Smallville's Popularity?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super Kal El
I live in Australia and recently Smallville has been one of the more popluar series on tv, however I read that it is somewhat of a "Cult hit" in the states? is this true or false? I guess Smallville has been given a boost with the new Superman Returns movie but still it leaves the questionconfused

I'd guess about 1 out of every 6 people have heard of Smallville and 1 out of every 9 people have or watch it reguarly, it airs twice a week in Australia Thursdays and Sundays. This week there is 3 hours of Smallville on tv thanx to a movie length "Who wants Chole dead" episode spanning 2 hours oh yeah Happy Dance

sk8brder40
I think it has a very low popularity, and if they continue to kill off all of the main characters, the show is gonna lose fans faster than you can blink.

Ast
They killed one ****ing person in 5 years, relax.

sk8brder40
Originally posted by Ast
They killed one ****ing person in 5 years, relax.
I also meant the people off the show. Pete, John, Lana is obviously leaving, and probably Chloe.

Ast
What makes you think Lana and Chloe are leaving?

Unfortunatly Lana will still be around wether she is with Clark or not. erm

Femi32
Last time I checked, the show was between #70-80 in ratings, which means its moderately popular.

Super Kal El
Thats good to know but I wonder where it rates down under in Australia? Any Aussies whom know ?.....probably not huh?

lowrider370
yea it popular where i live we taalk about in school most of the boys like lana including me but all the girls hate her i know she is staying

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by sk8brder40
I also meant the people off the show. Pete, John, Lana is obviously leaving, and probably Chloe.

Two people have left the show so far...not that big of a deal.

Mean while you have shows like "7th heaven" that new people are found living in the closet, while the old leave all the time.

powerfulone1987
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Two people have left the show so far...not that big of a deal.

Mean while you have shows like "7th heaven" that new people are found living in the closet, while the old leave all the time.
lol. They do seem to have an endless supply of new people don't they.

Who said Lana and Chloe is leaving?

is it comprehensible.....

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
lol. They do seem to have an endless supply of new people don't they.

Who said Lana and Chloe is leaving?

No one, Sk8border was just speculating.

But yes they do seem to have an endless supply. I mean, there's only another 9 episodes (thank god. No offense to whoever likes that show I just can't stand it.) and they're focusing on the birth of a child, who's parents have been on the show for what 1, 2 years?

powerfulone1987
Whoa, 9 more episodes. I didn't think this show would ever stop. How is the world taking it? And how will WB do after it's gone?

And whose having a baby?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Whoa, 9 more episodes. I didn't think this show would ever stop. How is the world taking it? And how will WB do after it's gone?

And whose having a baby?

LOL that's ironic. WB will be no more after it's gone...literally, there won't be a WB. lol

I dont know, but Haylie Duff is the actor who play's the character.

powerfulone1987
Well I know that WB is merging, but the new channel would still be losing a show.

How are the cast members taking it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.