CTF SW Style

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark Aristokrat
First Round, three contenders: Darth Maul, Obi-wan Kenobi (ROTS), and Anakin Skywalker (ROTS- not fully fallen).

The three force users are in direct competition with one another, but their actual goal is to capture a flag in an Imperial base. There will be a full garrison at this two-storey duracrete base, complete with snipers, mines, e-web repeating blasters, and even grenadiers. Given their abilities and their accomplishments, who is most likely to capture the flag?

kingkman
Maul is not only skillful but also the most sly and he would do anything to win including killing one of his teammates.

Dark Aristokrat
Do you have any reasons, or are we basing all of this on gut feelings?

kingkman
Well Maul was a Sith lord and out of all of Sidious' apprentices, he was the most evil. Anakin Skywalker as a jedi and Obi Won Kenobi would try to work with Maul whereas Maul would try to work against them.

kingkman
Do I really need to give you sources? It's pretty obvious.

kingkman
Anakin is pretty competitive though. Definitely not Kenobi.

Darth Faunus
No, I think you need to give us some reasons.

Dark Aristokrat
And stop multi-posting, kingman. It's annoying.

Darth Faunus
It's called the 'Edit' function.

darthsith19
I think Maul causen this seems like what he was trained for. Stealth and fighting. But are these three allowed to attack each other?

Illustrious
Originally posted by kingkman
Well Maul was a Sith lord and out of all of Sidious' apprentices, he was the most evil. Anakin Skywalker as a jedi and Obi Won Kenobi would try to work with Maul whereas Maul would try to work against them.

What kind of reasoning is this?

When did Janus say they were on a team? It just says three contenders, and it even says they are in "direct competition" with each other.

Obi-Wan is the most sly and resourceful, I see him taking it as of ROTS.

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by darthsith19
I think Maul causen this seems like what he was trained for. Stealth and fighting. But are these three allowed to attack each other?

Let's assume that, because of the open battlefield and the enemy knowing they're there, they likely won't have the time to stop and fight one another like they did in the movies.

Captain REX
Maul is rather stealthy and well-trained in the art of slaughtering his opponents, safe to say he'd either try a straight charge and kill everyone or he'd try some stealthy trick.

Obi-Wan is very resourceful, I'm sure he'd pull off something witty to increase his odds.

Anakin...is loud and very much a straight charge person. If straight charges don't work in this situation, Anakin bites the dust, as does Maul if he can't do something stealthy.

My money is on Kenobi or Maul.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.