they still appear in the opening - witness Erica Durance and John Glover, who usually only appear in 13 of the 22 episodes per year.

NJ.SUP
Any one know the soundtrack that's playing during the scene at the beginning of Reckoning, in the fortress when Clark jumps with Lana?

Thanks
NJ

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=5860149

Jedi Priestess
oops nvrmind. There are a few links in the music thread that might help.

NJ.SUP
No, they don't, but maybe I can't see for looking.

Perhaps you could enlighten me?

I'll put my post in the music thread too. Probably should have put it there in the first place. Oh well, hopefully you'll all forgive a newbie.

Smallville
All is well.

kanis
vampire I was glad lana had died but clark had to stop it for other reasons like the fact that lex knew and he actually saw him appear really quickly to where lana had died, so their were more than one reason for doing it. Also i reckon it was a jumped then flew but i think he should do that more often.

Henke007
I saw reckoning all over again on DVD tonight and i have to say its all sad and a bit annoying!!!

When Jor-El turn the time back and give Lana her life back and gives Clark the chance to save her, why does'nt he tell her his secret and ask her to marry him and then saves her and Jonathan dies anyway ???

I mean Dad dies and he pushes Lana away forever or Dad dies and he marries the girl he loves and gets her comfort..

Also talking about that someone will get to know his secret if he tells her and puts her in that position hello bad writing lame excuse , Chloe knows Pete knows ??!!!!

I mean get serious the writing of this episode is so Unreal and provocating to the fans that i wanna puke, i mean we know that Clark is destined to be with Lois but must Clark and Lana be broken up just as we finally are seing them together...

They sure killed of some story lines there Jonathan Kent as Senator and getting more involved in the series and bulliing with Lionel ,and Clark and Lana getting married and Lex's hate for Clark being just as it is in Lois & Clark but with Lois instead what were they thinking of the writers...

In Lois & Clark, Clark had both his parents and that was really good he needs to have them just because he can't tell anyone his secret now that Jonathan is gone it feels like Martha will have a minor role that is really gonna test the show....those 2 had a great impact on the show and for Clarks guidance..

I know his dad dies in the movies but they have changed history in Smallville already so why not that.. sobing

well thats my 2 cents on this..

AstroFan
I have never heard someone complaining about how Smallville should be more like Lois and Clark. laughing

Smallville
In my personal opinion, I think what is going to happen is Jor-El might see that Clark is developing into his "destiny" and will bring Johnathan back.

Something like "I can guide you no longer, my son."

Dan-El
10 1/2 hrs!!!

Smallville2809
I am from germay so I saw the 100th episode at the internet months ago. And this saturday this epsiode will come here in germany on TV. Here in germany is still season 5 on but I already watched the whole season 5 in the inernet and now I srat to watch the season 6 too - every monday I can whatch an episode. Last monday I watched the episode 5 of Season 6.
Anyway, the 100th episode was full of amazing thing, of emotions love sad ! Clark was so nervous Cause of showing Lana his secret and so full of happyness as Lana said yes and than as Lana crashed with her car and died and Clark screamed.... wow, a shudder ran through my body and also as he returned the time, saved Lana and for her life Jonathan died! The burial of Joanthan was painful to see how Clark was full of pain! If Clark had the chance to choose between Lana and his Dad - he would not be able to choose. It is a good and sad episode and it changed everything for Clark and Lana! But we know that Lana had said yes as Clark asked her to marrie him. It is all Lex's fault! He maked Lana mad and scared as he was drunk He always wanted Lana and ow in season 6 he got her! Poor Clark and Martha! Both lost someone special in their life! It is not Clark's fault! As Clark told Lana his secret, Lana was not mad and her feeling for Clark hadn't changed. That was Clark's fear all the years that Lana wouldn't love him anymore when Lana know the truth about him! Now his fear is that she will get hurt when she knows the truth bcasue other people walways want to find out the truth about Clark and aslong Lana know about it people will hurt her! That is Clark's fear but I think it is Lana's decision to make! I am sure she wouldn't care becasue she loves Clark too much!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.