ANH Obi-Wan vs. J.K. Burthola

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
No Force-powers, only lightsabers. Who would win? The elder or the youngling? The setting is inside the Republic Senate chamber.

Commander K
Damnit, Janick! Its futile to get pass my n00b level! So stop trying!

Twilight Janick
I thought of this as being almost equivalent. Obi-Wan fought crappily against Darth Vader. However, we know little of J.K. Burthola's fighting capabilities. The only thing we know about Mr. Burthola is that he found out that Kamino was erased from the Archives.

Commander K
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
I thought of this as being almost equivalent. Obi-Wan fought crappily against Darth Vader. However, we know little of J.K. Burthola's fighting capabilities. The only thing we know about Mr. Burthola is that he found out that Kamino was erased from the Archives.

Dude that was OT. Obi-Wan is still powerful in ANH. Heck he even met his nemesis Maul and defeated him!

Twilight Janick
I know, it doesn't mean that you're powerful that you must be a good fighter! I admit Obi-Wan was powerful in ANH, but that didn't prevent him of fighting as a Youngling against Vader.

Commander K
I know, it doesn't mean that you're powerful that you must be a good fighter! I admit Obi-Wan was powerful in ANH, but that didn't prevent him of fighting as a Youngling against Vader.

Was he even trying to defeat Vader?

Twilight Janick

Commander K

Twilight Janick
I don't know quite how much training do Mr. Burthola have.

Commander K
I don't know quite how much training do Mr. Burthola have.

Wtf? You've been pwned by a n00b dude.

Twilight Janick
I am not that noobish!

Tangible God
LOL! Oh yes you are Janick. You're the one who thought Padme was Force-sensitive remember?

Commander K
Of course not, im the n00b Master of KMC. Your trying.

darthsith19
This thread is riduculous.disgust

Twilight Janick

Tangible God
No, you virtually flat out said that Padme must be Force-sensitive, and your whole gene theory went down the tubes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.