Shin Gouki against Evil Ryu and Violent Ken!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peejayd
* i know that it is very hypothetical for Evil Ryu and Violent Ken to co-exist because they are both out of their minds... but let's give it a shot...

* what if they sensed Shin Gouki somewhere... so Evil Ryu and Violent Ken decided to settle their differences after they kill Shin Gouki...

* let the battle of evils begin... smokin'

brainchild81
Violent Ken would most likely win after they maul Shin Akuma/Gouki

Tha C-Master
You like ken eh?

Akuma smokes them...

shin_remy
yeah man

they are nothing too Shin Gouki

Both get one attack and it is over eek!

Gouki
Here we go again. with this rem. Since Evil Ryu and Violent Ken don't seem like the type of of dudes to get along or work together to defeat one person, I doubt that they could defeat ol' Gouki's quickness.

brainchild81
read thread starter post.

2D_MASTER
I say that they are equivalent. dont underestimate a psychotic pair of possessed buddies.

Gouki
Honestly, I could hardly think, that Ryu & Ken would give a damn to help each other, since they are both in such a state of all out.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I say that they are equivalent. dont underestimate a psychotic pair of possessed buddies. I dunno about that...

B4LLZD33P
i agree with 2D Master...in the Movies, and Animated Cartoon Series, Violent Ken, and Evil Ryu both come to there senses about being long time friends....... so Violent Ken and Evil Ryu will own Shin Akuma....

Gouki
When you say come to their senses, do you mean that they will realize what they're doing, and not be as strong as they could potentially be if they didn't.

B4LLZD33P
well in the Series and Movie, they come to there senses, as friends, they both overcome the Pyscho Drive.....(because in the Movie Violent Ken is brainwashed by the Pyscho Drive, and in the Animated Series Ryu is the one brainwashed by the Pyscho Drive) i dont know if you knew that i am pretty sure you did, but just explaining for people who arent big street firght fans... but they come to as in realizing who they are and what they are doing, but it would be pretty cool if they teamed up as Violent Ken of the Pyscho Drive, and Evil Ryu of the Dark Hado... that would be pretty cool but either way i dont think Shin Akuma can take them both but thats my opinion

Gouki
The way they can be in my opinion stronger as a team, is to be in their fullest potential which would be that they didn't know who they really are, and stay in those dangerous stages. Since they don't seem to care about nothing and are willing to give it all, just to win. If they knew what they were doing and each other, they wouldn't risk it all.

Tha C-Master
Shin Gouki still utterly pwns them... these guys had to tag team bison for chrissakes... (in lesser forms)

brainchild81
In much lesser formsOriginally posted by Tha C-Master
You like ken eh?
Yep. I like many characters who hold back. When they cut loose, it's amazing.

Gouki
Akuma is a person, who you rarely see fighting at this fullest potenital.
He's so powerful, that he doesn't need to fight at his strongest. "Normal Akuma" can take care of most jobs.

peejayd
Originally posted by Gouki
Akuma is a person, who you rarely see fighting at this fullest potenital.
He's so powerful, that he doesn't need to fight at his strongest. "Normal Akuma" can take care of most jobs.

* a "normal" Gouki is the Gouki without the Dark Hadou... and imagine that "normal" Gouki getting his @ss wiped out by Gouken... laughing

Darkstorm Zero
I think he is reffering to the difference bitween "Akuma" and "Shin Akuma"...

But your right, if Akuma was not using the dark hadou at the time he fought Goutetsu (And later Gouken) he would have lost... badly...

shin_remy
yeah the hadou increases your speed and power.

hey darkstorm, you have seen street fighter alpha generations?

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by brainchild81
In much lesser forms Yep. I like many characters who hold back. When they cut loose, it's amazing. Shin Akuma IS cutting loose, that or he has a catalyst (orochi) or something...

Darkstorm Zero
Well purely capcom Shin Akuma, is just basically akuma with no holds barred. Shin Akuma from CVS2 has actually been altered by an outside force (Rugal's Orochi power transfer) and hus made more powerful beyond his training.

Tha C-Master
Yup, that akuma would be nastier in a sense if HE was going all out huh?

I find it interesting that they kept that akuma consistent... I wonder if they'll continue to?

Gouki
I wouldn't like that akuma to continue, it just proves how much outside help he needs and wouldn't show off his true potential if he didn't use the Orochi Power. It kinda' reminds me of Cyber Akuma from MVSvsSF.

