Auora vs. Northstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King_Mungi
Out of the twins who wins in a no holds brawl?

EDIT: Damn it, Aurora vs. Northstar

Dizzle
Old or new Aurora?

Old version seemed a bit faster, thought he newer one is rapidly gaining it back. Northstar's a badass, but I think his sister should take him. Speeding up molecules never hurts. Unless someone's doing it to you. smile

jasofisc
well as sabertooth said, northstar is more of a girl then his sister so I guess Auora wins.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Dizzle
Old or new Aurora?

Old version seemed a bit faster, thought he newer one is rapidly gaining it back. Northstar's a badass, but I think his sister should take him. Speeding up molecules never hurts. Unless someone's doing it to you. smile

New Aurora, both are relatively the same now anyways. Aurora got experimented on by Weapon X, Northstar got experimented on by the Hand.

Northstar was always faster
1. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v118/Nidaime-Sama/AlphaFlight01-24.jpg

Northstar's stats:
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d187/A_Flight/2005_X-men_Handbook-northstar.jpg

Aurora's stats:
Stats:
Intelligence- 2
Strength- 2
Speed- 6
Durability- 3
Energy Projection- 3
Fighting Skills- 3

So she has once again regained her speed potential.

Lucid Lui
I'm leaning towards Aurora. Northstar wouldn't hurt her anyway...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I'm leaning towards Aurora. Northstar wouldn't hurt her anyway...

Normally no, but it's a no holds brawl. For the sake of the fight let's say Northstar is still free and under the control of the Hand.

Lucid Lui
I'd still give it to Aurora. She's more... vicious.

King_Mungi
I'd still give it to Aurora. She's more... vicious.

Really? I think Northstar is, like going mach three into a normal person with no regard and taking on SHIELD and almost killing Fury.

stormfront13
yeah, but his sister also has the whole electricity and concussive blast thing going for her.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Really? I think Northstar is, like going mach three into a normal person with no regard and taking on SHIELD and almost killing Fury. Yeah, i was thinking more like Weapon X Aurora compared to X-Men Northstar. But you're right, Hand Northstar is a sadistic bastard.

I dunno why, but i just see Aurora as winning...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by stormfront13
yeah, but his sister also has the whole electricity and concussive blast thing going for her.

I'm leening more to Aurora myself, and not because she is my favorite speedster. Hard part with all her abilities such as concussive blasts and electricity is actually being able to hit her brother with her blasts. Her hypnotism light would probally work.

Yeah, i was thinking more like Weapon X Aurora compared to X-Men Northstar. But you're right, Hand Northstar is a sadistic bastard.

I dunno why, but i just see Aurora as winning...

Weapon X Aurora was cool, but she really didn't do anything sadistic other than mock Wild Child.

Lucid Lui
Her beating the crap out of the Director was kinda sadistic...
...and funny. big grin

King_Mungi
Her beating the crap out of the Director was kinda sadistic...
...and funny. big grin

Oh yeahhhhhh.....yeah that was pretty sadistic. He deserved it though.
=========
Those who want to see it, just scroll down to the very last post on the page

1. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371981&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=8

King KAM
Yeah, i was thinking more like Weapon X Aurora compared to X-Men Northstar. But you're right, Hand Northstar is a sadistic bastard.

I dunno why, but i just see Aurora as winning... Wolvereine gutted that punk biotch thats why.Wolverine pwns, northstar was just another statistic

King_Mungi
Originally posted by King KAM
Wolvereine gutted that punk biotch thats why.Wolverine pwns, northstar was just another statistic

Bah! that was PIS and you know it. Northstar died three times in one week, that has to be a record.

King KAM
Bah! that was PIS and you know it. Northstar died in three times in one week, that has to be a record. dude, what was hilarious, is when wolverine called him b-level at best, hahahahahahaha

King_Mungi
dude, what was hilarious, is when wolverine called him b-level at best, hahahahahahaha

I was never a big fan of him, but if he said that to Aurora I would have burned him myself.

Also how could he be b-level when he took out his stongest enemy quickly and easily? Oh well.

