Clash of Times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Aristokrat
Three versus three: Marka Ragnos, Naga Sadow and Exar Kun challenge DE Sidious, Darth Bane, and Darth Traya.

To make this a more dynamic thread, let's consider three possible scenarios:

1- Battle Royale. In a flat open setting, the six Sith fight it out. The older Sith are considered on a team, but in the end only one shall remain (Think of it as a corrupt free for all starting off first as team play).

2- War. Imagine that the two factions are planning war. Imagine a scenario where they will fight it out on one land battle on the surface of Korriban.

3- Machiavellian drama. Imagine a scenario where these six Sith are under one fictional Sith Lord (Call him whatever... just assume that he was powerful enough that none of the six could surpass him). How would the unfolding drama play out? Who would take power? Who would keep power?

And please note that this thread is 99% speculatory and for amusement purposes. There are no right or wrong answers to these scenarios, although there are right and wrong ways of proving your case via an argument.

Lightsnake
Hmmm....this COULD seriously go either way...it depends on who fights who, who teams up on who...I'd give Bane's team the brain advantage at least and Bane is Sith to the extreme....when he's working with competent fighters, he's terrifying to the extreme....Given how devoted is Sidious is to the darkside, it's probable he and Bane could unleash what was done in Jedi vs. Sith to a far greater degree....Traya joining in there could add power to it to an extreme degree, but this assumes Marka's team couldn't stop them prior....we also know Bane's a master of stealth and sneak attacks, and how strong Sidious can be, tRaya as well...I could see Bane and Traya using their 'lightsaber telekenisis' to give Sidious a power opening, and we've seen Bane use HIS expertly when he was poisoned near death...Bane's armor could also prevent him from being killed to a near on slash.

Naga's....absolute arrogance could work against his team...Sidious and Bane I could see working together for their Dark Side devotion-Bane takes that fanaticism to a new level- but Marka's team has two very greedy and power hungry chaps along with him...Kun and Naga could fall on eachother at a moment's notice

Fishy
1. In an all out battle Ragnos would be the winner, why? His team has the advantage of having a very powerful leader who already commands the rest and has their respect, neither Exar nor Sadow would be stupid enough to challenge him. Ragnos is also the most powerful out there. Kreia powerful as she is, would immediately realise she stands no chance against him and probably not against Sadow either. Sids, Kreia and Bane are dead... If not because they are outclassed then because of fear.

2. the war is harder, we have no idea how good a general Ragnos is, he would be the unquestioned leader of this war, Exar and Sadow however do have some more experience but...

Their biggest advantage is a clear leader, Bane and Kreia would not easily submit to Sidious, or vice versa. Whatever the case this fight is going to be long hard and dangerous, but I think Bane his side will win. Ragnos and Sadow have the home advatnage though and will knwo more about the planet then anybody else, and Ragnos alone is powerful enough to destroy entire army's, but i'm just not going to include sit like that because it would once again become a battle between the force users instead of between the army's.

Not to mentino if the players would have the army's they controlled when they ruled ten Sidious would pwn everybody with the Imperial fleet.

3. Kreia takes this.

She is a manipulative ***** of great power, who knows what to say and do. She would manipulate these people better then Sidious IMO because she backstabs more and I think more able to play the role of follower. If its not her then its Sidious who would take control. By backstabbing his master.

the only problem here is, if the six of them decide to try and take the master and they win then the others are dead. Easy as that, and if they decide to follow the master then the backstabber will have to kill the others first. Unless he's Ragnos.

calvin44
Originally posted by Fishy
3. Kreia takes this.

She is a manipulative ***** of great power, who knows what to say and do. She would manipulate these people better then Sidious IMO because she backstabs more and I think more able to play the role of follower. If its not her then its Sidious who would take control. By backstabbing his master.

the only problem here is, if the six of them decide to try and take the master and they win then the others are dead. Easy as that, and if they decide to follow the master then the backstabber will have to kill the others first. Unless he's Ragnos.
And Sidious isn't a great manipulator, and way more stronger?

