Do anything interesting today?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant

Raven Guardia
nope

Revernd Maynard
i want to die cry

Mīsk
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
i want to die cry

Awwww sad

Itzak
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
nope

Ditto. It was just school, school. KMC, work, and school.

fini
not a damn thing.

Mana-Sama
i err..watched a sunset from college...had a beautiful steak pie..err, stayed in college with 2 goth chicks till late on..but very talented drawers..so it made it much better..jrockers too! gotta love jrock...we had a good time today..

but then again, in all it was kinda boring sometimes...

jgiant
sweet...ohh except for this...Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
i want to die cry as for me...i did things today so evil and illegal i can not even bring myself to type them...

TigerEyes
umm skipped school to go to the doctor and write alot...and other then that nutta!

K.Diddy
Cant say I have........

jgiant
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Cant say I have........ thats ok...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by jgiant
thats ok...

confused

jgiant
Originally posted by K.Diddy
confused thats the spirit thumb up

silver_tears
Watched a school hockey game, the other school forfeited, they were last in the league, and they started so many fights with our guys that when those guys were kicked off, they didn't have enough to replenish, they only had one line, we had over 25 guys, so we just kept getting new ones on all the time, and they were forced to quit laughing out loud

Then went to an info meeting for my trip to Paris.

Tassadar
The number of suicidals on KMC is kinda creepy....
I sat at my desk on this forum all day to be honest cool

Dawson
I, erm... officially joined the drumline today?

Lord Paradise
I embrace the lack of variety in my life. I make the same old things fresh again.

Punkyhermy
Got done with my A.P Gov. exam which is the end of APs for me and did a lot better than expected. After that just hung out around school celebrating!
big grin
And then Scrubs and American Idol rocked my socks!

Lord Paradise
I like Idol. Scrubs is alright.

My sister got inducted into National Honors Society...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.