Nightwing Year One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarecrow756
Hay people a queston to you all. Has anyone actually read Nightwing Year One? And if so is any good or worth buying? Please could anyone help.

Knightfall93
I'm tempted, yeah. I was wondering that myself a while ago...

botcherby
its very much worth it. its an interesting insight into the real world of Dick Grayson because lets face it... Devin Grayson is a loser

but... if your looking to find Batman year 1 Miller style, I'm afraid this won't be your thing. Nightwing year one basically summarises the whole process of when Dick was fired and became his own guy.

plus McDaniels art is very nice! its a shame it wasn't Greg Land

wuTa
agreed, its a good read, and good art...nice modern day insight on how robin became nightwing

Knightfall93
Interesting... I'll consider

Scarecrow756
Originally posted by botcherby
its very much worth it. its an interesting insight into the real world of Dick Grayson because lets face it... Devin Grayson is a loser

but... if your looking to find Batman year 1 Miller style, I'm afraid this won't be your thing. Nightwing year one basically summarises the whole process of when Dick was fired and became his own guy.

plus McDaniels art is very nice! its a shame it wasn't Greg Land

Sounds very good indeed, I might just check it out.

300th Post Guys Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Knightfall93
cool

wuTa
Originally posted by botcherby

nightwing gets a new writer next month eek!

Knightfall93
Anbd that writer is...?

Darth Zhin
Bruce Jones

Knightfall93
what the hell has he done before?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Knightfall93
what the hell has he done before?

He wrote the Incredible Hulk for like 2 years back in 2001. If I'm thinking of the same guy that is.

Knightfall93
I dont read Hulk so I reall dont know the guy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.