king James

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

malachi12

Shakyamunison

Son of Man
^ cold bloooded! (Rest in peace Rick James.)

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Son of Man
^ cold bloooded! (Rest in peace Rick James.)

Do you think I am cold blooded? His history is all wrong, that is all was saying.

Son of Man
it was
a joke. smile

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Son of Man
it was
a joke. smile

Oh good, I would not want to speak wrongfully of any one. big grin

finti
Took over Europe???? ehh there was more to Europe than the Roman Empire and where do you get that Constantine was black?

And as for the bible, there were versions of the bible in German , Danish and Norwegian 100 years prior to the King James version, and the king James version has NEVER been used in the scandinavian countries at all we had our own translations.
King James bible was for those christians who had English as language, not for christians with different languages than English and guess what!!! it still is that way

So what?, the bible is still translated to the native languages of the different countries around the world. Those that are interested in a translation of the bible that is

Arachnoidfreak
Originally posted by malachi12
The Almighty Yahawah saw 2000 years into the future and caused the 1611 bible to be preserved in English above all others knowing this world be the top language of the rich and poor today.

that one statement makes this whole thing a crock of shit, hahaha. English was already around by the 1600s, and thriving, because England was a superpower. It had the best navy in all of Europe, and therefore the whole world. It had already settled America (america was 'discovered' in the 1400s) and English was widespread across the globe.

http://www.av1611.org/kjv/kjvhist.html

debbiejo
Wouldn't it be hard to be a Fake Caucasian Pope? How does one do that? blink

I thought I had read that King James wanted to create a new Bible, since his views differed that of the Geneva Bible that the Reformers used. Thought it had something to do with a divorce he wanted also...So, he manipulated it..........tisk tisk.

finti
first:
they found a sea way from Southern Europe to the American continent in the 1400 yes, but people from Europe had been to America almost 500 years prior to this so your use of ' 'on discovered should perhaps have been "" but I get your drift and indeed you are correct by it though as it cant be called anything but a rediscover
Native American that innhabited and still do the American continent(s) was already there on both occasions so..........
Second: by the 1600 the colonisation of America started to speed up but England was far form alone, Spain, France,Holland , Sweden all had interest in the "new" continent, so technically they (England) had not already settled America by the 1600 they, but was in the middle of that process and only a limited parts of it(America) too

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by debbiejo

I thought I had read that King James wanted to create a new Bible, since his views differed that of the Geneva Bible that the Reformers used. Thought it had something to do with a divorce he wanted also...So, he manipulated it..........tisk tisk.

That was Hennry VIII. big grin But it was a new church.

King James was a rude ignorant man who drooled and slurred his speech all the time. The only think he had to do with the bible was to commission the work.

Echuu

Michael Jackson style... stick out tongue

"Fake Caucasians Popes ordered artist like Davinchi and Michelangelo to deface all the Black Art Icons that they could. Then they were ordered to repaint Jesus and the Israelites Saints as Caucasians instead of Negroid. This was called the renaissance era, REBIRTH. They renovated Europe from Black to White (job 9:24) "

Are you sure you aren't thinking of the Iconoclast?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Echuu
Michael Jackson style... stick out tongue

"Fake Caucasians Popes ordered artist like Davinchi and Michelangelo to deface all the Black Art Icons that they could. Then they were ordered to repaint Jesus and the Israelites Saints as Caucasians instead of Negroid. This was called the renaissance era, REBIRTH. They renovated Europe from Black to White (job 9:24) "

Are you sure you aren't thinking of the Iconoclast?

I have a Bachelors Degree in Art, and I have never heard of artist repainting black art icons. Also, Da vinci and Michelangelo were not people who always did what the church wanted. They both got into trouble with the church. So, to say that they would deface other artist's art work is just uneducated.

debbiejo
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
That was Hennry VIII. big grin But it was a new church.

King James was a rude ignorant man who drooled and slurred his speech all the time. The only think he had to do with the bible was to commission the work. I know about King Henry VIII, but I heard James wanted to leave his wife also. There was the problem of grounds of divorce that the bishops wouldn't approve according to scripture.....Anyway I thought I'd read something to that extent...

