Street Fighter vs TMNT Tournament Fighters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sonic x 20
Which Side will Win This Battle and Win the Crown and Alot of Money, Street Fighter or Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Tournament Fighters? big grin big grin cool cool

brainchild81
SF would win, but TMNT Tournament Fighters was a great game on the SNES. Don was the best. They should've made sequels. It'd be nice to see one made with the turtles from the new show. Was kinda lame on Genesis though.

Sonic x 20
Yeah, the SNES One is the Best!!!!!!!!! Don't forget about the Super Attacks that the Turtles and the others can do like Donatello can Summon a Spirit Dragon!!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Sonic x 20
Sorry for the double post. I feel that Mikey can take Ken because they both know how to Fight Fast and they both have an Attack that goes up to three Hits like Mike has His Rising Thunnder Attack and Ken Has His Shoryuken Attack!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

brainchild81
Nah. I don't remember him having a projectile and Ken's dragon punch would toast Mikey

Gouki
I was just playin' that game on my Snes9x.
It brings back good ol' memories.
I would give it to Street Fighter, because their characters dominate the other teams people

Sonic x 20
Yeah, Tournaments Fighters is One of the BEST SNES GAMES EVER!!!!!!!!!! I still Have it Right now!!!!!!!! Karai is Surely Probably the Most Difficult One to Defeat on the TMNT's Side and Rat King is EXTREMELY POWERFUL!!!!!!!!!! big grin big grin cool cool

Inspectah Deck
Ken alone would beat the Ninja Turtles

Sonic x 20
Well, Ken does Have the Answer Behind His Fist. big grin big grin cool cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.