free for all tin , kolar, koon, fisto, adi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lee-San28
who is the last one standing- or last two- or inorder of there deaths

Dark Aristokrat
It should be made so that people can't make new threads until they pass 100 posts...

Lee-San28
why cant you just post your opinyon on the topic or say nothing at all. dont answer my threads if you dont like them

Darth Faunus
*gasp* It's KMC's Thumper the Rabbit!

Dark Aristokrat
That was my opinion on the topic. I'd rather stick a fork in my eye than try and debate the idea of a bunch of two-bit background jedi fighting it out in some vague setting that isn't elaborated upon.

I respect your enthusiasm to make posts, but at least give us something to work with. Where are they fighting, is a good question to start with.

Lee-San28
why do you think they are pointless. i dont have a small view on starwars i dont just folo what you see on the movies so in that case there realy not backround nobodys and there fighting in a opean feild with no objects to through so its just pure saber skills

Dark Aristokrat
But what are those saber skills? What do we have to draw on? Very little. And because of that it makes it ridiculous to take a stab at who would win a free-for-all in an open field.

Lee-San28
i think kolar is out first then fisto then tin i think it would be ploo and adi in the final two

Dark Aristokrat
And what if I thought differently? Would you try and argue your viewpoint? I'm curious...

Lee-San28
na just be happy some one gave me there opinyon

Dark Aristokrat
Ha! You might have come to the wrong place then. Here at KMC we get into long, drawn out debates over who beats who in SW.

Darth Faunus
In that case, I'd have to hand it to Fisto. None of the others really have anything to their name.

Saesee Tiin: Great pilot, and supposedly a decent warrior. But I've never heard about him doing anything noticeable.

Agen Kolar: Same as above, except that he's not even noticed as pilot.

Plo Koon: Supposedly has 'electric judgement', but what else?

Adi Gallia: Got WTFpwned by Grievous in two moves.

Kit Fisto: Challenged Asajj Ventress, destroyed two MagnaGuards in a few rotating swings, and killed some giant, furry bodyguard thing in the Clone Wars comics.

Lee-San28
i didnt mean adi gallia i mean ki adi mundi lol sorry

Lee-San28
and i no that we debate here i do lots of naruto threads

Lee-San28
fisto lasted the longest agenst palpatene but koon ki adi and tin where on the council longer

Darth Faunus
Everyone on the ROTS council was a member before Anakin joined, yet he would pwn all but four or five of them.

darthsith19
Tiin gets stabbed my Mundi, Kolar by Fisto. Then Fisto and Mundi duke it out. That could do either way but I give it to Kit.

DrDoom101
how the **** are we supposed to decide who the victor is? damn it, we've nothing to base this battle on. God, make reasonbale threads people....

Lee-San28
im curious what 4 or 5 jedi on the council could beat anikan. as far as i no only obiwan mace and yoda could do it?

mace=badass
Yoda, Mace, Obi- Wan, and according to that fanboy we had like..last month..... Even Piell.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Lee-San28
im curious what 4 or 5 jedi on the council could beat anikan. as far as i no only obiwan mace and yoda could do it?

Whoops. Make that three.

Council#13
Originally posted by Darth Faunus
In that case, I'd have to hand it to Fisto. None of the others really have anything to their name.

Saesee Tiin: Great pilot, and supposedly a decent warrior. But I've never heard about him doing anything noticeable.

Agen Kolar: Same as above, except that he's not even noticed as pilot.

Plo Koon: Supposedly has 'electric judgement', but what else?

Adi Gallia: Got WTFpwned by Grievous in two moves.

Kit Fisto: Challenged Asajj Ventress, destroyed two MagnaGuards in a few rotating swings, and killed some giant, furry bodyguard thing in the Clone Wars comics.

I dont agree with what you said about Tiin, Kolar, Koon, and Gallia. Tiin, Kolar, and Koon were all some of the finest warriors in the Jedi Order of their age; Gallia likewise. Adi lost to Grievous before he was crippled by Mace
Kit was a great warrior, but would have quite a bit of trouble defeating any of them.

Dark Aristokrat
Grievous was not "crippled" by Mace. That myth needs to die.

Darth Faunus
Originally posted by Council#13
I dont agree with what you said about Tiin, Kolar, Koon, and Gallia. Tiin, Kolar, and Koon were all some of the finest warriors in the Jedi Order of their age; Gallia likewise. Adi lost to Grievous before he was crippled by Mace
Kit was a great warrior, but would have quite a bit of trouble defeating any of them.

Any proof of this? What have any of them ever done?

And Adi Gallia didn't lose to Grievous. She got WTFpwned by Grievous. They match sabers once, then he chokes her with one arm and stabs her with two others. And this takes place in two panels. Damn, what a fighter.