Lord Darkstar
Proof for Sidious being stronger than Kreia

calvin44
omg. it's already been established in many threads that DE Sidious was stronger and more manipulative than Kreia/Traya.

Sorgo the Cruel
Originally posted by calvin44
omg. it's already been established in many threads that DE Sidious was stronger and more manipulative than Kreia/Traya.

Prove it. We're not asking for opinions. PROOF!

calvin44
He can summon Force Storms in less time than what we all thought. In one of the comics, which I didn't have, Luke and a group of Jedi confront him in his meditation. He then attempts to summon a Force Storm to disperse the Jedi, but dies when they all throw their sabers at him.

Sidious is Traya's superior in saber combat, having trained from the Holocrons of numerous Sith and Jedi that he had stolen from Korriban and Onderon. His core Force powers have been upgraded, and both are armed with instakills. Moreover, Sidious's reflexes are superior to Kreia's own.

In this form, he's certainly more than a match for the previous Jedi that Kreia faced, so I'm going to say he will win.

Sorgo the Cruel
Originally posted by Sorgo the Cruel
Prove it. We're not asking for opinions. PROOF!

calvin44
He can summon Force Storms in less time than what we all thought. In one of the comics, which I didn't have, Luke and a group of Jedi confront him in his meditation. He then attempts to summon a Force Storm to disperse the Jedi, but dies when they all throw their sabers at him.

Sidious is Traya's superior in saber combat, having trained from the Holocrons of numerous Sith and Jedi that he had stolen from Korriban and Onderon. His core Force powers have been upgraded, and both are armed with instakills. Moreover, Sidious's reflexes are superior to Kreia's own.

In this form, he's certainly more than a match for the previous Jedi that Kreia faced, so I'm going to say he will win.

Lord Darkstar

Alright so you basically said that he tried to summon up a force storm, but died when the jedi threw a lightsaber at him, did I miss anything? Well you really need to replay KotOR II, Kreia is able to control 3 lightsabers at the same time and send them flying around a room attacking you, with great lightsaber skill as well I might add. If Sidious tries to summon a force storm, she can easily do that do him.

First, I remember Lightsnake posting a thing on Lukes skills in DE, I am not quite sure what exactly it said, but I remember it saying that he knew no forms and was untrained. Yet I also remember that in DE Luke cut Sidious hand off. So Sidious got beat by an untrained farmboy.

Kreia is a powerful and respected jedi master, who teaches your character in KotOR II about the forms. She can tell you about every single form, this is not to say that she mastered them, just that she probably knew the basics of all of them. Anyway you look at it, she knew more about lightsaber combat than Luke did, and Luke beat Sidious.

More than a match for the previous jedi Kreia faced? Unsubstantited hyperbole.

I remind you that Kreia was able to SLAUGHTER 3 jedi masters with a wave of her hand. These were high council members and the some of the strongest jedi of the age. Yet all she did was give them a wave and they dropped like flys.

Really you seriously underestimate Kreia

Fishy
Not to mention that, that won't even matter..

And DarthSith if you read my post you would see why I think Kreia is a better manipulator in this case then Sidious

because she backstabs more and I think more able to play the role of follower

READ before you start typing next time...

Lightsnake
That entire 'threw lightsabers' thing at him's wrong anyways...The only way they did beat him was requiring the full power of the light side and using it not to fight him.

And what Luke lacked in experience, he made up in raw power and force backing

Darth Traya
And really, trying to judge the lightsabre skills of any KotOR II party members is near hopeless.

Lord Darkstar
Originally posted by Lightsnake
And what Luke lacked in experience, he made up in raw power and force backing

This raw force power sure helped Anakin in AotC vs Dooku

IKC
And Darkstar destroys the Luke Fanboy argument. Bravo.

calvin44
Ya. It was pretty much a RAW lightsaber throw.

Jawa Lord

You'd have to be retarded to think that's proof.

calvin44
drool

Lightsnake
Anakin wasn't exactly crushing the heads of gargantuan war machines, facing the darkest power the galaxy had ever known or letting the force use him completely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.