broly vs doomsday&supeman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
big grin

Jose123
Superman and doomsday

Rewmac
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin are u serious?

Jose123
yes big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

what the hell has broly done that is so impressive?.

Rewmac
there is noway they can beat him broly destroyed galaxies with ease

Jose123
Originally posted by Rewmac
there is noway they can beat him broly destroyed galaxies with ease

Where exactly?? In a non canon movie?

It really doesn't matter. If Goku and the rest can do it the so can Supse and Doomsday. If Broly somehow manages to kill Doomsday which i doubt since he's become immune to most energies. he would just revive stronger then broly. Then he would shove that spikey head up brolys own ass.

Rewmac
broly is far more faster and stronger than does two he can take down supes with one blast and then he has timeto play with dd and even a supersaiyan is far more stronger and faster then these two he beat 4 of them and fused picolo with ease

Jose123
broly is far more faster and stronger than does two he can take down supes with one blast and then he has timeto play with dd and even a supersaiyan is far more stronger and faster then these two he beat 4 of them and fused picolo with ease

Not really.

Like i said He won't be able to kill Doomsday. Even If he did he would revive stronger then broly.

Super saiyn of any kind haven't shown anything comparable to supse in speed feats or strength feats.

Rewmac
yeah you know everithing better

Jose123
yeah you know everithing better

Can you Show some speed and Strength feats for any super sayin.

then show some feats for broly that isn't in a non canon movie.

Rewmac
there are no dbz comics did u know there are just animated ppphhhhhhffffffff

Jose123

Thank you for answering the question roll eyes (sarcastic)

thesilverspider
Mangas can pass as a comic........ wink

Rewmac
and the saiyan saga goku esaly picked up a mountain and his power level was only 20000 and when he became a supersaiyan his power level was 3,500,000 when he was fighting broly he had about 7,000,000

Rewmac
and this only ssj 1 and broly is about super buu's level

Jose123
and the saiyan saga goku esaly picked up a mountain and his power level was only 20000 and when he became a supersaiyan his power level was 3,500,000 when he was fighting broly he had about 7,000,000

Thats nice. Show where he can lift something supse can't. or where he he has shown to be as fast as supse. who can keep up with the flash.

thesilverspider
Cell would murder broly............. wink

thesilverspider
and this only ssj 1 and broly is about super buu's level
Hell NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rewmac
broly beat ussj trunks who was stronger but slower then cell don't try know more then dbz then me i have every film and also every episode of it

Jose123
broly beat ussj trunks who was stronger but slower then cell don't try know more then dbz then me i have every film and also every episode of it

I'll repeat

Thats nice. Show where he can lift something supse can't. or where he he has shown to be as fast as supse. who can keep up with the flash.

Rewmac
even raditz was fast enough to catch a bullet he had 1200 power level ssj has at least 3 or 4 million

thesilverspider
wrong again ussj trunks is not stronger then cell not even close cell is just as strong as ssj2 gohan.
(edit it was a typo)

spideycarnage
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Cell would murder broly............. wink

no he wont, kid gohan killed cell as a super sayien 2, and in one of the movies, i think broly's second movie, adult gohan (Mystic Saiyan) couldent take him on by him self.

Mystic gohan>super sayien2 gohan

spideycarnage
wrong again ussj trunks is not stronger then cell not even close cell is just as strong as ssj3 gohan.

theres no such thing as ssj3 gohan laughing

thesilverspider
Originally posted by spideycarnage
no he wont, kid gohan killed cell as a super sayien 2, and in one of the movies, i think broly's second movie, adult gohan (Mystic Saiyan) couldent take him on by him self.

Mystic gohan>super sayien2 gohan
Wrong that was not mystic gohan you would know cause he turned ss2.If you knew anything about dbz you would know gohan got weaker as he got older...........Cell would crush broly.

spideycarnage
but if ur talkin bout ssj2 gonah ur rite

thesilverspider
theres no such thing as ssj3 gohan laughing
I corrected it ......... wink

Rewmac
thanks spidey i see you know some dbz all these dum a.s.s es think they know evirithing but i have all films and episodes of dbz

thesilverspider
but if ur talkin bout ssj2 gonah ur rite
yes the movie took place before the buu saga so gohan was not mystic yet.

Jose123
even raditz was fast enough to catch a bullet he had 1200 power level ssj has at least 3 or 4 million

that doesn't prove he faster then the flash or supse.