Tha C-Master
Yea but I like his look, and his misogi... Alpha 3 akuma was a beast...

The orochi was a catalyst, never said he NEEDED it from what I understood....

Gouki
Right, right.

Tha C-Master
Nice gift to have though, I wouldn't complain... heh

Gouki
Yeah, I do agree with you with one thing on the Orochi Shin Akuma, is that his Misogi Super Move is very damaging and cool to look at in my opinion. He should have been given the ability to throw three Zankuu-Hadoukens instead of two.
He would have looked more powerful.

Darkstorm Zero
Nah, just gove him spiffy new versions of his MSHvsSF effects and you would have had an unstoppable looking energy wielding maniac

Gouki
From what I heard & read, he gains not also some new moves, but also a new appearence. My opinion, he looks alright with his gi and doesn't need any other kind of cosmetic alteration. It would make him less cooler wit' his new powers

Darkstorm Zero
It's just the colors changing... nothing actually gets altered added or lost...

Gouki
Oh, I thought he was added some new parts. A sort of Cybernetic version of Gouki.

Darkstorm Zero
Thats Cyber Akuma, not Shin Akuma...

Here lemme show you:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/akuma-s1.gif
Here is Akuma as seen in Street Fighter Alpha and the Marvel vs games

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/cyberakuma-realstance.gif
Here is a pic of Cyber Akuma, as seen it bears the most resemblence to the Alpha series.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/akuma-cvs-stance.gif
Again Akuma from Capcom vs SNK 2

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/svc_gouki.gif
Akuma in SNK vs Capcom

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/akuma-shin-cvs2-stance.gif
Shin Akuma in Capcom vs SNK 2

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b138/DarkstormZero/svc_shin-gouki.gif
Above is Shin Akuma as seen in SNK vs Capcom

Gouki
A'ight, thanks bruh'. I haven't played SNK vs. Capcom but, I have seen how Shin Gouki looks in the Game. I would much rather not play SVC Chaos because of the bad reviews it was given in EGM. It would have been nice if it was converted to the PS2 and some of it's problems were addressed. Also, Play as some of the characters in that weren't given an appearance in Capcom vs. SNK 2.

Darkstorm Zero
I see, well I actually have SVC Chaos on the PS2...

Gouki
Imported from Japan?
I think, I heard it was released for the PS2 there.
Either that, or I haven't been keeping up with Gaming News that much.
I always get EGM, they update on everything in what's happening.

Darkstorm Zero
Nope, since I live in Australia, I get UK games here, maybe thats the problem?

Gouki
Sure, I wasn't aware of it being sold in it's U.K. form on the PS2.
Prices are quite high compared to those in the U.S. It balances out though, that the typical income is higher there than those seen here Stateside.

Darkstorm Zero
I bought mine for les than $40AUS

Gouki
Cool, Dark.
I've been seriously gettin' outta' topic.
I guess everyone agrees that Shin Gouki takes this one.

Darkstorm Zero
Yeah.. Shin Akuma simply has the advantage of superior control and ability, and if Ryu and Ken had difficulty taking down Bison at the same time while they still had rational though, Shin Akuma would eat them alive

Gouki
Still can't snab a copy of MVSvsSF yet, it's a real bummer on how rare it is and how much it costs. I went to a local Flea-Market, and asked a dude to order a copy of it off of E-Bay for me and he said it costs over 150 bucks. I thought to myself, "Is this dude High or somethin'?". I love SF, but I wouldn't spend that much just for one Game. Hopefully, I'll find it at an EB or possibly a Local Gamestop. I found Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo for 30 Bucks. I'm addicted to this point but, I took a break from it recently, since I started breaking the blocks in my dreams, and some weird illusions of the game at school.

Tha C-Master
Whats MVS vs SF?

Gouki
Marvel Super Heroes versus Street Fighter.

Darkstorm Zero
Well, it's good if you want to play as Apoc or Cyber Akuma, but you may as well ceg Marvel vs Capcom 2 for anything else...

Gouki
Yeah, but it's always good to explore Games that we sometimes miss.

Darkstorm Zero
True enough.

Gouki
How much of a fan are you of the Street Fighter Franchise Darkstorm?
If you are willing to, tell me how you got into the SF Games themselves in the first place or how it came to cross your path.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.