Dark Aristokrat
lmao

darthsith19
Actually, in the ROTS DVD AC someone (not Lucas, though) says Grievous coughs because Mace crushed his chest. I've always thought, like you guys, that that was a myth. But does it say anywhere that that has nothing to do with the cough?

Darth Faunus
Lucas says that the cough was put there only to show that Grievous wasn't totally droid.

Illustrious
Unless Lucas says "Grievous coughed because Mace crushed his chest and he therefore sucks because of it" there's no evidence you have that anything changed. You're going off the animations in a cartoon and saying that he suddenly sucks. Obi-Wan is a different level than half those buffoons he fought.

"We see Mace pwn droidekas! But he gets his arm chopped off by Anakin! Something must have happened between TCW and ROTS!"

Dark Aristokrat
Amen to that. Non sequitor.

Lee-San28
loOk on clone wars volume 2 the carton show is CLEARLY SHOWS MASE CRUCH GREVIOUSES CHEST WITH FORSE AS HESE ESCAPING WITH PALPATENE

Dark Aristokrat
Well, no shit. But that doesn't mean that Grievous immediately became slower, stupid, and weak.

Council#13
Any proof of this? What have any of them ever done?
They are considered great fighters, check starwars.com about saesee and kolar, and plo koon led the victory of the hyperspace war. kit fisto demolished two of grievous's bodygaurds.

And Adi Gallia didn't lose to Grievous. She got WTFpwned by Grievous. They match sabers once, then he chokes her with one arm and stabs her with two others. And this takes place in two panels. Damn, what a fighter.

laughing

calvin44
Originally posted by Lee-San28
loOk on clone wars volume 2 the carton show is CLEARLY SHOWS MASE CRUCH GREVIOUSES CHEST WITH FORSE AS HESE ESCAPING WITH PALPATENE
so your saying grievous was rlly good before mace pushed him?

Council#13
guess so stick out tongue

darthsith19
That's what I've heard before, but when did he say this?

calvin44
ya. its in the special fetures on ROTS.

Numan
Originally posted by Thonus the Wise
Lucas says that the cough was put there only to show that Grievous wasn't totally droid.

The thing is Grievous didn't cough at all in the clone wars cartoons before Mace injured him but in the ROTS film, he did. It is also likely that Windu's force crush could have caused damage to Grievous' thoracic cavity which would likely cause his cough.

DE Calvin
And this relates to the topic how?

Dark Aristokrat
Why does damage to his body really mean anything? His limbs were fake. So unless Mace squished his brain and made him stupid or ruined his nerves, there's no excuse for lower performance crom CW cartoons to the movies. Obviously, Grievous just isn't that good when he's not ambushing people or surrounded by guards.

DE Calvin
PWNT. (in a short kind of way)

Numan
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
Why does damage to his body really mean anything? His limbs were fake. So unless Mace squished his brain and made him stupid or ruined his nerves, there's no excuse for lower performance crom CW cartoons to the movies. Obviously, Grievous just isn't that good when he's not ambushing people or surrounded by guards.

I know but his organs were real and Mace Windu could have slightly damaged his heart which would result in Grievous' lower performance

Dark Aristokrat
Eh, not really. Grievous' body is mechanical. It interfaces with his brain. His heartrate simply keeps him alive, it doesn't fuel his limbs. I mean really... can you prove to me beyond a shadow of a doubt that Grievous is seriously impaired? Am I to assume that because Mace can leap a mile in the CW cartoons and he can't in ROTS he must have had some bad bran and lost his force powers?

Numan
I swear Grievous doesn't have force powers. I wasn't actually really talking about the injury affecting his performance. I mean I meant it was a possibility but it was a vague thought that I didn't really think about but I think that the force crush was definitely the cause of his cough.

Dark Aristokrat
His cough? Probably. But who cares about that?

Illustrious
There's no evidence to suggest his cough did anything to impair him.

Dark Aristokrat
I like how the movies, highest point of SW canon, are apparently being overruled by a cartoon and random assumptions. Primo debating material there.

Captain REX
Indeed.

Tyvokka
I agree with Aristocrat.

PurpleSaber
Hey Lee-San28. Free For All is retarted. Change the thread to either Kit & Koon Vs. Kolar & Mundi, or change it to Kit & Kolar Vs. Mundi & Koon. Cuz Kit & Mundi would take out Koon & Kolar easily.

QuincE
Aye I pity kmc's star wars versus thread. I finally come back just to see the same reason why I left to begin with, supposedly more "experienced members" instantly insulting a new member. Lee just wanted to hear your opinions, but some of you just immediately tear right into him. Now I'm not saying that EVERYONE here started to insult him...but some did.

(sigh)......Poor Star Wars...doesn't even get a decent versus thread.

PurpleSaber
I just didn't think the thread should be FFA, I wasn't insulting him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.