Arachnoidfreak

Actually, at one point, there were three popes at one time! One in Rome, one in Spain, and the last in France, or something. I dont remember their names but you can probably look it up.

Originally posted by finti
first:
they found a sea way from Southern Europe to the American continent in the 1400 yes, but people from Europe had been to America almost 500 years prior to this so your use of ' 'on discovered should perhaps have been "" but I get your drift and indeed you are correct by it though as it cant be called anything but a rediscover
Native American that innhabited and still do the American continent(s) was already there on both occasions so..........
Second: by the 1600 the colonisation of America started to speed up but England was far form alone, Spain, France,Holland , Sweden all had interest in the "new" continent, so technically they (England) had not already settled America by the 1600 they, but was in the middle of that process and only a limited parts of it(America) too

Of course, that's why 'discovered' is in quotes( i was too lazy to press the shift key). First were the Native Americans, then the Vikings(I think the first Viking there was Eric the Red?), then finally Europeans, by accident.

finti
it was Eirik (the Red`s )Thorvaldson son Leiv Erikson

hmm and the Vikings werent Europeans? smile big grin .
In Britain the do say , Britain or the British Isles, Scandinavia and Europe though so............

debbiejo
They are????????

I thought they were just special people...... laughing out loud

debbiejo
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
Actually, at one point, there were three popes at one time! One in Rome, one in Spain, and the last in France, or something. I dont remember their names but you can probably look it up.

I know there were such things and such things as the Anti-popes..........

finti
yes during Gregory XII reign it was actually two other who claimed the Papacy, Benedict XIII of Avignon France and then Alexander X (lasted a year before he died)who was succeeded by John XXIII. Both Gregory and John agreed to resign in 1415, Benedict refused to resign and he was excommunicated from the Catholic church of these 3 (4 actually if one count Alexander) only Benedict was considered to be the legit elected pope, but from 1409-1415 it was actually 3 who claimed the Papacy.
Just a bit over 40 years ago another cardinal elected pope took the title John XXIII since the one who used it in 1410-1415 was considered to not be legit, or antipope

debbiejo
There were a few anti-popes.

Shakyamunison
yes during Gregory XII reign it was actually two other who claimed the Papacy, Benedict XIII of Avignon France and then Alexander X (lasted a year before he died)who was succeeded by John XXIII. Both Gregory and John agreed to resign in 1415, Benedict refused to resign and he was excommunicated from the Catholic church of these 3 (4 actually if one count Alexander) only Benedict was considered to be the legit elected pope, but from 1409-1415 it was actually 3 who claimed the Papacy.
Just a bit over 40 years ago another cardinal elected pope took the title John XXIII since the one who used it in 1410-1415 was considered to not be legit, or antipope

You are so smart. big grin

I mean that... I am not being sarcastic.

Arachnoidfreak
it was Eirik (the Red`s )Thorvaldson son Leiv Erikson

In Britain the do say , Britain or the British Isles, Scandinavia and Europe though so............

I totally forgot they were from nothern Europe. Norway? Scandanavia? But you know what I mean, Vikings first, then Spaniards and the Dutch and etc.

Arachnoidfreak
I don't get any smart props?

*walks away sad*

Whoa, double post, for the first time since I was a newb! There go my smart props!

finti
yes Norway sweden and Denmark

debbiejo
Originally posted by Arachnoidfreak
I totally forgot they were from nothern Europe. Norway? Scandinavia? But you know what I mean, Vikings first, then Spaniards and the Dutch and etc. It can get confusing with names like Scandinavia, and Bavaria.....Still real, yet why? Why are they called these things.... blink

finti

debbiejo
It was a joke..

finti
never know when it comes to yanks evil face

debbiejo
I may not be able to drink anyone under the table, but I know about Bavaria and Scandinavia.......Just north of is "Little Bavaria"..Full of German descendants... big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.