LOL who wuld win? Zett Jukasa or the intire satr wars universe?????????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ganner Rhysode
SETTING: JEDI TEMPLE

I THINK ZETT WILL WIN OMG HEZ SO AWESUM OMG LOOK AT ME I AM SUCH A FANBOY, BIGOT, AND A POSER, NOT TO MENTION A TOOL. LOLOLOLOL.

Shut up, all of you. God.

Commander K
Why don't you shut the hell up instead? and PLEASE, don't say god's name in vain!

Twilight Janick
If Zett got his ass kicked by six clone troopers, then imagine every Youngling against him, as well as their respective trainer.

Ganner Rhysode
Originally posted by Commander K
Why don't you shut the hell up instead? and PLEASE, don't say god's name in vain!

No way, buddy. Free speech here, for the most part. I can say "God" all I want, just like I say damn and piss, among other words. If you take offense, just don't visit these boards, because odds are it's going to pop up quite often. Also, please don't say Hell anymore, that's where MY God lives, and I take offense, olololo.

See? You're not going to listen to me. =P

Tangible God
God--f*ckin'--dammit.............coconut.

Commander K
Originally posted by Ganner Rhysode
No way, buddy. Free speech here, for the most part. I can say "God" all I want, just like I say damn and piss, among other words. If you take offense, just don't visit these boards, because odds are it's going to pop up quite often. Also, please don't say Hell anymore, that's where MY God lives, and I take offense, olololo.

See? You're not going to listen to me. =P

Eh whatever, your goin to hell buddy. Btw, this thread sucks rotten donkey balls.

ESB - 1138

I THINK ZETT WILL WIN OMG HEZ SO AWESUM OMG LOOK AT ME I AM SUCH A FANBOY, BIGOT, AND A POSER, NOT TO MENTION A TOOL. LOLOLOLOL.

you spelled entire wrong.

Dark Aristokrat

Yeah, you're reported. Don't be a moron, Ganner. You're bitching in another thread about "Omfg Zett is everywhere!" and you complain if I make a comment in YOUR thread, and then you do this. STFU, please.

Ganner Rhysode
<_< The misspelling were intentional, pointing out what the quality of the versus forum has been degrading to, and how so many topics are becoming like this in quality, in terms of ridiculousness, spelling errors, and Zett. Also, I didn't complain about you, Dark Aristokrat, I complained about being told what I am apparently allowed and not allowed to say.

Also, Commander K, isn't your God a forgiving one, who, provided I accept his grace in the end and repent, as well as taking communion which results in my sins being forgiven, will, er, forgive me? "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone," I believe the Bible says. Stop being such a hypocrite.

Dark Aristokrat
Well, your approach is all wrong. Trying to address the apparent "problems" of the SW Versus forum by being a problem isn't really helping. Look, I've been here since Day One. I've seen all the fads, the regulars come and go, and the crap leadig up until today. Trust me- this place isn't worth getting worked up over. So just sit back, take a deep breath, and don't bust a blood vessel over it.

D_CP
Dude, the reason why this forum was bad-ass back then was because Episode III and SUMMER. When the summer is near again, the veterans will start to come back.

Illustrious
WTF? Why is this a fight?

Zett's daddeh is GL! GL will just retcon the whole damn Universe! QED!!

Captain REX
As much as this idiocity of a thread amuses me with Commander K's and Ganner's religious views, you all know the rules.

Besides, Illustrious is right; with GL as his father, Zett can own Dooku. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.