Yellowcard on Habbo Hotel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trickster
I signed up to Habbo Hotel some time ago, and although I haven't been on in months, I just got an email informing me that Yellowcard would be available for interview on January 31st - which seems a bit bizarre to me. The level of maturity on Habbo Hotel is juvenile, at most, and if Yellowcard are desperate enough for fans that they'll all sign on to a virtual teen chat interactive chat room it makes me lose some respect for them.

I wonder if it will actually be Yellowcard - the minimum age ratings on HH mean that all the conversation will be about is basic, and rather stupid questions, or advertising from other users about their bands. I also expect it's likely that, unless the HH team have created a special room for the interview to take place in, any influx of users may cause the website to crash.

Anyway, what do you people think of bands, like Yellowcard, doing interviews on sites like Habbo Hotel?

Aj333
i like yellowcard and if you ask me they have enough talent they shouldn't have to do habbo hotel
leave it to the hacks!

Aj333
although i do want to hear what they have to say about their new album

Slay
Gorillaz did that too...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.