Sooooo. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wind Sister
Today I joined Science Olympics and yah. . . . . . .this totally sucks. My schedule is sooo frickin packed, I am going to have two minutes on my comp on Saturday's, if that.
Its like "WTF's up with this?!"

Sunday-Church, House cleaning
Monday-School, Babysit, Horse Lessons, Homework
Teusday-School, Jazz Band, Homework
Wednesday-School, Science Olympics, Guitar Lessons, Homework
Thursday-School, Violin Lessons, Homework
Friday-School, Babysit, Homework
Saturday-Family, yard pick-up, Excersise Horses

Now add to that the fact that I am in Pep-Band, so every time there is a basketball game, I have to play at that. That usually takes 3 to 4 hours away as is, minus all the time spent on selling and raising money for it.

I have no freetime whatsoever, except at midnight on Fridays and Saturdays disgust

Soooo, heres to having free time, cause starting Monday, I am booked for life friendslikethese

a1hsauce
its called time prioritizing yes

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Wind Sister
Today I joined Science Olympics and yah. . . . . . .this totally sucks. My schedule is sooo frickin packed, I am going to have two minutes on my comp on Saturday's, if that.

Now add to that the fact that I am in Pep-Band, so every time there is a basketball game, I have to play at that. That usually takes 3 to 4 hours away as is, minus all the time spent on selling and raising money for it.

I have no freetime whatsoever, except at midnight on Fridays and Saturdays disgust

Soooo, heres to having free time, cause starting Monday, I am booked for life friendslikethese

thats what you get for being smart and responsible selene

Itzak

Ok... drunk

Originally posted by LethalFemme
thats what you get for being smart and responsible selene

Soo.... what does that make you? huh

Wind Sister
nerd

I am not nerdy though cry Just active.

K.Diddy
You should of added another option on your poll, the ''I dont care'' option laughing out loud stick out tongue

Wind Sister
Originally posted by K.Diddy
You should of added another option on your poll, the ''I dont care'' option laughing out loud stick out tongue

I'm not asking you to care K.Diddy erm

I am just posting for the hell of it, and at least my threads aren't entirely annoying (t>o&ltwink

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Itzak
Ok... drunk

Soo.... what does that make you? huh

a b!tch eek!

nerd

I am not nerdy though cry Just active.

youre not its a good thing to be responsible and smart i was just joking lol ..........but i didnt vote lol

Originally posted by K.Diddy

yet u replied stick out tongue

KENobi™
So if you're complaining about it...why do you keep adding activities? It's your own fault.

I have very few activities, so I do what I want, when I want.

Itzak
a b!tch eek!

hmm I can live with that... eek!

LethalFemme

Itzak
thats too true lol

omg did you just say you wanna live with me? eek!

Only if you want me to?! shifty

Wind Sister

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Itzak
Only if you want me to?! shifty

angel

Because.

1) I want to go to Disney Land

2) I hang out with my friends there

3) Teacher wants me to

and 4) My parents have high expectations

Why the heck would my teacher want me in Science Olympics though erm

he/she hates you..........or they like youre parents have high expectation from you..........or the team sucks and youre really good at science eek!

Itzak
angel sad

I'm taking that as a "NO" tsk tsk. Rates! sad

Wind Sister
I have Pep Band tomorrow!! I actually like that activity though. Thats when we take pictures of our friends goofing off. I flipped off the camera and they actually tood the pic in time erm

Just luck.

Sorry, I am bored no expression

Bloigen
More than seven words, not reading.

mhm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.