King KAM
I was never a big fan of him, but if he said that to Aurora I would have burned him myself.

Also how could he be b-level when he took out his stongest enemy quickly and easily? Oh well. wolverine is the best there is, so what he says MUST BE TRUE, now go check out my wolverine8888 memorial thread

King_Mungi
wolverine is the best there is, so what he says MUST BE TRUE, now go check out my wolverine8888 memorial thread

but....half of the members of Alpha Flight have beated him one on one, what does that mean? I'm so confused.

King KAM
but....half of the members of Alpha Flight have beated him one on one, what does that mean? I'm so confused. wolverine has a hell of alot of losses, but has more wins than anything, he is the best, undefeated? no, but the best, and his comic is great, he has BUCKY!

King_Mungi
wolverine has a hell of alot of losses, but has more wins than anything, he is the best, undefeated? no, but the best, and his comic is great, he has BUCKY!

Uh uh, but you do realize a character flying multiple mach speeds Wolverine should not be able to catch him. Well Kitty sort of had a major role in his death in the first place.

Lucid Lui
Is Aurora part of the Alpha line up in the next issue of NA?
I can't remember when i saw her last, or when i'll see her next... o.0

King KAM
I can't remember when i saw her last, or when i'll see her next... o.0 dude that Naota Art thing is beautiful

King_Mungi
I can't remember when i saw her last, or when i'll see her next... o.0

Well here is the confusing part. Shaman sent the Alpha Flight from Issue.12 into the present. He brought Northstar and Aurora as well as the rest of the classic team for a special reason we don't know yet. So they should be there; However, the previews neither were there.

The last time we saw Aurora was when she beat up the Director and flew off. The next time you might see her is in X-Men: 198

Lucid Lui
dude that Naota Art thing is beautiful Yeah, it's great piece. Not one of mine though, unfortunately. The guy who did it is majorly talented.
Bastard. >.<

Lucid Lui
Well here is the confusing part. Shaman sent the Alpha Flight from Issue.12 into the present. He brought Northstar and Aurora as well as the rest of the classic team for a special reason we don't know yet. So they should be there; However, the previews neither were there.

The last time we saw Aurora was when she beat up the Director and flew off. The next time you might see her is in X-Men: 198 You're right. That is confusing! confused

King_Mungi
You're right. That is confusing! confused

Here's the AF lineup that will be appearing in next months NA....GAH! I can't wait

http://www.alphaflight.net/news_archives/new_avengers_16_art.jpg

Team: Guardian , Major Mapleleaf, Puck I, Puck II, Sasquatch, Shaman, and Vindicator

Now I ask...where is Snowbird?

Lucid Lui
Woo! Shaman!

King_Mungi
Woo! Shaman!

but...Shaman might die in this issue sad

EDIT: Oh yeah the present day Alpha Flight are actually in space with Earthmover and Mac's and Heather's kid. They are raising a new generation of Plodex on their homeworld.

Lucid Lui
Had to ruin it didn't you? Take all my excitement away with one sentence.

Nah, he won't die. He'll go on to be the next Sorcerer Supreme! Or more likely join up with this second team of Avengers. Or die. Or fade into Limbo.

But he won't die!

Edit: What's the line-up of AF in space? Somehow i think Marvel will just ignore all that. >.<

King_Mungi
Had to ruin it didn't you? Take all my excitement away with one sentence.

Nah, he won't die. He'll go on to be the next Sorcerer Supreme! Or more likely join up with this second team of Avengers. Or die. Or fade into Limbo.

But he won't die!

Edit: What's the line-up of AF in space? Somehow i think Marvel will just ignore all that. >.<

Man, Shaman is one of my favorite characters. He is uber strong, he sucked up a nuclear explosion..like come on.

That would be awesome if he joined the Avengers, they are lacking a magic user. A non-crazy magic user. Well if he does die, apparently Talisman has the power to bring people back from the dead.

I hope not.

Classic lineup: Earthmover, Guardian , Puck, Shaman, Snowbird, Vindicator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.