You will have to do better then that.

got any more examples? or are you just going to guess some more.

spideycarnage
broly was able to destory plants with small green blasts easily, cell would need to be powered up and need a powerful kamehameha to do so.

Rewmac
okay superman is the strongest character ever made and non of dbz can beat him beacuse he is so fast and strong just even lobo beat him who was beaten by wolvorine and venom and even venom beat supesbig grinbig grinbig grin

spideycarnage
power levels beyond the freiza saga are just estimates..they no longer had devises that can messure them.

Jose123
okay superman is the strongest character ever made and non of dbz can beat him beacuse he is so fast and strong just even lobo beat him who was beaten by wolvorine and venom and even venom beat supesbig grinbig grinbig grin

Venom is non canon crossover

Wolverine was fan voted crossover

You still haven't shown where he is faster or stronger then supse.

thesilverspider
Supes curbstomps broly...........

spideycarnage
Super Saiyan Full Power - During the training time before the Cell Games , Goku comes up with an idea. He wanted himself and Gohan to try and remain as Super Saiyans for as long as they could, and so get their bodies used to the form. The result is that the Saiyan can stay in the form for long periods of time with little or no effort. It is mastery of the Super Saiyan form.
Achieved By: Goku and Gohan
Goku and Gohan got their asses kicked by broliy, not to mention vegeta and trunks too at the same time..
goku alone gave cell a run for his money.

spideycarnage
its really hard to tell if broliy would be stonger than cell, because he doesnt exsits in the sagas, only movies..

supremthor

superman and doomsday are stronger and faster then any dbz sharacter... that been proven already. dbz fighter are as not a durable as superman and doomsday. the thing that dbz characters have over superman and doomsday is there energy attacks. and superman has one two also therer energy attacks wont have any effects on doomsday.

thesilverspider
Super Saiyan Full Power - During the training time before the Cell Games , Goku comes up with an idea. He wanted himself and Gohan to try and remain as Super Saiyans for as long as they could, and so get their bodies used to the form. The result is that the Saiyan can stay in the form for long periods of time with little or no effort. It is mastery of the Super Saiyan form.
Achieved By: Goku and Gohan
Goku and Gohan got their asses kicked by broliy, not to mention vegeta and trunks too at the same time..
goku alone gave cell a run for his money.
Cell was holding back plus he got even more powerful when he returned from his self destruction............ stick out tongue

Cell was roughly equal to SSj2 teen gohan so broly gets stomped by Super perfect Cell.

And broly gets stomped by supes or doomsday one on one.

spideycarnage
as a baby broly was born with a stenght of 10,000. he is expodentially stonger than a adult, just for the fact that he can turn into a super sayien..and a level beyond that (Legendary Super Saiyan)

Rewmac
u r wright

Rewmac
but ithink he is my thoughts

spideycarnage
Cell was holding back plus he got even more powerful when he returned from his self destruction............ stick out tongue

Cell was roughly equal to SSj2 teen gohan so broly gets stomped by Super perfect Cell.

And broly gets stomped by supes or doomsday one on one.

ur forgot that broliy has 2 transformations. he was able to desrtoy plantes with easily with regualr energy blasts.

spideycarnage
but ithink he is my thoughts

haha..i still lov dbz..wish they made new one.

spideycarnage
broliy did show that he as the abliy to obliterate worlds, with thoughts , or simple attacks..dont think supes and doomsday can do that..only him and buu were the only ones that showed that they can destoy planets with ezzz.. meanning buu and broliy are almost equal..meaning that broliy is more powerful than cell

Rewmac
in lssj for i think he can beat super cell

thesilverspider
ur forgot that broliy has 2 transformations. he was able to desrtoy plantes with easily with regualr energy blasts.
Everyone in dbz can destroy a planet it's not such a big deal.

Rewmac
but supes can't destroy a planet

Jose123
but supes can't destroy a planet

yes he can.

spideycarnage
Everyone in dbz can destroy a planet it's not such a big deal.

hell no! freeza and cell need huge freaking blasts to destory planets..also need to be powered up. buus and brolys "regular" attacts could do the job..

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Jose123
yes he can.

how??, flying threw a planet doest count.. can he blow up a planet with a sinle punch/ or attack??

thesilverspider
supes heat vision can destroy the earth.

Paola
Mangas can pass as a comic........ wink

not in this forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.