-=- Have Never Felt Something Untill Now -=- (News Story From Right Here)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Koala MeatPie
Before, I was compleatly indifferent to al and every news...

BUT THIS.

This Really Hurt me.
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060125/montreal_teen_060125?s_name=&no_ads=

And An Update.
http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20060126/gas_bar_murder_update_060126/20060126?hub=Canada

Don't get me wrong, things like this happen all the time.

Uberking Robert
I'm not bothered by this stuff. It happens so often that it doesn't seem new or impressive or anything. Just another corpse in the world, nothing odd about that. And I hope you don't think that this is a special case just because the victim was a girl.

demigawd
Usually the prettier the girl, the more tragic the case is. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard, "I can't believe she died that way. She was such a pretty girl" I'd be writing this post from a yacht....

And don't get me started on the EXCLUSIVE coverage of young, pretty white girls who go missing.

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by demigawd
Usually the prettier the girl, the more tragic the case is. If I had a dollar for every time I've heard, "I can't believe she died that way. She was such a pretty girl" I'd be writing this post from a yacht....

And don't get me started on the EXCLUSIVE coverage of young, pretty white girls who go missing.

laughing

*points* ooo, evolution discussion in the religion forum! *runs off*

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Uberking Robert
I'm not bothered by this stuff. It happens so often that it doesn't seem new or impressive or anything. Just another corpse in the world, nothing odd about that. And I hope you don't think that this is a special case just because the victim was a girl.

Or Maybe Becasue She was my Friend's COUSIN?

Koala MeatPie
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
Or Maybe Becasue She was my Friend's COUSIN?

Actually she isn't, But I have lost somebody, and it just reminded me of that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.